supes2008's photo
Tue 07/22/08 12:50 AM
Not going to lie but I'd date you too

supes2008's photo
Tue 07/22/08 12:47 AM
I'm bored and wanted to start something

supes2008's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:57 PM

i THiNK THEY CAN WORK iF iT'S NOT PERMANENT..

I definitely agree

supes2008's photo
Mon 03/31/08 08:40 PM
Women don't exist in the virtual world. They are guys posing as girls to lead you on haha jk.

supes2008's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:56 PM
hustler

supes2008's photo
Thu 03/27/08 11:51 PM
mountains in the winter to ski or snowboard and the ocean for the summer to surf or what not.

supes2008's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:13 AM

hey supes, that is the piss off you are holding up in your photo...so what are you trying to say?...piss off?...i fear any brits aren't going to like thatdevil

Its just throwing up the deuce it doesn't mean piss off. But you can take it for what it's worth too you and you are the first to say anything so I'm not going to worry about it

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:47 PM
haha thanks man. Its just a misconception that ppl need to see otherwise we will just believe it ain't too bad for us.

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 11:41 PM
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/healthieryou/371/skip-the-diet-soda/

I'd thought I'd share that diet soda can increase your chances of gaining weight. Just take a look at the link I posted.

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:31 AM

I would be batman because I would be a millionaire and have a freakin bat mobile. What else could you want?
and you'd also have Robin; you're own personal B!tch!laugh

haha damn straight

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:25 AM

the juggernaut

Oh GOD!!! Do you guys not know anything?? Juggernaut is NOT a mutant. He has NO super powers!! Dont base what you know on the friggen movies!!!!!!!

well actually he was a mutant, his power ws something that had to do with kynetic energy..... once he started moving nothing could stop him....

He gets a certain power from a jewel, but he wasn't born with it, and it can be taken away.

Cain Marko was born in Berkeley, California. He is the stepbrother of Charles Xavier, founder of the X-Men. His father, Kurt Marko, married Charles' wealthy mother Sharon after the death of her husband and Kurt's business partner Brian Xavier. Kurt physically abused Cain and drove Sharon to alcoholism. Cain held a special contempt for his stepbrother Charles, jealous of the better treatment he received from his father, and the academic and athletic achievements which cast Cain completely in Charles' shadow. Cain was further humiliated when Xavier's burgeoning mental powers made him aware of his insecurities and abuse at the hands of his father. The revelation to Cain that Xavier used a superhuman advantage to surpass him all this time was a major factor in Cain's hatred towards his brother.[1][2]

Cain was sent to a military boarding school due to his lack of discipline, and later served in the U.S. Army. While serving together in the Korean War, Cain and Charles stumbled onto the ancient temple of Cyttorak, lost for centuries. On an altar Cain saw a huge red gem, the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak, and immediately grabbed it. Upon the gem was an inscription, and he read it aloud: "Whosoever touches this gem shall be granted the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak! Henceforth, you who read these words, shall become ... forevermore ... a human juggernaut!".[1]

The cavern collapsed. Charles was able to escape, but it took Cain years to dig himself out as he underwent the transformation. Cain seethed with rage at his stepbrother and, after finally emerging from the mountains he was buried under, set out to hurt Charles as much as possible.[1][2]

I thought Cain was Chinese. Oh well what do I know

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:22 AM

indiana.....born and raised.......gary indiana......

sucks they are out of it though.

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:16 AM
Texas longhorns baby!

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:12 AM
now that I think of it I might wanna just be ironman.

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:06 AM

superwhore......

haha I don't even know what to think of that

supes2008's photo
Wed 03/26/08 12:04 AM
I would be batman because I would be a millionaire and have a freakin bat mobile. What else could you want?

supes2008's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:05 AM

I know how to play guitar hero......does that count

let me guess. You are a bad ass drummer on rockband too?

supes2008's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:02 AM

I've been thinking bout you everyday
Just wondering if there was anything
I could say to make you stay
If I ever been warming up
Maybe now's the time you need to hear me say
Come and get your love

If you want baby come and get it
Cause if you get it,
Baby, you will want me again.

I know, I know, I used to be your favorite
I know, I know, it faded away
C'mon, hang on, I think we're gonna make it
It won't be long, till I will be your favorite again

<singin' and strummin'>

How do we know that you can actually play the guitar?

supes2008's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:44 AM

nice idea for a thread but your too younglaugh good idea laugh happy

Yeah I'm young... But I'm going to have a career soon haha!
in what, b.s.

Dang how'd you know??? Oh wait put a Chemistry in front of that B.S. and that's what I'll have in my possession with a job.

Previous 1 3 4