Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Wed 01/09/13 05:07 PM

Conspiracy would not have to be proven or even claimed. Evidence and facts that so many people would have to show that a crime was even committed would be impossible to cover up. At some point a leak would have to occur and the dam would break whether one is above the law or not. Seems after all of these years and the number of people that would have to be involved, a tiny fragment of real, believable evidence would have been leaked. I'm open to believe any thing that is believable but so far the greater odds are against anything other than 911 being a terrorist attack.

That is exactly my point with the 911 commission report. Totally unbelievable evidence.

The Government spent less on that investigation than they do on paper clips.

Troubled's photo
Wed 01/09/13 04:57 PM

The best way to figure out who the shills are is to focus on the ones that insult your intelligence or deny the very existence of paid shills.

Usually it is the ones that have been on the site for 6 months and all ready have over 2000 posts.

Troubled's photo
Wed 01/09/13 04:22 PM
Edited by Troubled on Wed 01/09/13 04:32 PM

Yeah, yeah...in the real world (thankfully), questionable prosopography does not prove a conspiracy. No-one has, as yet 'proven' (I use the word in its true sense) any conspiracy. If the so-called 'evidence' is enough to build a case, why haven't there been any indictments? No exposees (apart from dodgy youtube clips, and sensationalist websites and blogs)? As for motive, there are plenty of motives and the 1993 WTC bombing, The USS Cole & the Embassy bombings all demonstrate a pattern of Qutbist 'reprisals', but I suppose these are just handwaved away as false flag attempts, or setups for 9/11. Maybe they happened in isolation in another universe or some such? One man's claims that lack any form of corroboration do not prove a conspiracy. It'll sell a few books, though and that's about it. Any racist underestimation of Al-Qaeda's capabilities just sound feeble.

I know the answer from the CT'ers is that there is a Cabal/NWO/Royal Family/Illuminati/Star Chamber/Reptilian/Bilderberg/Media (insert this week's fashionable body to hate) cover-up, but that's stretching credibility beyond anything remotely terrestrial (or sane).

At the end of the day, the video does not prove 9/11 was a conspiracy or anything remotely resembling one.

And the official story about 911 can't be proved by anyone either.

Why is our Government unwilling or unable to conduct an
investigation that is even remotely accurate.

Troubled's photo
Mon 01/07/13 04:09 PM

At bare minimum, We The People, should have access to an investigation into 911. The 911 commission's report belongs in a fairy tale collection. The authors don't even believe it.

Personally I believe 911 was a false flag attack. Pure and simple.
It actually took a while for me to get my head wrapped around the idea of my government betraying what they are sworn to protect.

Rule # 1.. Follow the money.

Rule #2.. See rule 1

Troubled's photo
Mon 12/24/12 05:34 PM

I'm gonna live forever then.

Troubled's photo
Sun 08/26/12 11:04 PM

Kind of leaning toward Paul myself. I also agree with a lot of his ideals. Nobody will ever be perfect for the job but I think voting for Paul will send a message that the people want a fundamental change to business as usual in Government.

The other talking heads that are running are ridiculous. Can;t support either one.

Troubled's photo
Sat 08/25/12 02:48 PM

H.R.D does......Why?...Cause he said so.

Troubled's photo
Fri 08/24/12 01:34 PM

Do not pass snowplow on right.

Troubled's photo
Thu 08/23/12 10:23 AM

Haaaaaaaa Aint that a fact.

Troubled's photo
Mon 08/20/12 11:57 AM

^^^^^^^^Yup.

Troubled's photo
Mon 07/30/12 10:58 PM

"Headwinds".........Yeah,category 8

Troubled's photo
Sun 07/29/12 04:30 PM

Thank you.

Troubled's photo
Thu 07/26/12 05:57 PM
^^^^^^Nice.

Couldn't agree more.

It will be nice to vote FOR a candidate, instead of the same old same old,

Troubled's photo
Thu 07/26/12 05:24 PM

i don't see what the big problem is with this... do you know how many other data bases your already in? more than one...
It just seems so Un-Amercan................

Really we have a huge deficit yet can afford endless wars and endless data collection and I am sure we can look forward other insults down the road.

i'm not sure why it is "un-American" either...data bases have been around for years, not like it's a new thing...

The kind of information this data base collects requires a warrant.
Bit of a difference wouldn't you think?

Troubled's photo
Thu 07/26/12 12:33 PM

Nice tight rack

Troubled's photo
Wed 07/25/12 08:29 PM

Come on now. That's the United States Government doing this.I'm sure that they really have our best interests at heart and they really need all this information to keep our society safe.

Now that's a conspiracy theory.

Troubled's photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:59 AM

Signed,sealed and $100.00 well spent.....I hope

Troubled's photo
Tue 07/24/12 09:10 PM

There's a news flash.

I mean really, Our government would never lie to it's people.

Troubled's photo
Mon 07/23/12 09:58 PM

We should have at least the right to have a new investigation. The 911 commission report was pure garbage. There is to much evidence that is contrary to the official story.

It took 9 years to get my mind wrapped around the idea that this was a false flag attack. I still have a hard time believing that our government is capable of these actions, but the more I study it the more convinced I become that it is probable that it is exactly what happened. I've lost a faith in my country that makes me want to puke in my mouth. I want it back. I want the truth.

And if I'm right, I want Justice.

And if I'm wrong, I will smack my self on the forehead and shut the hell up.

Troubled's photo
Sun 07/22/12 05:43 PM

Let's see. I read your post, I'm writing an answer.... I must be a Genius.

Now, let's not get into the realms of fantasy here.

I don't care if you can say horse in seven different languages. If you still ride a cow you get ignored.

More bucolic wisdom? laugh

Learned it from the best shill on the planet

I noticed you have nothing of value to discount my original post apart from redneck ad hominem. But then, that's all you've got, I suppose.

The time of slandering and smearing is over. Belittling people by calling them mentally ill conspiracy theorists & truthers is not working any more. We embrace these terms. It means we are thinking.

Slandering and smearing infowars are futile. A waste of time. Censorship, disinformation and propaganda is failing. Global civil society has spoken. The people want the news not smears, Truth not lies, Facts not propaganda, Freedom not tyranny.

It's only a theory until you know it is true.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 13 14