Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Thu 04/05/12 04:02 AM

(Little hint: There ARE other trucks than Dodge Ram flatbeds... )

Anybody been to the movies lately? I like Cuba Gooding Jr., kind of... what was that movie again where he and a friend were on the run with Elvis?

was that the gay cruise movie? it had Rodger Moore in it too...

No... you may want to google "Cuba Gooding Jr." and "Elvis", and chances are you get the right movie on the first page (I do)!

SanneHan's photo
Wed 04/04/12 11:55 PM
No

SanneHan's photo
Wed 04/04/12 11:03 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Wed 04/04/12 11:07 PM

OK, wait...I'm sensing some contradictions...maybe I'm reading too much into this...

Q - it was not a self inflicted hanging
A - No

Q - Another person did this to him
A - No

Q - was it an accident
A - No

Huh??

Here, you stumbled over your own feet... the exact question was

It was not a self inflicted hanging

Statement

correct?

question

to which I answered no... you were not correct! ;)

So what kind of truck was it?

Hmmmm let me see... according to the rules of the game, it seems to be a yes-truck... or was it a no-truck?

:wink:

Maybe you should join me at the movies... *points at her above statement on movies, that is in absolutely no way connected to the game, any similarities are purely coincidental and not meant as a hint blahblahlegalese...

SanneHan's photo
Wed 04/04/12 12:53 PM
(Little hint: There ARE other trucks than Dodge Ram flatbeds... )

Anybody been to the movies lately? I like Cuba Gooding Jr., kind of... what was that movie again where he and a friend were on the run with Elvis?

SanneHan's photo
Wed 04/04/12 12:50 PM
4 times "No"

(Not quite sure with number 3, tho - as there was no other person, I don't really know if they knew each other, but I presume so, strongly)

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:28 PM

I don't want to seem rude, but chances are, you'll use your hospital face next instead the game face XD

drinker laugh

I don't get it, what is a hospital face?

The one that is atop an angel shirt... the one with the two big wings in the back! devil pitchfork

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:19 PM
well I'm deff not in a panic,but I hear ya.Thanx for the advice and 4 not judging...nice 2 know there's ''real''people out there.:smile:

Well, would be bad - if I judged, I would be guilty as well, so not qualified as a judge, right!? :wink:

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:17 PM

It was not a self inflicted hanging correct?

No

He drove 100 miles tru the desert looking for a drink of water. He found the lil bottle of holy water in the church. When he spilled it, he hung himself!!!

No

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 01:37 PM

Was the small puddle of water beneath him bodily fluid?

No

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:17 PM

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 12:14 PM
I don't want to seem rude, but chances are, you'll use your hospital face next instead the game face XD

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:45 AM
Was the truck engine warm?

Yes

Was the body warm?

Yes

Was it a man and is that important?

Yes, and No

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:23 AM

No I never vote for that!

I'm stumped.

Were there any footprints outside or in the chapel?

Yes, leading from the truck to the door...

jumped from the rafters?

No visible rafters to jump from. Just the hook that holds the rope - about 12 feet high in the air. There probably used to be a chandelier dangling down from there...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:15 AM

A man was so distraught because his wife left him and took his dog too, so he drove to the chapel where they had been married and decided to end it all.

great...now I'm depressed

So you vote for suicide? Well, that leaves the question: How did he get up there? The capel is ABSOLUTELY empty - no chairs, no choir stalls, no benches - just a little sand on the floor!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 10:40 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 04/02/12 10:41 AM
There is a little chapel in the Sahara... about 100 miles away from the next human settlement. There is a truck in front of the chapel, with clearly visible tracks leading to where it stands.

Inside the chapel there is NOTHING... well, unless you count the corpse that is dangling 3 feet over the ground, hung by a perfectly struck hangman's knot... and the little puddle of water underneath him... no, not even Romeo and Juliet...

And now I wanna know from you... well, the usual: What happened?

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:54 AM
You want an easy one? I can do that...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 06:31 AM
The two guys were on a cruise ship together. The ship sank, and our two protagonists shared a lifeboat (alone). They were separated from the rest of the shipwrecked, and at some point in time, their food was all used up. So, just at the brink of starving, they chose to amputate a limb and eat that...

The guy from London, being a M.D., had good arguments to be the second in line when it came to giving up limbs - after all, HE was the one that could do an amputation by profession. So they struck a deal: The Frenchman would be first to have a limb amputated, but the Englishman would have the same limb amputated if they returned home.

When they were halfway done with eating the arm, they were spotted and rescued, so Mr. Englishman had to have his arm amputated after the safe return home... to prove he did it, he was supposed to send the amputated arm to Paris...

As I said, the corpse in the river Seine had nothing at all to do with the story...

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 05:35 AM
"Being intimate" and "having casual sex" are two different pairs of shoes for me...

"Being itimate" for me is "knowing each other deeply" - and that has A LOT of strings attached.

Somebody once used to say to me "We need to fu.. a lot - and we need to make love a lot". I liked this statement (apart from the activities it meant) a lot, because it made a difference that I can also feel...

"Having sex" is what you probably meant - it's about MY fun, and if my partner has fun, too, that's fine, because it intensifies my fun, but the ultimate aim is MY fun (Well, for me, for him/her it's probably the other way around - that's okay for me).

"Making love" is about showing my partner with he means of my body that I love him/her - my aim is HIS/HER pleasure, the wish to give a gift. If I have pleasure at that moment, too, it's because I feel the pleasure I give, and how it is accepted, but it is not MY aim...

So, to answer your question: yes, I can have sex with someone, say "Thank you" and walk away... but I can not make love to someone that way!

SanneHan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:52 AM
Welcome, Brittany! flowerforyou

SanneHan's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:23 PM
I would like 2 find a woman 2 B in a relationship with, I've never been in one,but Im already on here lookin for a man...Any suggestions?? Plz and thanx.:smile: {well I wrote ''man'' in my post but i changed it 2 ''person''}.

That change is a good first step... fall in love with a person, not a gender. Plus: DON'T PANIC! ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17