Community > Posts By > smileyy19

smileyy19's photo
Mon 06/11/12 05:28 PM

Believe it or not, there are still some "Gentlemen" around who are not just after one thing. I am on this site looking for a serious relationship and would not want to ruin any chances of that by coming on strong on a first, or even second date. Sex is something that has to be mutually agreeable and something both want at the same time. It is much better to wait and enjoy the build up to what may happen.
. YES!!! A second gentleman!!!!! Thank you.

smileyy19's photo
Sat 06/09/12 06:53 PM

Or just grow up and stop being afraid of sex.

How does this mean she is afraid of sex? Personally I want someone to get to know me for me and not what they can get from me

I have more to offer than just sex and if a guy can't or won't see that then they aren't worth me or my time.

so very true
a man that trys to get down your pants
the very first time
is nothing but a freaken insecure mouse
you ask me
all they think about is there self and not how the other feels

ACTUALLY, I THOUGHT WE STILL HAD GENTLE MAN OUT THERE, STILL.

(no man is going to touch me)

smileyy19's photo
Sat 06/09/12 06:49 PM

I agree with what you girls say, but I hate speaking in general. I hate it when men say that "all women are so complicated, fragile, and want to take control over everything". I do not consider myself any of those, so they "speak in general"
and here it happens the same, Smiley is talking in general. ok, maybe 95% of men do wamt that, but I still hope to get to know the other 5 % of men who aren´t like that....

and Dannyboy, if Smiley wants to have sex, well it is HER choice, it´s got nothing to do with being afraid of sex!!

YOUR CORRECT, BUT I WANT TO BE LOVE AND NOT BE A SEX TOY ON THE FIRST DATE. I WANT TO KNOW THAT PERSON AND SEE IF WE CLICK OR NOT.

smileyy19's photo
Sat 06/09/12 06:44 PM

For the record, there are still men who conform to a standard of morality that has a negative view about casual sex.

THAT MEANS HE HAS ALOT OF RESPECT FOR THE WOMAN!!!

smileyy19's photo
Sat 06/09/12 06:42 PM

How does this mean she is afraid of sex? Personally I want someone to get to know me for me and not what they can get from me

I have more to offer than just sex and if a guy can't or won't see that then they aren't worth me or my time.

BINGO!!!! THANK YOU!!!

YEPPERS!!!!!! AGREEdrinker

WE ROCK FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE!!

smileyy19's photo
Sat 06/09/12 06:28 PM

BINGO!!!! THANK YOU!!!

smileyy19's photo
Sat 06/09/12 03:26 PM
Okay! Guy's, what is it that when you meet some one for the first time. They want to get in your 'PANT'S? I respect myself alot and will not do that and I though there were 'GENTLE MEN' out there, still.

smileyy19's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:49 PM

David, is sooo cool, wonderful, nice, and very helpful to his friends.

Yes he is :smile: for u smileyflowerforyou

Thank you Memly. Your are very kind. :banana:

smileyy19's photo
Fri 06/01/12 11:32 PM
David, is sooo cool, wonderful, nice, and very helpful to his friends.

smileyy19's photo
Fri 06/01/12 09:33 PM

Technology is more often used to brainwash than it is to provide useful information. The dollar is worthless and people are the real wealth, as defined by their character. I have the most honest television on the block. It flashes "no signal" I can create things using technology of my own invented language in hours, and it too serves my gardening innovations, providing maximum produce in minimal space, indoors and outdoors all 4 seasons of the year. I grow my own produce, indoors and out, and depend as little as possible on markets. I also grow, share, and shred my own tobacco and this year, my cigarettes will cost about $0.30 per pack, with a large surplus to serve as a form of exchange when the dollar finally dies. More important than anything I've done for my family, I know my neighbors, and we are a militia, united by the common bond of a desire to survive what's coming. We know our enemy by their selfishness and are prepared for survival on or off the grid. As for my revenue, I know it to be worthless in the literal sense. I actually make quite a bit more than my neighbors. The thing is, that's just money. Real wealth is family, friends, and community. Tel-Lie-Vision has no moral, ethical, nor informational value....

especially if you watch Fox, CNN, MSN or anything else mainstream and expect honesty. Oh and who really cares to be morally depraived like the Kardasians anyway? Do you people realize that when we watch shows like that, we begin to emulate them?

I APPLAUSE to you for understanding, what I'm talking about.

smileyy19's photo
Fri 06/01/12 09:03 PM

What happens if a huge solar storm knocks out the power grids that we depend on to run our technology?

ACTUALLY!! At that point we have to start all over, again (back to the Cave Man).

smileyy19's photo
Fri 06/01/12 08:56 PM

We need to go back to simpler times.
Technology and materialism will be our downfall..

BINGO!!!!!!!

smileyy19's photo
Wed 05/30/12 10:58 PM
OK! People! We think that things are getting better for the FUTURE, but in real life we are heading backing to the time of the CAVE MAN. What do you think about this question?

I see alot of disappointments in our future because of what the people do to hurt one another and instead helping each other. They prefer to destroy the good word of FAITH.

smileyy19's photo
Wed 05/30/12 10:32 PM
Young guys that need their MOTHERS!!!!!!!! Melmacians.

smileyy19's photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:12 PM

Yes, that's me and my profile is legal. And proud who I am.

You should be, you hot mama. flowers

Thank you very much my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

smileyy19's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:25 PM
Yes, that's me and my profile is legal. And proud who I am.

smileyy19's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:04 PM
Guys who's is going to Win the game between, U.S.A and Scothland? I think the U.S.A. is.

smileyy19's photo
Thu 05/24/12 08:43 AM
If we had the chance to live again or change something in our LIFE. What will it be?

smileyy19's photo
Thu 05/17/12 05:26 PM
They say we make our own Destiny in Life. So!, why is the world or some people screw up!!

smileyy19's photo
Mon 05/14/12 08:17 PM
What is your dream or wish? My dream is to sleep at least 8 hours a day ( I have trouble sleeping a full night and I've always had this problem as a child).

Previous 1 3