Community > Posts By > StarFaery

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:38 PM
There are other phrases that mean the same thing you know that could have saved your arse::wink: radiant ladies; propitious women; sweet women; charming ladies....just to mention a few.:smile:

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:24 PM
had both...I know I'll probably get hate mail but money...it's better if you make your own and have love, yes I agree with that, but, if that's not possible, go with the money, unless you are a romanticist. And there shouldn't be arguments about who makes more...both put into the relationship abstract and material things.

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:17 PM
Isn't age a state of mind? It's also what you are looking to do at the time...:wink: I'm too old for a lot here but I do only date younger men, truth be told...minimum 10 years younger and I have no problem getting that for relationships. I guess it's what both parties feel comfortable with. Plus, there are men that do like older women because as the other gentleman said, the older ladies know what they want, the younger ladies haven't matured yet.(no offense, I was there too). We all have our stages of life...:smile:

no photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:04 PM
See, someone taking care of their disabled Mom is not a mama's boy. A mama's boy is a man that is still tied to his mother's apron strings for psychological reasons. He will choose his mother over his wife under any circumstances. The mother knows all the buttons to push in her son to get him to do whatever she wants.
Usually, the cases are detrimental, meaning that both parties (mother and son) are really co-dependent on each other for pathological reasons.
THe son that treats his mother well for healthy reasons, yes, will treat his lady well, also. There is a world of difference in those men.
This post might have brought this chat down, but I had to put my .02 in.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:13 PM
off 611 3 miles out of Jersey by the Delaware

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:08 PM
Carpe Diem! Seize the Day! For you know not what tomorrow brings.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:04 PM
flowerforyou What a romantic, awwwwww, ur sweet:heart:

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 04:00 PM
:smile: Sexier than hell

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:16 AM
Mine would be royally annoyed. His last words were, "I won't be happy untill I see you penniless and homeless, sitting on the curb."
Yea, well.
Guess what? I'm not. I always bounce back. Not to say he didn't try to stomp me, but it didn't work. It will be a journey back up, but I'm doing it! happy

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:21 PM
Because I don't have to answer to anyone.....but me happy

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:42 PM
Edited by StarFaery on Mon 02/11/08 04:44 PM

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:42 PM
anyway....I DO need a lot of attention! I am high-maintenance when it comes to my emotional needs. I honest-to-God wish I weren't, and I am working on that, but it stems from my own insecurities; baggage from a past relationship-quote "whisper"

:smile: You are entitled Whisper. Besides, you are working on it. And who says you can't be high-maintenance? Be yourself!

no photo
Mon 02/11/08 04:34 PM
I'm so confussed and I'm not even a blonde!

Whoa there brunette!!! (confussed=confused)

laugh

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:52 PM
Just me and my cat. Love her purring...warms my soul. :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:20 PM
Edited by StarFaery on Mon 01/14/08 04:21 PM

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:20 PM
I had three children. I was taught the most difficult way to discipline children is with your hands behind your back. It means you must think. My children are now adults. All three went to college. All three are working. And not one has been in trouble with the law. Go figure.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 10:05 AM
To awiserman,irad8you,MirrorMirror,waterboy02,Softtail70,dcrdnk, and Mossop: thank you! blushing

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:46 AM
okay...rate me...please be kind....:smile:

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:56 AM
Welcome Angelina...:wink: You and Mike seem to be having a blast together, that's sweet!

no photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:52 AM
I'm never gonna go with my gut again. grumble Unfortunately, learned not to trust my gut. Ever again. It picks wrong every time. I find the wait and see worthwhile.

Previous 1