Community > Posts By > Magicman1950

Magicman1950's photo
Thu 04/19/12 12:49 PM
I have MS so I tip toward my cane, its worse when Ive been drinking. Too many drinks I dont just tip, I fall flat on my face!rofl

Magicman1950's photo
Tue 04/17/12 03:21 PM
30 years in the military, I understand, why do you think I stayed so long?

Magicman1950's photo
Tue 04/17/12 03:18 PM
20 to 25% and if the waitress is cute and appears single a phone number. LOLOLOLOL laugh

Magicman1950's photo
Tue 04/17/12 03:13 PM

If what I am told is any clue it is because Men rarely see a woman as a threat when they first start dateing and attempting relationships. They wear their heart on their sleeve and love lustiliy until they have been curshed or shredded by one or more of the faier sex.
It isn't bad enought that they have to be castigated by the female they are inclined toward they are often harrassed an humiliated by fiends, family, abnd even emplyers, even the courts for their social failures. Not particularly fair when you factor in the cost and ratio of sucess in the sellecion process.

How many (non-pregnant) females do y9ou know that are really motivated to accept a young twenty something peer? That is a decade plus of rejection

You have very good points and insight!

Magicman1950's photo
Tue 04/17/12 03:12 PM
We all fear what we dont understand, men and women are wired differently. We men dont understand you women so you scare us.

Magicman1950's photo
Sun 04/15/12 08:26 PM
People get away with this all the time, many because they have the knowledge just never bothered to go through the schooling. I know people in radio and communications that can work circles around most engineers and some dont have high school diplomas. My daughter does college calculus in her head and had never set foot in a classroom. I know my spelling sucks but you get the point. I speak 8 languages and have never sat in a language class in my life.
But why would you want a fake diploma? Ill ask again and again, why????

Magicman1950's photo
Sun 04/15/12 01:10 PM

Oh man! I haven't been in here for a while...
I'll stand, since the chairs are apparently all taken.

My lap is open:wink:

Magicman1950's photo
Sun 04/15/12 12:50 PM

a younger relative posted to me this question,,,which I have no reasonable answer to

If I am only capable of conceiving three or four days a month, and the male is capable of fertlization EVERY DAY,,, why am I the one responsible for taking contraception? why havent males created and been responsible for 'taking' contraception?

This IS a good question.

Great question I wanna know.

Magicman1950's photo
Sat 04/14/12 03:39 PM
A number of years ago ther was a movie called the Great Imposter and a newer movie Catch Me If You Can. Both true storys and both almost got away with it. My doctor when I was a kid treated me and my 12 siblings for years. He passed away whem I was 35 just after he had retired. Found out that he had never been to medical school and was not a licenced doctor anywhere in the world. Dr Kent Hovand famous creation scientist only got caught for income tax evasion not for his fake credentials. As far as background checks, unless you are applying for a top secret govt job, I wouldnt worry about it.

Magicman1950's photo
Sat 04/14/12 03:17 PM
Also 1-10 9 3/4

Magicman1950's photo
Sat 04/14/12 03:17 PM
Also 1-10 9 3/4

Magicman1950's photo
Fri 04/13/12 06:10 PM
I understand you are an English teacher and looking for a guy where you are. Sorry Im in the US, cant help you, best of luck.

Magicman1950's photo
Thu 04/12/12 09:19 PM
People get away with using them all the time, Google diploma mills and find them. However its a stupid idea and if you want to be something youre not, go ahead. Phoney is phoney if you use a fake diploma you are a fake.

Magicman1950's photo
Thu 04/12/12 06:37 PM

OMG I speak Hebrew,Yiddish, Russian, German, Croation, some Spanish and French. What does that make me? A freak?
I do not date Bisexual women, I want a woman who only has eyes for me and I will only have eyes for her.

So, wouldn't that be the case whether the woman was straight or bi?

I guess many assume that because someone is bi, they're going to be wanting to date men and women at the same time?

I guess Im making assumptions, but I had a bad experience. My ex-wife whos name was Carrie is now a guy named Carl. She/he left me when I had cancer and took everything.

omg,, sorry to hear that

even if she hadnt had the gender confusion, it would be awful for her/him to take everything from someone she/he vowed to love who was actually sick at the time too,,,

good thing is, ,you can only find better from there,,,

Thankyou, Im cancer free now and yes she had gender confusion which I dont fault her for. My problem is that she took my life savings, lost my house almost bankrupted me. But, living well is the best revenge. Yes I have found someone that I really like on here and am hoping to get together with her soon.

Magicman1950's photo
Thu 04/12/12 03:13 PM

OMG I speak Hebrew,Yiddish, Russian, German, Croation, some Spanish and French. What does that make me? A freak?
I do not date Bisexual women, I want a woman who only has eyes for me and I will only have eyes for her.

So, wouldn't that be the case whether the woman was straight or bi?

I guess many assume that because someone is bi, they're going to be wanting to date men and women at the same time?

I guess Im making assumptions, but I had a bad experience. My ex-wife whos name was Carrie is now a guy named Carl. She/he left me when I had cancer and took everything.

Magicman1950's photo
Thu 04/12/12 12:06 PM

Magicman1950's photo
Wed 04/11/12 09:38 AM
Hi, welcome glad to see someone local to me has joined us. I live just down the road from Crazy Chazy in Plattsburgh. :wink:

Magicman1950's photo
Sun 04/08/12 04:04 PM
I am just offended at the implication that being lonely stems from being selfish or self centered. I am neither and people too often make assumptions based on prejudice or culture. Im an Israeli living in a strange culture where people are different and void of any cultural understanding but thier own. I was told today that Im un American because I dont celebrate Easter. Here I am let me share everything with someone.

Magicman1950's photo
Sat 04/07/12 11:24 AM
8 that includes boots sandals dress and casual. Dress shoes are work shoes for me as I wear a tuxedo when I work.

Magicman1950's photo
Fri 04/06/12 08:42 PM

Nobody has the insane desire to love me.

You never know, I like you at least what Ive seen of you in the forums. :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6