Community > Posts By > Redsoxfan1

Redsoxfan1's photo
Fri 05/20/11 09:06 PM
I know!! I can't believe it either!! :heart: I read he was in a car wreck in Tampa, Florida!! :heart: I used to live there!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 01/19/11 09:44 PM

Very nice write, (((Terry)))!!:heart: I like that one!!:heart:
flowerforyou drinker Thanks Red,,and I hope life keeps Blessing you two,,,wink,,hugs,,and KEEP ON READING,,,,lol
Thank you!! I'll keep reading!!:heart: :heart: blushing

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 01/19/11 09:33 PM
Very nice write, (((Terry)))!!:heart: I like that one!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:44 AM

Awesome news! Don't forget. I get to be a bridesmaid! tongue2 shocked rofl

lol!! laugh laugh

Redsoxfan1's photo
Fri 01/14/11 10:00 PM

Engaged!!! :heart: love :heart: Robby, (catsloveme), asked me to marry him last night, at sundown!!:heart: I was very surprised!! I said yes!!love love I love him so much!!:heart: No date set though!! :heart:

(((Erica))) flowerforyou

So happy for you both

All good things, all good things!!! :smile:
Thank you so much!! :heart: We will stay on here to chat with friends, but I am 'off the market'!!:heart: lol!!

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 01/05/11 04:26 PM

congrats flowerforyou flowerforyou
Thank you! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 01/05/11 04:26 PM

only just saw your news hun, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!drinker drinker drinker :banana: :banana:

Thank you!! ♥ Miss you!! :cry:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 01/05/11 08:01 AM
I am handicapped myself. I never thought I'd be in a lasting relationship. It took me a while, but I now have someone that doesn't look at my disabilities, he looks at my abilities!! Don't give up:heart: It will happen for you too!! There is someone out there for you!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 01/02/11 09:37 AM
Edited by Redsoxfan1 on Sun 01/02/11 09:38 AM

This should start your New Year off with a good laugh!.... - RETIRED HUSBAND- After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips toTarget. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to getin and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she lovesto browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target: Dear Mrs. Clifton, Over the past six months, your husband has caused quitea commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have beenforced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against yourhusband, Mr. Clifton, are listed below and are documented by our videosurveillance cameras: 1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in
otherpeople's carts when they weren't looking. 2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minuteintervals. 3. July 7: He made a trail from a jar of brown gravy on the floor leading tothe both the ladies and men's restrooms. 4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice,'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee toleave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor thatin turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time andcosting the company money. 5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms onlayaway. 6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. 7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the childrenshoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets fromthe
bedding department to which twenty children obliged. 8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began cryingand screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called. 9.. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as amirror while he picked his nose. 10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he askedthe clerk where the antidepressants were. 11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly hummingthe 'Mission Impossible' theme. 12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' byusing different sizes of funnels. 13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through,yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!' 14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumeda fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but not least: 15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile,then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Redsoxfan1's photo
Tue 12/28/10 06:58 PM
Very nice write, (((Terry)))!!:heart: My thoughts and prayers are with them!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 12/27/10 01:15 PM

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Through this sight you BOTH have been stand-up people and FRIENDS to me and MANY HERE,,,,Your roads have now merged and became ONE....

Together may you BOTH find and LIVE all the LOVE you FEEL TOGETHER.

And this ENGAGEMENT IS THE START OF A LIFE FELT SHARING YOUR DREAMS.

I am so very HAPPY for BOTH of you to find THIS between you and to make LIFE MORE for the TWO OF YOU,,through,,THE TWO OF YOU,wink,lol

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIVE LONG, SAFE, AND WELL.

And LOVE ALWAYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EACH OTHER......:heart: :banana: drinks flowerforyou drinker drinker
Thank you, (((Terry)))!!:heart: We love you too!!:heart: We are always going to love, honor, and respect each other!!:heart: I wish you luck in your search!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Mon 12/27/10 08:07 AM

wow!! that is grand!!!!!!!!!!!!! im happy for you both!! congrats! im glad u took some time.. seem to be a happy couple.... i wish the both of you a lifetime of love luck, happiness, communication, respect And work together!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou AGAIN CONGRATS! and dont bend and give up.. work together both of you!! hugs!!! debflowerforyou
Thank you, Deb!! :heart: We haven't set a date, but I am very happy 'basking' in the engagement!!:heart: love

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 12/26/10 08:55 PM

Congratulations!
Thank you!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 12/26/10 11:58 AM

Wow

That's faaaabbbulous!!!

I wish the two of you a lifetime of love and happiness

Forever!!!

Love
Tammy:heart:
Thank you so much!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 12/26/10 05:01 AM
I am very sorry to hear that, (((Mikey))) :heart: My thoughts and prayers are with you :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 12/26/10 04:57 AM

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 12/25/10 09:46 PM

Wow,so cool. Congratulations!!:heart: drinker :heart: drinker waving

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 12/25/10 09:46 PM

Thank you, everyone!! (((Chick)))!! :heart:

flowerforyou Keep us posted. :banana:
We will!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 12/25/10 09:10 PM

I'm grinning from ear-to-ear. Congratulations, and best wishes!
Thank you so much!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 12/25/10 09:06 PM
Thank you, everyone!! (((Chick)))!! :heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25