Community > Posts By > ybcat1

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/29/11 11:22 PM
Here's some ideas. laugh laugh laugh

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22323/119557-halloween-costume-says#10

http://www.divinecaroline.com/22360/105908-too-sexy-holiday-fifteen-randomly#0

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:46 PM

What puzzles me is this... you can go on talking on this site for a while ..getting along great and when ya meet... all of a sudden even the friendship you struck goes dead. What is up with that trash? It would be nice to just keep a friend if nothing else...grumble
I think it's because EVERYONE is sooo far away!!whoa

I like to give a compliment when I believe one is due. You have a nice upper half sir.

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/29/11 10:43 PM

Wow sounds like everyone is in a real positive mood.

For real, huh? smile2 My first thought was to check and see if my profile says that, but I didn't because I don't care. Just read a person's profile, if you find something that seems real about that person and if it's of interest to you then make contact, if not then move on to the next profile. We're not experts in writing prefect profiles. People do the best they can at what they're looking for.

ybcat1's photo
Thu 10/27/11 11:39 PM

I'm here for the cleavage.

You bad boy, did you take a peek at mine? blushing Just kidding.

ybcat1's photo
Tue 10/25/11 10:24 PM

Dude, I have tried my damnedest to understand Cockney slang and I guess too much of it is based on British entertainment...if it ain't Monty Python...I rarely get it.

To be honest, most Londoners don't use cockney rhyming slang anymore it's tends to be an abbreviation of "Youth" slang

You're right! It is indeed dying out and tends to be used mainly by the older costermongers in the East end. It is rarely if ever heard in the West end.

Yeah? Wait till you get to try to incorporate EBONICS into daily conversations...

Wordup Yo G!

Funkin: two people at odds with each other, or mad at each other.

ybcat1's photo
Tue 10/25/11 10:17 PM

Seriously, if you were the last person on earth and your life span was 1000 years, how would you spend your time?

What would you do?

Pray to God for a man to spend the 1000 years with. Gotta have someone to talk to.
and there's another problem....a woman talking for a 1000 years...noway laugh

Oh my goodness, that was a good one. Good come back. laugh laugh

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:23 PM

Seriously, if you were the last person on earth and your life span was 1000 years, how would you spend your time?

What would you do?

Pray to God for a man to spend the 1000 years with. Gotta have someone to talk to.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/23/11 09:14 PM

I read yesterday that 60 percent of women find other women sexually attractive.

I can't say that I have ever found a woman sexually attractive. I have said "she is a beautiful woman" but I did not want to sex her up.

So I guess I am the minority on this one.

Nothing wrong with it either way in my book. If they like it they should go for it.

No.. nothing at all wrong with it. What I found interesting about the article was that older women are now beginning to feel that the love of a woman might be far superior than that of a man. I have always thought that if I was a woman I would have nothing to do with men...in a sexual way.

I'm an older woman and I don't feel that way. There's no way I would want to be with another woman. She has the same parts as I do, I might as well do myself. I have my female friends for emotional support if I needed that. Men are just so sexy. drool drool drool

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:27 PM

It's possible, but LDR's SUCK!

No they don't. They can be beautiful.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 07:26 PM

I'm not sure if this will still work ...
I've been in this whole online dating since I was 26, and have had 2 steady relationships - one 3 years, and one 4 years plus. Only thing that I haven't anticipated was the chance of meeting - both guys didn't make their ways to come and see me, though both have promised that they will. Both have financial problems, but I wonder why they haven't assessed their capabilities before committing on something - this what really makes my heart sink.

For now I am giving my last try, although there's this one guy whom I have met face to face already, who likes me, but I am not sure about my feelings for him.

Is it still possible to meet the One on here? what

I'm wondering myself. I've been on several sites for many years and only one relationship. Guy was nice but we just weren't a match. I think I'll go for the meeting them in person, old fashion way before there was internet dating. Hope you have better success than I have.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 05:46 PM

Or Vegas :-)

Vegas is good. :smile:

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 01:34 PM
Just a suggestion, but would anyone from the forum be interested in starting a Mingle's Meetup. Like pick a destination and take a trip there next year to meet each other and share in some fun and activities. I vote for Hawaii.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 01:28 PM

I just took my bra off after a long day and its the best feeling in the world, reliefhappy shades

That's the way I am every day at home. Let those babies be free. laugh

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 01:26 PM
I don't collect things because after awhile I don't like a lot of things around me. If I did it might be bears. I like different bears. Funny cause my nickname is Bearcat. :smile:

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/16/11 01:19 PM
A new car would be nice.

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/15/11 03:29 PM

Whats the first eys catching thing you see in someone. Body parts.

In men it would be eyes and lips. First of all I love Asian men, it's the eyes that get me. A nice pair of lips to kiss would be next.

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/15/11 03:21 PM

No worries you're not my type anyway ;) lol

Tony, be nice. :smile:

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/15/11 03:18 PM

I agree..

Its a bit like what i saw my friend post on her FB page..

5 Secrets to a perfect realationship

1. It's important to have a woman who helps out at home, cooks and cleans.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh and has a good job too.

3. It's important to have a woman you can trust and who doesnt lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is awesome in bed and who only wants to be with you.

5. It's very very very important that these four bit*** never meet each other.

lol!!

Think i need 4 women..
Unless one of you can wrap those qualities into one bundle of joy ;)

You have better luck with four women.

ybcat1's photo
Fri 10/14/11 10:11 PM

Just saying that being large doesn't equate to being unattractive.

I wish I could believe that but just about every man I ever met made me feel unattrative because of my weight. Made me feel like I was just a whale. I still struggle with eating and eat very little these days. tears

I'm definitely not a skinny girl, but I've absolutely felt attractive around men. So, I do believe that.

I hope others can learn to believe that as well.

I am not skinny either and I know how hard it is to feel pretty when everything around you says otherwise. But in the end its all on you. You have to wake up one day and say phuck them. I am hot! cuz chances are if you dont believe it, no one will.

And sometimes people need a little help to realize that truth. I say what's wrong with getting a little help from my friends. Sing the song ya....I get by with a little help from friends. biggrin

ybcat1's photo
Fri 10/14/11 10:03 PM

how does this honor all women?
o.O
seems to me like the story,
not the op,
puts down 'mermaids.'
i don't get the threads on sizes and shapes and colors or whatnot.
why bring any attention to it at all if it doesn't matter?
meh.
i don't get it.

What I don't get is why is there so much negativity toward something that was meant to encourage others that might need encouragement in this area. It does matter, that's why bring attention to it. There are women out there who don't like themselves for various reasons.

And it wasn't to honor all women, because all women are not heavy. It was to encourage heavyset women not to feel bad about their appearance.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25