Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh Da Bearslaugh laugh laugh

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:50 PM
I'm a diehard Cowboys fan. I fail to see your point. What does the Cowboys winning or losing have to do with being on this thread? Did you ever stop to think we have friends that are eagles fans? I will continue to go on this thread no matter how the Cowboys season ends... BTW, the "Boys" are Super Bowl bound. Let me tell you about irony... The week the eagles beat Dallas, the eagles were eliminated from the playoffs and dallas clinched the playoffs. My eagle friends(you know who you are) I say, better luck next year. To my eagle foes(again you know who you are) I say.....GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:36 PM
If an illegal is willing to work for a lower wage, I hope you are not suggesting American's should be willing to work for that same lower wage or just except the fact they won't get the job? Exploiting illegals is a disgusting business practice. Employers that do this need to go to jail. But this does not excuse the illegal from being illegal in the first place. I said this once but I guess I'll say it again. Immigration good, illegal immigration bad. America does have a process to make it legal to immigrate. If you don't or won't meet the criteria to do so then stay out of the country. American's do work hard and they should expect to be paid a fair wage for their labor.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:22 PM
ladies... are you getting off topic talking about how goverment working against the middle class? Can you please tie this in to "Obama '08".

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:10 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/08/08 09:11 PM
I'm the biggest "Boys" fan there is but I fail to see what Romo's race has to do with anything.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 07:57 PM
another illegal i bet

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:42 PM
Former President Clinton and former Vice President Al Gore have also met with the commission. Their sessions were also private and, like Bush and Cheney, they were not under oath.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/29/bush.911.commission/index.html

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:09 PM

I dont blame any of you for leaving the topic being that your all bluster and realy cannot articulate your argument in any way that meaningfull or logical. CNN 9/11 Poll .......... (thanks Robin)

http://www.cnn.com/2006/EDUCATION/08/06/sept11.theories.ap/index.html

Scroll down a bit and the poll is on the right side.

Do you believe alternative theories for 9/11 attacks are credible?
Currently ............. Yes ........... 56% ............... 3,531 votes

That link does not work for me.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 06:04 PM
Hi Winnie flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:48 PM
this thread is pointless

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:42 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/08/08 02:43 PM
MY GOD MAN....know your facts. You want to spout conspiracy but you didn't know Clinton/Gore insisted on not being under oath during questioning? Do your own homework I am done providing you material.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:37 PM
Clinton and Gore were not under oath either.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:12 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/08/08 02:16 PM
He won't read it. He just wants to keep his thread alive.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:10 PM

Thats laughable you havent answerd anything in a reasonable way and when your backed into a corner with a fact or logical conclusion you insult or post something moronic. I am realy enjoying this thank you, you are ehlping to validate some thoughts I have being that you have no facts to contradict anything I have said. laugh

I think jistme's point was quite clear and accurate.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:28 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/08/08 01:29 PM
madisonman...

If you won't read the information I have provided to you and instead insist to continue your rant in ignorance then no one can help you and you will never be satisfied with what they have to say. It is futile. I am done with you sir. A rational conversation with you is not possible.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:22 PM

Giants have won last 9 games on the road and we won t stop until we win on Feb. 7th

You mean you wont stop till you lose on Jan 13th. Yea, I am sure thats what you really meant. drinker

Feb 7th? Dude you don't even know when the super bowl is (Feb 3rd). Your team is done in Dallas.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:12 PM
Guys,
Agree to disagee and be done with it. Neither of you is going to change the others mind.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:51 PM
madisonman...
I give you credit for questioning things. I thought you might enjoy reading the below link. Maybe you will find some answers to your questions.

http://www.debunking911.com/ironburns.htm

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:18 AM
WOWhuh

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:03 AM
The topic is Obama but since Hillary is running against Obama I guess stating why she won't win is kind of on topic. I think this country is ready for the most qualified person to be elected regardless of sex, race, or religion. America is absolutley ripe for a woman to be president... just not this one. There have already been numerous highly respected female world leaders so your point is invalid. A woman can kick ass with the best of them... just not Hillary.