Community > Posts By > ybcat1

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/08/11 12:25 PM

10-8-11 still single. frustrated frustrated :angry: :angry: explode explode :cry: :cry: sad sad tears tears what what sad2 sad2

So frustrated, and angry, I'm about to exploded, I can't take it any more, really I can't, I SAID I REALLY CAN'T, what the freak? told you I'm sad about it. sad2 sad2

Maybe I'm just horny. laugh

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/08/11 12:19 PM
Edited by ybcat1 on Sat 10/08/11 12:23 PM
10-8-11 still single. frustrated frustrated :angry: :angry: explode explode :cry: :cry: sad sad tears tears what what sad2 sad2

So frustrated, and angry, I'm about to exploded, I can't take it any more, really I can't, I SAID I REALLY CAN'T, what the freak? told you I'm sad about it. sad2 sad2

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/08/11 12:17 PM
May I ask a question? Are people from Nigeria free to come to the US and travel or do they need a green card? What would be the plan if you met someone one on this site and you both wanted to be together?

ybcat1's photo
Sat 10/08/11 12:11 AM

Found these online thought it was funny, maybe some people need to update their profiles lol

Slender = Size 5 and bellow
Athletic = Size 5 and bellow and plays a sport
Average = Size 6-8
Few Extra Pounds = Size 9-10
Stocky = Size 11-12
Heavyset = anything above 12

rofl rofl rofl funny, I think not. Just a cheap shot at heavy set women. How insensitive.

ybcat1's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:22 PM

Hey great, I'm bald. I feel more comfortable posting my own pic now...

Oh you are so sexy! tongue2 waving

sick sick sick sick I'm sorry , I couldn't kiss that face.

ybcat1's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:17 PM

Ladies a simple yes or no...

Would you date a bald guy...?

Thanks ;)

YES

ybcat1's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:13 PM
I think if I were to go totally numb down there then I'd give up. blushing

ybcat1's photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:10 PM
Single and dang tired of it! :laughing:

ybcat1's photo
Tue 10/04/11 10:13 PM

I have asked out a few people. But, things get difficult rather quickly, and the date never happens laugh

As for mingle, I'd love to go on a date with many members here, but they live too far away! :d

Same here, to far away. Either to far away or taken.

ybcat1's photo
Tue 10/04/11 10:12 PM

I have had a Mingle date and it was freaking awesome! Matter of fact, I am flying out at the end of the month for another week long date. Can't wait!!!!

I would also be interested in a date with Krupa cause he is sooooo dreamy and I hear he puts out.

I know who's up for a wonderful week long date with her hottie. Ya have fun now!

ybcat1's photo
Tue 10/04/11 12:50 PM
For those of you who have spent some time on the forum, or newbies here, is there anyone remotely that you find interesting enough to ask out? If so, would you ask them out and if not why? What did you find interesting about this person. This can be someone in the past on the forum or presence. No need to mention user names.

ybcat1's photo
Mon 10/03/11 10:33 PM

Do you want?

Not another one for as long as I live. I'm done!rofl rofl rofl

ybcat1's photo
Mon 10/03/11 10:29 PM

i guess im just venting it makes me feel better lol

Venting is ok, trust me I know how you feel I've been there. Don't beat yourself up for going back, I did it many time before I had had enough. I just blocked my ex from all contacts to me. I remind myself what I want in a relationship, and how I deserve to be treated and if he is not willing to do that for me, though he says he loves me then time to move on. Stay positive, be strong it'll get better.

ybcat1's photo
Mon 10/03/11 10:10 PM

I agree with what most of you are saying, but i have to say thongs sticking out is pretty hot.

After all of this, that is what you like? Figures. rofl

I know, go figure. slaphead

ybcat1's photo
Mon 10/03/11 10:14 AM

I have made some great male friends on here, Maybe just be yoursefl and have fun, dont bother with the ones who dont want to talk to y ou,
There are heaps out there who are happy to be friends and are great blokes.

The others well there are hundreds of them, its the genuine ones who matter.

so dont worry about what you are doing just relax and be patient

It's not that I'm stressed behind not having a male friend, it's just I can't understand why ever guy I meet has no interest in friendship. My daughter has several guy friends that she just talks to nothing sexual about their relationship a lot. They get a woman's view point on things from her and she get's a male's view on things from them. Just wondering is it me. It would be nice to go out with a male friend and just talk and laugh without being attracted to each other.

ybcat1's photo
Mon 10/03/11 09:59 AM

Lets get back on topic, your supposed to be nameing things that you find really unsexy on woman. Lets hear it

I think it is unsexy to see women's bra straps showing, their thongs showing, clothes that are way to tight, and an older woman trying to look sexy by wearing their teenagers clothes.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/02/11 11:29 AM
Edited by ybcat1 on Sun 10/02/11 11:30 AM
skinny jeans, pants, what the freak!

I think this is the least sexiest thing on men. I hope my picture shows up. :smile:

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/02/11 10:48 AM
Keep searching, you'll find the one who's right for you.

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/02/11 01:10 AM

Talk about how girls dress, what about how guys dress. It's VERY!!! sad when they have to post a sign to tell you to pull up your pants.

Yea i hear ya, but you always see guys who dress like this with woman though. Guess girls should stop dating these kind of guys

Now you're blaming women for men dressing like this? slaphead

And no, I rarely ever see guys dressed like this with women. It's usually a group of guys together who are dressed like this.

Do you live in da hood?
Ummmmmmmmmmm yo,

I lived in the hood for 10 years "Del Paso Heights" baby, peace out bro, s'up fool!

Just moved out of there almost 2 years ago, to a nicer part of Sacramento, (now THATS an oxymoron)whoa

And shes right, those dudes are more with dudes than chicks.

Usually their gang bangers, and gang bangers dont hang with chicks when they're on the street.

Know what im sayin!

Chicks in "The Heights" laugh at dudes with there drawers hangin out!

They say stuff like,"I know you shame, foolwhoa ",or "hu uh, you didntwhoa !", to them,

for real, homie!shades

It's thugs that sag. Girls with thugish mentalities will hang out with guys that sag. I must say that yes, when you see guys dressed like this they are mostly rolling together. Sactown has a lot of hoods, from South Sac's Meadowview, to Oak Park, DPH, the Flats, Strawberry Manors, and Old Natomas. Take a ride on the light rail in Sacramento, now that's like taking a ride in the hood. laugh

ybcat1's photo
Sun 10/02/11 12:07 AM

I am not photogenic at all. I try to post the best picture of myself on my profile and I always hate the way I look, so I really count on a guy seeing the inter beauty verses what I look like outside. happy

You are your own worst critic Y. I think you are beautiful. (not the chinese pic)

Not Chinese, he's an actor from South Korea. More guys are viewing his picture than they were mine. laugh

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25