Community > Posts By > Andrew1984

Andrew1984's photo
Wed 01/29/20 08:26 AM
Its up to you really but I'm wary of people wanting to communicate off the site. My gut feeling is that if somebody is genuinely interested in chatting with you, they'll be happy to do it on here. Some might be trying to send you a virus by email or get you to join some dodgy website... they could be genuine, but personally I'd want to get to them a bit first.

Andrew1984's photo
Wed 01/29/20 08:23 AM
I often ask myself this question - am I expecting too much from a woman?

Primarily in terms of looks - I'm OK with how I am but accept that I don't really fit the criteria of what most people would call good-looking. Is it, therefore, unreasonable of me to want to date a woman who I find attractive? But at the same time, I can't really see myself wanting to date a woman if there isn't at least some attraction there. Friends, yes absolutely, and I suppose there's always the chance that a friendship could lead to something more - I do find that a woman can become more attractive to me the more I know about her (or vice versa for that matter!).

I suppose I want to cling on to the hope that somebody out there would actually like the look of me, but unless that happens, maybe I'm just destined to stay single?

I'm interested in whether other people feel like this and if you find it easy to switch off that primal urge to seek out someone you fancy above other qualities.

Andrew1984's photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:38 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! Its really nice to actually have some human communication here lol! Its also nice to be reminded that I'm not alone in feeling a bit lost. I felt like I was doing something wrong but I guess there is no right or wrong way to go about these things, I just need to learn the art of patience!

Andrew1984's photo
Mon 01/27/20 12:26 PM
I joined the site a few days ago and decided to venture into the forum. I've sent a few messages but really not sure what I'm doing, how to feel when nobody replies etc.! Also I'm a bit concerned if the women I see on the site are even real or if they're bots or something... lots of doubts, and yet I'm still here!

I'm here because I want to try something new and hopefully meet a nice lady to spend real quality time with, go out together and make each other smile. I have a nice life and don't really need any drama but at the same time, I'd quite like to change things up. Making a new friend from this would be wonderful, but the ultimate hope is to find someone to love!

Andrew