Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:55 PM
She won New Hampshire because she bused 5K voters in from out of state.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:51 PM
Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush,.... Clinton? Hey everyone, lets vote for change.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:33 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/10/08 10:39 PM

Do you see how polarizing Hillary is? This thread is 30 minutes old and see how many pages it has. She does not have the support to win.

fyi, i see your picture and i thank you for serving our country in any and everyway you can. i have family members within the army and air force so i know the work and dedication you all put into it.

You're welcome and it is my honor. :smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:30 PM
Do you see how polarizing Hillary is? This thread is 30 minutes old and see how many pages it has. She does not have the support to win.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:21 PM

Hillary is really the best being offered to us at this time. I know there are those who are in denial but it is the truth....lol

NO... it's your opinion. And I respect you opinion and I respectully disagree. She has no qualifications. She claims to have 35 yrs experienc and that includes hubbys 8 yrs. I'll use this analogy again. Thats like saying "I was there when the plumber came to fix my toilet. Now I am qualified to be a plumber". Elected Hillary and the country will go down the toilet. Thank you Leahmarie :smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:54 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/10/08 09:55 PM
I can personnal attest to what starsailor said is true. Preach on brother.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:11 PM
colts

And Cowboys beat the Giants in the other divisional game.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:09 PM

Dallas Cowboys and don't care who else shows up!!!!!!!!smokin drinker smokin drinker

I am with you there drinker drinker drinker

A third vote for your idea!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:03 PM

Well, that's a lazy excuse.

Maybe he was too busy going on vacation
at his ranch.

This is not typical of most Presidents
who honor the dead.

Here's a link explaining how previous
Presidents honored our dead, including
Republicans:

http://hnn.us/articles/1784.html

Good article but I still don't fault Bush for doing it differently.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:00 PM
Guitarjizzard...
I think you and madisonman are working in shifts to keep this thread alive. I'll leave it now so it may die.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:55 PM
Colbert? O'Reily wanna be? This thread is a joke.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:52 PM
Hillary thread has dropped way down, but if it should come back up, I'll be there too.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:46 PM

Dragoness if you pro murder the babies would practice a little self control or at least birth control there would be one hell of a lot less demand for abortion and it could be reserved for cases of rape, incest and to save the life of the mother not as a convenient means of birth control because someone couldn't take proper precautions or practice a bit of restraint. Murder is murder no matter how you slice it, you can't be pro abortion and anti death penalty without being a hypocrite.

Are we talking male or female here cause I would be a proponent of salt peter added to all mens food until they are capable of taking care of a child???!!!!! That could solve all the problems right???

No because we would still have to worry about Hillary becoming president.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:42 PM

This explains my Bush has not attended any funeral for fallen solders.
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=37535&archive=true

Wow, I explained his response without ever having read that article or hearing his answer...lol.

You were exactly on target.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:39 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/10/08 08:41 PM
This explains why Bush has not attended any funeral for fallen solders.
http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=37535&archive=true

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:31 PM

lol dont hijack the thread.. its about colbert and Huckabee

Okay, Huckabee got slammed tonight at the debate.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:16 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/10/08 08:16 PM
Where is your hostility coming from. I just wanted to know more about the details. Is that to much to ask? You posted it, I showed interest. Thats all.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:02 PM
madisonmam... can you direct me to a link with any details of your story?

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:55 PM
Did anyone see the republican debate tonight? Ron Paul got gang raped by the other candidates. He left himself open to be slammed everytime he openned his mouth. Thompson and McCain did pretty good. Thompson slammed Huckabee and Huck never recovered. Romney did good as well. If you missed it I would urge you to catch it later tonight when it runs again on FOX.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:46 PM
America has global interest and has every right to defend those interests. Radical Islam appreciated your passive stance to stay out of "their" countries. Jihad is easier to win when they only have to wage it in only one country(America). Is that what you want? You must take the fight to the enemy.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 21 22