Community > Posts By > anthsm22

anthsm22's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:09 AM
There are 27 known dimesnsions. all dimension occupy the same space over over space. All matter whether organic or inorganic carries an energy signature....with me so far?

anthsm22's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:07 AM
ok here goes. First we will discuss dimensions

anthsm22's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:02 AM
oh yeah, if you want to know, in order to understand, you need to know a little about quantum physics

anthsm22's photo
Thu 07/10/08 06:01 AM
<----------------can explain ghosts if anyone is interested

anthsm22's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:47 AM
How about that......"HE" is listed once again as the abuser, and "SHE" is once again listed as the victim. How about saying "when one partner....... to the other partner......Yeah, I like that better
Ordering is another classic form of verbal abuse. It denies the equality and autonomy of the partner. When an abuser gives orders instead of asking, he treats her like a slave or subordinate.

Denial is the last category of verbal abuse. Although all forms of verbal abuse have serious consequences, denial can be very insidious because it denies the reality of the partner. In fact, a verbal abuser could read over this list of categories and insist that he is not abusive.

The second is countering. This is the dominant response of the verbal abuser who sees his partner as an adversary. He is constantly countering and correcting everything she says and does.

Internally he may even be thinking, "How dare she have a different view!"

Abusers have a need to control others around them, break the cycle, stop the abuse!

Remove yourself, love yourself, you are so worth it!!!

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:40 PM
HOLY CRUD!!!!!!!!! That is a new low for me to hear. ya know what? They are so miserable with themselves that they have to try to abuse others to try to justify their own existance. Screwwwww them. Dont you spend one more minute on thinking that he was worth any more of your time or feelings. if you want I will go beat him up for you!flowerforyou

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:32 PM
well my friend, I am no casanova, and get plenty of the no responses and rejections, but that doesnt mean that the search is over. Remember you are who you are and what you show you are is what you will be judged by by the type of women you want in your life.

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:53 AM
Definatly cheating. Its an emotional affiar.

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:15 AM
send me to the jungles.... Perhapse some tribe that doesnt have hi gas prices will let me stay for a while

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:50 AM
I own bills...bills...bills...LOL

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:32 AM
scared Dont look down...its a long ways down

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:07 AM
3 times a week heremad mad mad :angry:

anthsm22's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:47 AM
what if it was that his mother lived with him? change the words around and all of a sudden now instead of looking like a mommas boy and coodependant, now he looks very responsible. HMMMMM??????

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:50 PM
soxfan, couldnt help but notice your here too sharing the space with the "nice" guys

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:30 PM
for some of us as we begin to get older and quit the game playing, we actually can reform (mature, grow) to become more aware and secure about ourselves where we are no longer needing to thrive off of quantity but rather quality. But then when we open ourselves up to become more compromising to what women say they want and alow ourselves to be open and communicate in more than one sylable words, but then we are called wimps and have no backbone

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:01 PM
ok.......ladies. I scream through reading the profiles of you all and there seems to be a recurring theme to what you are looking for. "a good guy". If thats the case, then why is it that the good guy always finishes last?

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:55 PM
FSU

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:51 PM
you guys all going goo goo here obviously didnt read her profile....she wants to be noticed for what she is not for what she looks like

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:42 PM
:banana: laugh laugh laugh laugh That was funny....rotf

anthsm22's photo
Tue 07/08/08 05:37 PM

rich dumb guys...ohwell
lol....not sure what your really saying there on that one......lol