Community > Posts By > 1aceguy

1aceguy's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:45 PM
Kitty is actually pretty sweet -- he likes to follow me around, just to be near me, and he is also very obsessed about being petted by his food dish. I think it's some kind of greeting ritual -- he rubs against his dish, and his big scratch thing, and if I lean down, Kitty will rub his face against mine in an expression of affection. He will meow very persistently until you greet and pet him at his food dish. When he's in the right mood, he likes to have me rub his tummy. (Kitty never read the book that cats are not supposed to like having their tummy rubbed.) Kitty also likes to sleep with me. As a people-oriented cat, who is pretty good natured and easy going, although sometimes skittish, Kitty is actually kind of dog-like in many ways.

1aceguy's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:33 PM
Mad-town hit with warm temps and rain -- dealing with water in my basement right now. Got it fixed. Was coming thru a window well as if it was a faucet.

1aceguy's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:30 PM
laugh
My cat is my profile pic -- Kitty is a long-haired male Maine Coon, and this was taken after he had his spring butch/lion-style haircut. Notice the slight mane around his face, and the big tuft at the end of his tail. He actually enjoys having short hair! :smile: :wink:

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:58 PM
I remember seeing this one chick, who I go to different committee meetings with all the time. She has this annoying voice that really grates on you, and she can dominate the discussion, and she smokes. Yet despite all of that, I actually kind of like her, and found myself feeling strangely attracted to her. She wore a sweatshirt to one meeting, and I noticed her large swelling breasts -- she looked like that ancient statue of a giant fertility goddess from ancient Babylon (which I have heard was also used as a sex toy). You know, the one with the giant swelling hanging breasts, and her giant hips. I had to work on not staring at her chest, as I was just imagining running my face through her cleavage and enjoying her warmth, her softness, her nipples -- oh yum. :tongue: blushing bigsmile

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:38 PM
On Youtube, there's all these photo montages of supposedly "emo" guys who are kissing each other - so what's up with that? Why are these cute goth "emo" (whatever the heck that is) guys kissing each other? It's hot, but I also just don't get it. huh blushing

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:15 PM
I'm from Madison, but I have a reason for not putting up a current pic, so I put up a picture of my cat Kitty instead. I would send a pic to anyone who emailed me through my profile and expressed an interest, and I can privately explain why I can't put up a pic.

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:12 PM
Hello from Madison Wisconsin! I'm looking to meet others from Planet Madison! :wink:

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:11 PM
I'm from Madison Wisconsin here -- looking to meet others from Planet Madison. :wink:

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:09 PM
Looking to meet other males also from Madison Wisconsin, if you are out there! Hello and happy 2008! happy :tongue: blushing smooched :heart: :wink:

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:56 PM
Looking to meet folks from Madison Wisconsin? If you are here on "Just Say Hi!", reply here or send me an email through my profile.

Happy New Year to all! :wink: happy :tongue: blushing smooched :heart: bigsmile

1aceguy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:52 PM
Happy New Year Everyone! May all your dreams come true in '08! :heart: love smooched :wink: happy