luvrofgold's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:51 PM
tim mcgraw live like you were dying

luvrofgold's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:32 PM
for me its lemon merengue pie

luvrofgold's photo
Mon 11/10/08 04:07 PM
long profiles are only anoying when they have no point to them...kinda like psycobabbling on the profile. If there is a point to it, then it's all good

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:26 PM
I'm not saying you in particular...just people in general

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:20 PM
thank you for your honesty

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:14 PM
it's just a question...i'm not in that position nor ever have been. it's just a question

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:11 PM
so even if you've talked on the phone for two months prior, and met for the first time, you still dont think its possible?

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 08:01 PM
I guess that I feel if you don't believe it could happen, then you probably have a hard time trusting your own heart. Not to start any arguments here, just how I feel.

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:57 PM

Wow....I am truly sorry for the souls that can't see thier love.....

If you refuse love at first sight....you might refuse automatically the soul that can truly make you happy.

I have a valid point of reference.

There is lust at first sight. But..I don't think there's love at first sight. Love takes time.

so you dont think its possible to love right away

Not at first sight.

I have heard of people who have been married 40 plus years and they fell in love at first sight, married in 6 weeks and have been happy ever since

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:54 PM
Edited by luvrofgold on Fri 11/07/08 07:55 PM

Wow....I am truly sorry for the souls that can't see thier love.....

If you refuse love at first sight....you might refuse automatically the soul that can truly make you happy.

I have a valid point of reference.

There is lust at first sight. But..I don't think there's love at first sight. Love takes time.

so you dont think its possible to love right away

luvrofgold's photo
Fri 11/07/08 07:26 PM
Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe in love at first site? Do you think that having a relationship that is more than physical is just a waste of time?

luvrofgold's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:54 PM
Edited by luvrofgold on Thu 11/06/08 10:56 PM
id be very confused....oh wait, im confused now, so i guess i would understand

luvrofgold's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:22 PM
has beauty that can not be measured

luvrofgold's photo
Thu 01/03/08 10:49 AM
you know you are all right....I'm not going to let her ruin it for the rest on here who are really nice....thanks for the support....flowerforyou

luvrofgold's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:48 AM
I'm deleting my profile. Ive been hurt too many times. Im sorry to my new found friends. But its for the best.

luvrofgold's photo
Wed 01/02/08 11:04 PM
TY TY TY smokin

luvrofgold's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:48 PM
has eyes that draw you in flowerforyou

luvrofgold's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:37 PM
This newlywed couple goes out to a rummage sale. The wife sees a mirror and immediately falls in love with it. She tells her husband to buy it quick before someone else gets it. The husband, though reluctant, buys the mirror. So they get the mirror home and the wife decides to hang the mirror on the door in their bedroom. As she gets ready to hang it she notices a tag on the back that says this mirror is a magic mirror. She hangs it with doubt as to the fact of it being real. A few days pass and curiousity gets the best of her, so she decides to try the mirror out. She chants, "mirror mirror on the door, make my boobs a 44." POOF!!! She has really big boobs. She goes running to her husband screaming, it works, the mirror works!! So the husband, now excited, tries the mirror. He chants, "mirror mirror on the door, make my penis touch the floor." POOF!!! His legs fall off......smokin

luvrofgold's photo
Wed 01/02/08 10:02 PM
smokes lab turds thinking that it contains pot....watched too much cheech and chong

luvrofgold's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:55 PM
you know your an addict when you sign your checks with your JSH screen name

Previous 1 3 4 5