Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:59 PM
Okay, I'll solve - if you want more, tell me, I have dozens of these stories memorized ;)

Romeo and Juliet were goldfish... their owners left the window open, and when the thunderstorm hit, the heavy curtains pushed their tiny goldfish bowl off the table... so they actually suffocated in a perfectly vented room! ;)

The glass is the remains of the bowl, the puddle of water was inside the bowl, originally...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:54 PM

my bad, i thought you were already in georgia...

I'l PM you tomorrow... takes too long to explain right now :D

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:49 PM

it's 11:00 pm in georgia?...

No, in Hanover, Germany... to meet me in Georgia, you'll have to wait for June! :D

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:47 PM

Were they drunk or high?

No, they had had neither alcohol nor drugs

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:44 PM

Did either of them have a Item in there hand? At the time of the accident?

No

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:43 PM
Guys, 11 P.M. is drawing terribly near, and my night ends at 5 A.M. - I'm gonna hit the sack.

You want to continue quizzing, I'll answer in the morning, or shall I tell ya what happened?

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:40 PM

What time did this take place?

irrelevant, therefor: 9 P.M.! ;)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:39 PM

were they close to each other when it fell?

Very!

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:34 PM

did more than 1 thing fall?

Only one thing FELL...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:33 PM

Yep absolutely re serious consequences if no discussion.

I'm all about clearly stating (early on) about what I require from a person I'm involved with so that there are no misunderstandings further down the line :smile:

I always remember what a Director of HR once said to me...no surprises..be clear about what you want from the outset.

Someone once told me "You lost the entitlement to being understood without words the minute you learned to speak!"... ;)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:30 PM

Where Romeo and Juliet the only human in the house? If it is a house that there in...

:banana: Can't answer that! (I KNEW you didn't have the clue....)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:20 PM

did the wind make something fall?

Yes

What exact year and date did this take place?

On NO/NO/YES!? :D

Actually, 2012 would be as good as 1912 - the time and date and year are irrelevant (Call me 6 of 9!)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:12 PM
I think I know what happened...

laugh Considering what you found out so far, I doubt it... if you did, you'd be a genius... :wink:

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:07 PM

I considered anyone that I'm with as "MINE" which is why I can't accept 'cheating' in any shape or form.

I'm not possessive or jealous which is why I don't need someone wrapped around me 24/7 because I trust..but as soon as I have doubts, I'll discuss and possibly reconsider but if I continue to doubt, I walk...no drama.

So, a theoretical getting together between you and me might have serious consequences, if we didn't speak about what each of us considers cheating, and each of us working on finding an agreeable position... THAT'S what I meant! ;)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 02:05 PM

Ummm...okay..

Did the glass have something to do with there death?

Yes

did anything from outside the room come into the room?

Hmmmm actually yes, but neither person nor holdable object.

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:58 PM

Did the glass kill them?

Can you ask that differently please!? I could say yes or no, and both would be misleading...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:51 PM

Was there death accidental?

Yes

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:47 PM

Is the glass from the window?

No

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:46 PM
I know I am queer... I wouldn't mind if he(she) "had had a good time", but one wrong kiss might make me scratch her eyes out :(

There are things I define as "MINE!", and they are better left for me alone... cuddling, snogging... Things that for me define "Love". Touch them and you're in for a hard time... OR (absolutely a NoGo) hide something from me... I'm not scared of things that my partner tells me, but if he/she doesn't...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/20/12 01:26 PM

Shouldn't you define what cheating is for you and your partner, first of all?

*Sighs* One of my biggest problems in a relationship...

Yes, because I know a lot of guys who think sexting is not cheating.

I know guys that think kissing another woman, not their partner isn't cheating.

I once had to state to an ex what I considered cheating because he only regarded having penetrative sex as cheating.

That's what I meant - cheating can mean VERY different things to different people...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17