Community > Posts By > ybcat1

ybcat1's photo
Sat 01/11/14 02:24 PM
I understand what you mean. I've been on and off Mingle for years. Never found a serious minded person looking for the same thing I'm looking for. The forum's ok, but it's the same questions repeated all the time. Good luck, hope the site works for you.

ybcat1's photo
Thu 02/23/12 03:11 PM
I think this was a bad idea. See ya in the forum.

ybcat1's photo
Wed 02/22/12 09:36 PM
If you're a single man, between the ages of 48-58, a heterosexual, looking for a long term relationship, date interracial, and you love big women, let's chat. :smile:

ybcat1's photo
Sun 02/19/12 12:16 AM
I had my last child at 44. I would say to anyone consider the risks, because they are greater the older a woman is. My situation was that I wanted to have another child when I was around 35, so I talked with my doctor and she put me on Folic Acid.

Folic Acid works to prevent the birth defect of Down's Syndrome. It was hard for me to get pregnant so I was taking Folic Acid daily from that time until I got pregnant at age 44. I opted out of taking the test for Down's Syndrome because abortion wasn't going to be an option for me. My son was born healthy and fine. If they both want to have another baby at her age, they should make sure they understand all involved.

ybcat1's photo
Mon 02/13/12 01:07 AM

Do you have one? If not, then who do you want it to be?
Who at Mingle2 would you welcome a Valentine from?

Going solo this year. I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day!

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:57 PM

:heart: OK,,so NOW I'm standing here,, the Day before Valentine's DAY.
With a box of Chocolates, A bouquet of flowers, and a Heart-ON,,
And no one to give them to? Thats just not right!,,,, noway

I guess I could just return them.......:cry: sad well,,two of them, anyway...laugh

ANY PLANS OUT THERE FOR YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY??:heart:

Spending it alone this year. tears

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/11/12 09:53 PM

If I’m honest, I think I’m number 2 with a bit of 4 thrown in for good measure :smile:. What number (if any) are you?

1. Someone that realises that they have been negatively affected by past relationships but I'm working on my issues.

2. Someone that is ambivalent about finding someone significant and just going through the motions because that’s what I feel I should be doing..

3. Optimistic that the right person is out there, I just need to keep on looking..

4. Pessimistic...nearly all the people that have contacted me are just not what I’m looking for.

5. Someone that is overly fussy and/or too rigid? I have a set criteria that that person has to meet or I'm not interested.

6. None of the above.

I'm #3, gets hard sometime but I try to remain positive.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:06 PM

I do feel bad for you Doll.

Right got nothing to do with it......I knew I was right when I was trying to warn ya but, puppies don't ever listen.... I truly feel bad that you are hurting. Ain't you fault you are young. We all been there.

I would give you more advice but, you are gonna learn schitt the hard way.....same way I learned it.

So suck it up soldier........life don't get no easier now that we can't sugar coat it for you.

I feel like bird crap for not listening to you, or anyone who told me going into this would set myself up for future pain. I guess I really didn't know either way. Being my crazy stubborn self, guess doesn't get me anywhere but what I deserve. I could sit here and make up excuse after excuse but I've wasted enough time thinking about things too much. Life is crazy man. I truly feel like its raining schitt when I know I got my eyes open in slits.

You're not the only one. I remember when I came on sobbing about my ex,and Krupa gave me the same fatherly advice. I didn't listen at first either.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 02/05/12 09:00 PM
It'll be ok trust us. We've all been there one time or another and you'll pull though it. Sorry it makes you feel bad, but try not to dwell on it to much.

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:31 PM

im a male whore i mean a male cougar i vote yes, lol

rofl rofl rofl

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:29 PM

I am a dog kinda guy but, pet cat "Fluffy" is the coolest cat I have ever had. It is probably close to 120 in human years...

Very mellow and good natured and house trained too....

Krupa, I'm turning you in to the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. laugh laugh

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:23 PM

I use my Dad as my example of what I should be....

Strong, capable, independant, good natured, careing, giving, thoughtful, sincere, dumb as schitt some days, loving, hard working, and very faithful.

Always the shoulder to lean on. The encouraging word. The silent act of just doing the right thing at the right time....whether it is drying a tear, or kissing an owwie...or going to work or war for your loved ones....

Real men stand out as men among men

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 08:22 PM
I love men who can be honest, and a man of his word. That tells me that I can depend on and trust him. Even if he can't fulfill what he said he'd do, at least I'd want him to be honest about it and not just try and make excuses. I like a man who's open, and who doesn't feel like it's a weakness to confide in his woman. Just of couple of things I like in men. :smile:

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 04:47 PM
Edited by ybcat1 on Sat 02/04/12 04:48 PM

Ths site has treated me good.

I spent years playing among the herd of Mingletards...I dig it! It has brought me into the company of real life friends.... all of whom, I met here....

My great friend Phuque....(pronounced: PooKay)

Hanging out with a smoking hawwt site mod and getting duuurruunk. Kristy is sooo freaking Texas cool!

I got a lot more pix to post of people who I have actually met here...

Post em if ya got em.....

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:53 PM

he doesn't wanna bang ya.
the end.

Dang, how'd you know it was me! laugh laugh laugh

Everything was cool for 3 yrs. I met him here, we had our ups and downs, we both wanted different things in life but the time spent together was always good. He knows me well, I'm not a nut case, if he found someone else that's ok, cause I'm not emotionally attached anymore. But I'm not going to delete my profile from here or stop looking for the relationship I truly want, just to adapt to his wants. I should have posted the topic saying, "My friend just cut off my benifits." laugh laugh laugh

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:29 PM

why does friends with benefits have to start with friends first? what if we become friends and then the benefits are not all that beneficial?

Don't like the benefits just say so, they should understand. As adults we should act responsible towards each other.

ybcat1's photo
Sat 02/04/12 02:25 PM
Ok, maybe I should clarify a little more my thoughts on the subject. Why would a guy, say no to just a relationship with a little time spent together every now and then and sex included? If he's not the marrying type, doesn't want kids and wants to be intimate with a woman and only one woman at a time. When the two find the real relationship they are looking for then you go your separate ways on good terms.

I wouldn't want to sleep around, there's to many risks out there. But if you know someone and trust them and you both enter an agreement as such why not. I just thought men would never pass up a deal like that.

ybcat1's photo
Fri 02/03/12 11:10 PM
I would like to know how men feel about the having a relationship called,Friends with Benefits. If you met someone whom you really liked, and you both agreed that intimacy would be between only the two of you for safe sex purpose, could you deal with a relationship like that and if not why.

ybcat1's photo
Fri 02/03/12 10:57 PM

Just want to ask all the ladies, what is it that makes you feel like a woman?

How often do you really 'feel' like a woman?

multiple orgasms

not often enough

Aren't those the bomb!blushing

ybcat1's photo
Fri 02/03/12 10:55 PM

Just want to ask all the ladies, what is it that makes you feel like a woman?

A great pair of heels? A perfumed bubble bath and painting your nails? Being whistled at? Sex? Your curves? Being told what a great woman you are? A makeover? Your little black dress? Being a mother? (etc, etc, and so on)

How often do you really 'feel' like a woman?

Like everyday. Mom, I'm hungry, mom can we go.. mom can I have some money, will you buy me, can I have a FB account, will you pick me up early from school, why do I have to take a bath? frustrated frustrated

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25