Community > Posts By > LoneTexan

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/09/12 01:34 PM

I can forgive a man for toolish behavior. But I am nice like that. I was asked once by a guy who I guess used to be my friend if I hated him point blank. I forgave the fact that the guy thinks he is that important for me to hold a grudge against. Haven't heard from the guy since, but I don't worry too much about hating someone who makes it difficult to be friends. I am a pretty forgiving person in general. I forgave my last boyfriend for lying to me. Was a hard phone call to make but I did it.

You called that guy on the phone just to tell him that you forgive him? Gonna have to messge me that convo because Im curious how it went. I would prefer to do that face to face if the option is there of course.

LoneTexan's photo
Wed 04/04/12 12:27 AM
Love you guys, thanx for the help and advice. It's time to move on then, I may be 31 but I got a lot of learning to do.

LoneTexan's photo
Tue 04/03/12 03:13 AM

Yes, I believe so depending on what someone did? If you can't trust the person your with.....What's the POINT? spock

the bond you made in marriage to work everything out and no matter what the problem may be. Why give up? If you give up now you might give up on all the other relationships you face.

I would forgive anything.
However my trust is not given lightly, so if it came to unfaithfulness, although I would forgive them, I would not stay in a relationship.
Marraige is not to be taken lightly, but trust is the basis of it, once it is gone the marraige is over.

So your saying that when the trust is gone there is no way it can be rebuilt or even attempted to be rebuilt. I ask all these questions and try to get deep with it to understand after what the wife did to me hince why I'm going through the divorce. I want to make sure I'm making the right decision and not going down the wrong path.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:52 PM

Yes, I believe so depending on what someone did? If you can't trust the person your with.....What's the POINT? spock

the bond you made in marriage to work everything out and no matter what the problem may be. Why give up? If you give up now you might give up on all the other relationships you face.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 10:28 PM
LMAO.........Oh gawd......LOL......I can't stop laughing....no more beer for me......Geeeez that was on point...lol

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 10:20 PM
Does anyone else think that a relationship can fail because of the other persons unwillingness to forgive?

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 09:43 PM
A kiss means the world to me....when the lips connect and you get that fuzzy feeling down your spine and in your stomach it makes everything thats bad your life just go away. Makes me feel so comfortable and loved and there's a connection that doesnt want me to stop or let go. Of course they have to be a good kisser and it doesnt have to involve tongue. Just two lips that were meant to be because it feels so right. I kiss can melt me in my boots and bring the biggest smile to my face for days, weeks, months. WOW......where did all that come from.....this site is gonna show my weak side....but if I'm with the right woman the who cares if I'm vulnerable to her. Thats what your partner is for right?

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 03:33 PM
Come on everyone lets get some rating, im dieing to know if I have a chance out here in this big ol crazy world.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:51 PM
I may be 31 and still have growing up to do but I honestly just discovered that I have feelings and emotions. I just completed 10 years in the Army and my job made me cover those up so I can get through to the next day. When my feelings and emotions would get in the way I would easly turn them into anger because I didnt know what those feelings and emotions were. It's a huge change for me cause now I feel like I have to discover who I am again in regards to the new discovery I have just found. I will also be honest that I have enjoyed and become a better individual now so it has become somewhat easier to talk to women and listen to them. I can cope and learn from them and I'm loving the conversations that I am having with them too. So yes you can teach old dogs new tricks, even though I still have a long way to go.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:44 PM
I would say I'm content. Transition out the Army is hard to the civilian world. Divorced on my way out and having to start fresh and new. Gotta make new friends and meet new ppl and start a new career from scratch. But I am strong individual that never quits and never gives ground. I'm gonna be that man that I have always wanted to be. I just want a good woman to share that with.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:36 PM
Yes I do, but that is a difficult question. I had some female friends in the past but I always had in the back of my mind if they were a good kisser or good in bed. I mean were friends we obviously have just about eveything in common so why can't this be my partner for life or girlfriend. I never took that next step so I have a feeling that I missed out on some good relationships.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:24 PM
Depending on the subject or issue. I would rather talk things out and get everything straight and laid out on the table. No yelling or cussing or down gradeing. Talk like a human being to human being and make sure you don't go to bed mad. That's my opinion.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:20 PM
Relaxing

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:08 PM
I'm thinking, why is so hard to get a date with a decent woman?

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:04 PM
I'm the New guy to mingle2 and hopefully there are real ppl looking for real ppl. We'll see. Check out my profile tell me what you think and if you are interested then leave a message please. Thanx, and good luck.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 02:01 PM
Ok so I did what you ladies asked, hopefully this will work out better this time......I have never done this online dating thing so it kinda scares the poo outta me. Hopefully there are real ppl on here that really are looking for what I have to offer.

LoneTexan's photo
Mon 04/02/12 10:36 AM
So I'm going to try this on for size and I sure hope you ladies arent dissapointed, but I do what your honest opinion. Don't be shy or scared, tell me what ya think.