Community > Posts By > Troubled

Troubled's photo
Fri 06/26/15 03:35 PM

it can not be done in the amount of time they say

What cannot? The collapse took 17.5 seconds. What is your point.

Actually # 7 came down in 6 seconds

Did you miss that part in your extensive research of 9/11?

http://911research.wtc7.net/materials/wtc/b7.html

Troubled's photo
Wed 03/18/15 03:31 PM

Are you an honest, forthcoming man, moe? Is that how others see you?

If so, ... then lets discuss....

1. Kol Nidre prayer.

2. Law of Moserim.

3. Babylonian Talmud.

i thought you understood what "never, ever ever" meant...what huh

Why not??

Troubled's photo
Mon 05/19/14 07:10 PM

Technically, President Obama is the first mixed-race POTUS.

Also, President Obama is an American by birth. He was born in the state of Hawaii.

Link?

Troubled's photo
Wed 04/30/14 09:38 PM

Morally right? Harry Reid advising someone on what is morally right?

The man wouldn't know a moral correctness if it fell out of the sky and it hit him.

Troubled's photo
Tue 04/22/14 12:45 PM

I cannot speak for the US military as a whole; there may be some secret plan in the works, but as a Guardsman, I can tell you we do routinely practice our riot control training, where we line up with shields batons and helmets, but we've been doing that for over 20 years. I have yet to actually do any of that outside our armory.

National Guard units operate under the authority of a state governor.

Anyway, it looks to me like this thread is just another exercise of paranoia and fear-mongering.

Then go eat a cat.

Troubled's photo
Tue 04/22/14 12:25 PM
Edited by Troubled on Tue 04/22/14 12:32 PM

I cannot speak for the US military as a whole; there may be some secret plan in the works, but as a Guardsman, I can tell you we do routinely practice our riot control training, where we line up with shields batons and helmets, but we've been doing that for over 20 years. I have yet to actually do any of that outside our armory.

Practice is one thing.

Will you take up arms against family and friends should your government order you to?

If they are rioting against unconstitutional actions of the government?

Troubled's photo
Mon 04/14/14 01:59 PM

And? The post asks for thinking about his supposed cures. Anything to add outside the obvious, he was convicted.

Are you the new forum police?

Or did you run out of Midol?

2200 posts in 120 days? Bored much?

Troubled's photo
Wed 04/09/14 08:40 PM

I will predict, come time to prepare for election 2016, Muslim brotherhood will attempt and possibly be allowed in the national presidential debates.

Betcha $20........Okay $10. They might try but it won't happen.

Troubled's photo
Wed 04/09/14 08:21 PM

I'd appreciate it greatly Moe if you would stop accusing me of hating jews.

I don't.

It's true that I report news the anti-Christ media covers up. Sometimes that news is about Israel and sometimes it's not.

Maybe in your book reporting the news and letting the reader decide for themselves constitutes "hate".

What do you have against the 1st Amendment?

Bull Butter

Troubled's photo
Tue 04/08/14 05:12 PM
"A bomber aircraft on take-off carries 12 dozen bombs, each weighing 10 kilos. The aircraft takes off for Warsaw the international centre for Jewry. It bombs the town. On take-off with all bombs on board and a fuel tank containing 100 kilos of fuel, the aircraft weighed about 8 tons. When it returns from the crusade, there are still 230 kilos left. What is the weight of the aircraft when empty ?"

Pre WW 2 german math problem.

Troubled's photo
Wed 04/02/14 03:38 PM

Best government money can buy.

Troubled's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:57 AM

Religious zealots who feel compelled to use any means necessary to convince others they are absolutely right and all others are wrong.For example, more people have died in the name of Jesus than any other cause in the world thus ignorance and self righteousness coupled with dogmatic prejudice facilitate the use of force, guns, and weapons of mass destruction

Dude, the Christian faith hasn't been causing unjust deaths of people. Nowhere in the Bible are Christians told to kill people in Jesus' name.

The holy wars must have been a myth.

Troubled's photo
Tue 01/28/14 05:43 PM

Violence will only beget violence. How about a million pen march right through the court system using common law and a jury of twelve peers. Then we can have a hanging in the court house square at high noon to remain at state until dusk. There you can show off those marvelous weapons, anybody going to bring a M-60, awesome?

I have experience with an M-60 and am aware of its effect.

I am aware of common law but have yet to see any effect.

Troubled's photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:28 PM

Million man march..........Armed...........high capacity magazines.

Troubled's photo
Tue 01/14/14 10:32 AM

Common Law versus The Uniform Commercial Code. Pretty simple in theory really. Do no harm.

Troubled's photo
Wed 12/18/13 09:40 PM

The Trans Pacific Partnership. Brokered by Corporate Advisers.

NAFTA on steroids.

Troubled's photo
Thu 12/05/13 07:38 PM

with the exception of jobs that are responsible for life and death, like doctors or military,,etc,,

How is Congress not responsible for deaths occurring as a result of
their actions.

How many have died, been maimed or haven't died yet as a result of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Yup. Make them pee in a cup.

Troubled's photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:26 PM

if someone knocks at an odd hour to make you alarmed
you don't answer it, you call 911

Really? How many people do you know who would simply call 911 is someone knocked at their door at an odd hour?

In a city in a high crime area it would probably be a good idea, but how many people do you think would do that, and how would the police like to be called on 911 every time someone knocks on a door at an odd hour?

This thread reminds me that I need to get a peep hole and a dead lock put on my door.

Reminds me I need to go clean my guns.

Troubled's photo
Mon 11/25/13 03:35 PM

Don't know if we can blame this one the HKIC {head kenyan in charge}.

Slick Willie gave us the gift of NAFTA. Works out pretty good for Mexico but not so much for us.

But no worries. The HKIC has his gift for the American people in the
pipeline. It's called the Trans Pacific Partnership. From what I understand it's going to be like NAFTA on steroids,

Info at Expose the TPP.org

Troubled's photo
Sat 11/23/13 11:23 PM

Don't go away mad..........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14