Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:37 PM
......and just to top it off so I can get it out of my system, I put my life on hold in many aspects to accomidate her situations and help get her life straightend out so that WE would have a fighting chance at having a happy life together. Total amount spent only to get a text msg, close to $260,000.00. (Only costs associated with her, my expenses above that) so I think I have a certain amount of backing to be chaped.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 09:22 PM

Anthsm you need to research bipolar diorder.
I do not see any acknowledgement your g/f problems. What a nightmare, no sane person wants to be bipolar.
For all you know your g/f may call you and apologize for the text message. Frequently their behavior is out of control for periods of time and then they stablize.

I have researched bi-polar disorder. If by acknowledgement of her problems you mean to say give her an excuse?., well I cannot do it anymore. She had never broken up with me before, but the disapearings I cant do anymore. I did my best for what I could do, got her back on meds for 2.5 years and she took herself off of them. Nothing I can do. I entered into the relationship knowing she was bi-polar, but there were alot of other things I had to accept too. I picked her up and took care of her, got her into college and she got her Associates and had her in a very very good university. Paid all her bills, took care of her legal expenses, got her her drivers license back (DUI), got her a car and many numerous other things....Yeah she was a mess when I met her and I accepted it and looked only forward for her, us and me. Somehow with all of what Ive done, I dont think texting me for a breakup showed any respect at all. Bi-polar or not.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:58 PM

i had something similar happen like that to me last thursday , but in an email. almost the same words, i am sorry to hear that you had that happen too. flowerforyou

I am so sorry to hear that. You got denied respect. Thats my opinion

flowerforyou thank you anthsm22, i agree, but im not sure he really knew how to respect me. it has been a horrible week, but im am going to claw my way back out of this hole i fell in last thursday and make my way back to a normal life.... a life without the broken heart.brokenheart

Im waiting for the elevator doors to open.....lol.... P.S. I peeked at your profile. You sound fun, so you should rise fast.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:49 PM

i had something similar happen like that to me last thursday , but in an email. almost the same words, i am sorry to hear that you had that happen too. flowerforyou

I am so sorry to hear that. You got denied respect. Thats my opinion

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:11 PM
My condolences on you and your families loss!
Congrats on that oportunity that has revealed a gift to you...A HOUSE!!!

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:49 PM

Man...it must be something in the air this week. Wednesday I got the "I need a break- I need 'me' time" text from the guy I was in a relationship with for 7 months. (((((Hug)))))

My heart hurts for you. :o(

WOW...... I am soooooooooo sorry that happend to you!!!!!!

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:43 PM

Hummm it is wrong but then I must ask what was her excuse I notice you have been a member here for a while so if you were in a 4 year relationship it strikes me odd you have been a member here for so long but not one that is obvious here for the forums so is there and underlying reason she broke up with you was it due to you.

Cause even though I'm against the way she broke up that really would kind of be determined by why ya'll broke up if you were playing the field so to speak then one deserves what they get.....

So guess it all depends on the reason ya'll broke up.........

I was a member of just say hi and then it rolled to mingle2. I was indeed here for the blogging. as to why she left, she gave me no reason, only a text after disapearing for a week that said "I want to be with you. I do love you but I am done. We are over!" and nothing after that despite my efforts to get answers.Like I said, I am left with who what when where and why.

Sorry for the duplicate...

If your side of the story is true, that you are only here to mingle, chat, forum - has she know about your being on here and why? Because I think it can be a threat to a relationship if kept separate.

If your side of the story is true, then I am very sorry that this has happened to you. Heal and move on to the next (real) love of your life.

Yeah she knew, but I hadnt been on for well over a year. she never had a problem with me blogging because I confided in her with everything I thought and felt about everything. My post were ones like, who your fav. stooge charecter, best buggs bunny episode, lets talk about the 80's. Things like that. Yes my side of the story is true. I wish that there was something I could hide behind and just tell people I had been wronged, but I dont and so that is a killer in itself. Trying to figure out what it was that I could have done to make her feel she needed to leave.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:38 PM

So then ya'll had no prior problems that she had brought up but was left on the back burner.

I do feel for you and not saying it is your fault just curious for there are so many times that I have heard one say someone left them and they had no clue.

But later found out there were many reasons but they just did not want to admit it nor deal with the issues when they were brought up.

Her message to you just does not make sense normally when one tells someone I love you but just can't take this anymore there is a deep rooted problem........Humm those are almost the exact words I told my ex but to his face due to he was cheating and I had had enough and said it was over soooooo long and never turned back.....

I do hope that you can get that closer that is needed makes it tough to move on at times when we do not get it............

The only problem we had constantly was, How ironic, communication problems.(her disapearing. She is Bipolar) No I never cheated, hit, called her a name...etc, and to my knowledge she never did those things to me. I am glad in the fact that she at least told me she was done, and didnt just leave me hanging.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 06:15 PM

Hummm it is wrong but then I must ask what was her excuse I notice you have been a member here for a while so if you were in a 4 year relationship it strikes me odd you have been a member here for so long but not one that is obvious here for the forums so is there and underlying reason she broke up with you was it due to you.

Cause even though I'm against the way she broke up that really would kind of be determined by why ya'll broke up if you were playing the field so to speak then one deserves what they get.....

So guess it all depends on the reason ya'll broke up.........

I was a member of just say hi and then it rolled to mingle2. I was indeed here for the blogging. as to why she left, she gave me no reason, only a text after disapearing for a week that said "I want to be with you. I do love you but I am done. We are over!" and nothing after that despite my efforts to get answers.Like I said, I am left with who what when where and why.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 12:31 PM

Do you still have the phone?Or did you throw it and break it

I still have the phone....LOL

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:59 AM

Never fun to read it's over and in normal situation it should not happen but we do not know all of the events that lead to the text messages maybe it wasn't deserve maybe it was.

When we hear one side of stories it always sounds the one telling it is the victim.

Still not a way to do it, people have to face up to their decisions.

I agree with what you say. I can tell you the facts.We were not fighting,NEVER any violence, she had disapeared for a week. That was the only message I got from her. She did not respond to any voicemails, texts, emails afer sending that text. I am left with who what when where and why.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:46 AM

Ok..... I was just recently broken up with via text msg following 4 years together. Im pretty angry still that it was done this way. Am I being too sensitive, or do I have a legitimate reason to be angry?

:smile: Why would she do that after being with you for 4 years?:smile: Was she scared or something?:smile:

This is how the text went...

Her: "I want to be with you, I do love you, but I am done. We are over!"

Talk about a head game message!!! No, she had no reason to fear me. The only thing I can think of is that she had guilt and didnt want to face it. But still, I think it was a low, cowardy, childish, manipulative way.

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 11:26 AM
Ok..... I was just recently broken up with via text msg following 4 years together. Im pretty angry still that it was done this way. Am I being too sensitive, or do I have a legitimate reason to be angry?

anthsm22's photo
Sat 08/15/09 05:38 AM

i don't meet weirdos off the net

No one ever meets weirdos from the net, they just end up being weirdos when you meet them.laugh

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/14/09 06:48 PM
Is that contagious???? LOL

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/14/09 06:36 PM
LOL Calleigh...."stalking"

Anyway welcome

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:43 PM
you want the sword.....YOU WANT THE SWORD.....YOU CANT HANDLE THE SWORD.....

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:29 PM
welcome from Florida

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:06 PM
ok.......women seeking the above scenario, please, oh yes please, tell me where in the h_ll you are!!!

anthsm22's photo
Fri 08/14/09 01:58 PM

Ouch...........
Do women still want chivalry???
why would women want chivalry when there's a wage packet to be had????? lol.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25