Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:12 PM

XD If this continues, I bet we get to Schroedinger's cat sooner or later...

it's dead, i looked in the box...

Cat Killer, Cat Killer! Shame on you!

all in the name of science...

Creationism DOES have a certain appeal, when I hear the words "In the name of Science"... XD

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:07 PM

it's dead, i looked in the box...

Cat Killer, Cat Killer! Shame on you!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:02 PM

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:00 PM
Okay, we have a game here we call Black Stories... don't know if you know it over there. I will describe a situation; usually a pretty morbid one... your chore would be to find out what happened BEYOND what I describe. You may ask me any kind of question, as long as I can answer it by Yes or No... You can say you want to solve and tell the story, but if you are wrong, you may not ask further questions...

Whoever KNOWS the story, please refrain from spoiling the story; you may look and laugh about what the people think, you may even ask a question that can lead the people back on trail (they will SURELY lose it along the way, more than once), but don't post the answer unless you derived it by logic and asking, okay?

Okay, this is what those storys run like:

There is a room... the dead bodies of Romeo and Juliet are lying on the floor, in a puddle of water. Some broken glass lies around them. The window is open, there's a thundersorm outside that blows the curtains into the room... What happened?

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 11:52 AM
Go for it... I'm sure you can make it...

Good tip (but definitely the last): The question should contain a negation...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 11:42 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 03/19/12 11:42 AM

Move to New York city and stand on a corner with a couple hundred dollar bills in yor hand. You will get all the loven you need my friend.

...plus a charge for "soliciting prostitution"!?

Sorry, my big mouth again... ;)

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 09:04 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 03/19/12 09:05 AM
XD Numbers are absolutely unimportant... important is that he knows where ONE special road ends, and that is at a lodge, not at Cetown...

You guys get the rest, don't you?

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 08:55 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 03/19/12 08:55 AM

what he already knows? he knows that he is between 2 villages, and one lies and the other tells the truth, and he knows one of them is in front of him...thats all i got so far...

You should read the story again - you missed something important.

He knows something important about one of the ways...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 08:06 AM

that German in ya comes out every now and then, huh...

:D My brother taught me... *grabs her pack of cami paint*

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 07:59 AM
Okay... seems like I can even tell some jokes in English... Thanks for the feedback, guy! ;)

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 02:15 AM
A man wakes up in a hospital bed from coma, all patched up... there's a doctor standing at the bedside who says:

"Nice to have you back with us... but I just HAVE to ask you what happened... Four broken bones, a black eye, haematoma all over your body, a ruptured spleen... did you get into a heavy bar fight?"

The man shook his head and said "No, I was playing golf with my wife... we were playing a tough hole and both of us overstruck, the balls landing on a cow paddock next to the green... we walked there to find the balls, and as we were searching I saw something white in one of the cow's a..hole. I went looking, raised the cow's tail, and there really was a ball there with my wife's monogram on it... I pointed and yelled 'Hey, this sure looks like yours!' - that's the last thing I remember..."

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 01:23 AM
That's funny, after reading your post on cussing I had to go look at your profile to see how this pretty looking innocent face could be a cusser.

Oh, the pretty face is just camouflage... :D

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:50 AM
Heck (did I just post about cussing? Naaah, can't have been me...), there's people here who I disliked after the first posting I read, and hold in the highest respect after reading the next 10...

Debbie and Rose are right - no better way to get a feeling for what a person really is than to read about that person's views in many different points...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/19/12 12:09 AM
I cuss like a sailor (Thanks for giving me the correct word - right over here we usually say "like a harbor prostitute", which actually fits me better ;) ) at times... but that's usually among friends and at fitting times. I know when to hold my tongue back... But if I do, everythng's fine. It gets dangerous when I'm BEYOND cussing... and I just *LOVE* to insult people without them noticing it at first, if they really get on my nerves...

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/18/12 09:30 PM
Hmmmm kind of a good starting point, even if MY question would be different... Maybe you should just sit back and think about what that daring explorer KNOWS, before dealing with what he does not!

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/18/12 02:30 PM
You don't want to go to his village... they are VERY special about having visitors in their homes, Moe!

There is a way to find the way to Cetown with just one question... one of the ways that meet there leads directly to Cetown! ;)

SanneHan's photo
Sun 03/18/12 12:53 PM
So, there was this explorer, who flew over the african jungle from Cetown... bad luck as he had, the engine of his plane gave up, and he had to make an emergency landing in the middle of the jungle (remember, this was way before GPS!).

He barely survived that, and started to make his way through the jungle, to get back into the civilisation. Eventually, he reached a hunting lodge, that was deserted, but there was a way leading away from it, which he followed... only to reach a crossroads with 5 ways leading away from there. He was sure that one of them led to Cetown, but he did not know which.

By chance, there was a native coming up whom he could ask - problem was, he knew he was right between two villages, Avillage and Bevillage. The inhabitants of these two villages (and the whole area) had a funny habit: The people from the area around Avillage would always speak the truth, the inhabitants ob Bevillage would always lie - and BOTH of them were very short-tempered and answered only one question from strangers.

Well, the guy managed to get the right path, but I wonder `til today what question he asked... Do YOU know?

SanneHan's photo
Sat 03/17/12 07:44 AM
Do you guys play logicals?

Like I went to a restaurant lately for lunch with two colleagues... each of us had a bill of 10€, but when we had payed the waitress, the owner told her that she should only charge und three 25€, as we go there regularly... which put her in despair, as she didn't know how to split up the 5€ among us three... she decided to give each of us a Euro back, and just keep the remaining 2€ as an extra tip.

So each of us three payed 9€, plus the two our waitress took that amounts to 29 - where the heck did the remaining € go? (That's probably what happened to the Greek national budget... a couple billion times!)

If you (think you) know the answer, please let the others go on guessing, and send me a message with your explanation!

SanneHan's photo
Fri 03/16/12 05:19 AM
In the bible god finished creation. This means no further changes. No new things cropping up.

"To finish Creation" does not neccessarily mean that!? Especially if you follow the thought that he created a system that will continue to develop by itself...

SanneHan's photo
Fri 03/16/12 05:16 AM
Sunds good.... not at all like a sacrifice :)

Then go for it... hell, you only live once, at least that's what we can prove! ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17