Community > Posts By > Austin

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:25 PM

No. If we hit it off, he gets the email address. If I like him after that... he may be granted the phone number.

It's a process to gettting these digits!

I guess you're right.

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:19 PM

I am a Christian woman. Four years ago a man who said that Holy Spirit downloaded my name into his Spirit started to court me.

Within a week of meeting he gave me a bible and a perfume gift set and said I was the woman he wanted to marry. From the moment we met there was electrifying chemistry. I believe that we loved each other form the very beginning.

I was just coming out of a very vulnerable place and although I was a Christian I had just been actively attending church about 6 months prior to meeting him. I wasn't really ready for a relationship as I was happy in my single life going out with my friends, travelling, going out to dinners....just happy.

From what is said in the bible and what is preached on the pulpit their is no room for dating in the Christian church because you open the door to lust, fornication and sin. Thus Christian men and woman are faced with a moral dilemma...date or not to date...(without sex) Court or not Court to enter into marriage and be able to sexually consummate the marriage on the wedding night.

I came into a relationship with him thinking that as a good, moral, righteous, up standing man that he would of covered me where sex was concerned. Not even try to have sex. I know it takes two...but I feel the greater responsibility lies on the man as the stronger vessel.

To make a long story short...we stated to have sex from the very beginning and it hasn't stopped. Instead of our relationship being focused on God, the focus was on our carnal desire for each other. That now has left us both in a broken place. The engagement is over. The ring has been given back and now I feel void and empty.

I also know that I am forgiven and that there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ but to come to this is sad. I had no trust in men in the world and now I have no trust in men in the church.

Is it at all possible to just stay sexually pure in the Church and date or court?

[/quotre]
I believe he isn't the right man for you God will send you a soulmate.

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:07 PM

Yes, it's finding it that is often difficult.

But I don't believe its difficult to find

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:03 PM

If you are LGBT and are a Christian in need of support hit me up.

Do not judge, least thee be judged. luke 6:37.

Can i chat you up if you don't mind

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 03:01 PM

Hi I am Ari28 and I look forward to chatting with you, if you are open minded, don't mind dad jokes and sarcasm we will get on just fine.

Can i chat with you if you don't mind

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:51 PM
Hi everyone. Just new in the forum

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:46 PM
I don't think there's anything like gay Christian.

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:35 PM
Thanks

Austin's photo
Sun 11/08/20 02:32 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new here