Community > Posts By > Redsoxfan1

Redsoxfan1's photo
Thu 10/07/10 01:32 AM
Very nice write, (((Terry)))!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:34 PM

Congratulations, Wolfchic!!flowers flowers I hope the two of you are as happy as Cats and I are!!:heart:

Thanks sweety! the wait is very hard ! But when he is here,will be the best!drinks :banana: love blushing love biggrin
I wish you all the best!!:heart: drinker

And the best to you two also!:heart: :banana:
Thank you!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:18 PM

Congratulations, Wolfchic!!flowers flowers I hope the two of you are as happy as Cats and I are!!:heart:

Thanks sweety! the wait is very hard ! But when he is here,will be the best!drinks :banana: love blushing love biggrin
I wish you all the best!!:heart: drinker

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 10/06/10 10:00 PM

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 10/06/10 09:35 PM
True love is hard to find
I was losing my mind

It took me five years
But with all my fears
building

I finally found
The man of my dreams

I fell for his heart
And his wit
We are so close-knit

He is forever my heart and soul

We shall never be Apart

:heart: love :heart: love :heart:

(I love you, Cats!!):heart: love :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 10/06/10 01:54 PM

Rockin' the smooth Grove.:banana:
Yup!! He loves it too!!:banana: :banana:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 10/03/10 03:45 PM

<<<<<---------------And shaved his head!! LOL!! :heart: I have this 'crush on Michael Rosenbaum on Smallville, so he wanted that 'look'!! laugh laugh I think it looks good on him!! :banana:

Already telling him what to do eh? Cats is so whooped! tongue2 :laughing: :laughing:
I didn't 'tell' him to do this, he wanted to!!laugh laugh

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 10/03/10 05:43 AM

i shoulda done that instead of paying $20 to get my haircut Friday!!grumble He looks good in that pic!!
Thanx, (((Mikey)))!! I love the way he looks!! :heart: tongue2

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 10/03/10 03:03 AM

Kewl! Looks great!
Thank you!! I love it!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sun 10/03/10 01:05 AM
<<<<<---------------And shaved his head!! LOL!! :heart: I have this 'crush on Michael Rosenbaum on Smallville, so he wanted that 'look'!! laugh laugh I think it looks good on him!! :banana:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Thu 09/16/10 05:23 PM

HEY YOU TWO!!!

Glad to see everything is perfect ~~~~ I found my love here too~~~~isn't it just wonderful!!!
Congratulations to you!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Thu 09/16/10 05:23 PM

Congratulations to both of you!
Thank you so very much!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Wed 09/15/10 08:05 PM

Good to see ya back sweetie!!flowerforyou
Thanx, (((Mikey)))!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Tue 09/14/10 10:10 PM

Hope things are going real well for you two.
flowerforyou flowers waving
Yes, things are great!! :banana: Thank you!!:heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Tue 09/14/10 08:48 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you!! :heart:

Redsoxfan1's photo
Tue 09/14/10 08:44 PM
Hello!! I know I haven't been here for a long time, so I just want my friends here to know I am STILL ALIVE!! lol!!:heart: flowers smooched I love you all!! I haven't forgotten you!!smooched

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 08/28/10 09:10 PM
Yes I found true love, FINALLY! With Robby, it only took me 38 years to find it but finally I found it, he is absolutely amazing, he is my Saviour! I love you Robby, ALWAYS!

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 08/28/10 09:06 PM
Once a cheater, always a cheater. Sorry if that sounds cliche, but it's true. He WILL cheat on you. He won't change, just repeat the same behavior again and again and again. So do yourself a favor and spare yourself a lifetime of heartache, and dump him.

Redsoxfan1's photo
Sat 08/28/10 09:02 PM
Interesting how no-one here has defined what "chemistry" is or what it means, or to someone else. Until you can identify what the chemistry is, then you are lying to yourself. What are your expectations? And what are you willing to tolerate?

Redsoxfan1's photo
Thu 07/15/10 07:53 PM
Nice, but BP still sucks, and shame on anyone who still supports this evil corporation.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25