Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:02 PM
An astute point. Would Hillary do the same for Obama?

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:54 PM

I don't feel like adding a serious point to the topic, I have debated this so many times over.

ditto

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:39 PM
Sorry but in my defence, I did qualify my statement with...
"If you literaly mean this". Next time you are joking about breaking bones I'll try to remember to laugh.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:19 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Wed 01/09/08 08:19 PM
Let's have less hating over here. You can express your fanship for one team without hating another. If you can't stand the Cowboys and Giants having trophies in their trophy case then tell your team to win some for themselves. Cowboys VS Giants...sounds like a great battle to me. Much respect Giants but I got to say...
GO COWBOYS!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:11 PM

That obviously went over your head.

You are so easily offended by words but you have no problem throwing them around yourself. That obviously went over your head.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 08:00 PM

Ah, so it is only partially racist? What percentage of it is racism and what percentage is derogatory? Easily offended? My mother came here from Cuba when she was 35 in the mid 50's. Does that make me only 50% spic? Or is that word derogatory more than racist? Are we lumping all of the good middle easterners together with the bad? Lets set up internment camps! It was good for the Japs.... wait, is that derogatory or racist? Food for thought.

WOWhuh

pot, meet the kettle

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:56 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Wed 01/09/08 07:57 PM
If you literaly mean that, it is heartless. Wishing harm on T.O is uncalled for. I never knew your hatred for Dallas ran that deep. It is shameful. Football is just a game people. I got so pissed at Roy Williams when he horse collared McNabb. And I'm a Cowboys fan. I hate to see the players get hurt no matter what team they are on. Where is your priorities? Eagle fans, please relax on the ill will.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:41 PM

It wasn't what he said pertaining to the post, it was the "towel head" comment. Perhaps you missed that?

That is more derogatory than racist. It's far less offensive than what the Islamic radicals want to do to you. Don't be so easily offended.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:32 PM

sometimes a plane hitting a building is just a plane hitting a building though. for a FAT coverup i would have to point you to the Oklahona city bombing, but this was nothing more than a buncha towelheads working together with boxknives. .. and us getting caught with our pants down. mabe thats the really hard part. I said at the time that our country was twice as strong the day after than before. We were lucky that it wasent 100 planes instead of four. It also shows me though that our security at that time was obviously inadequate.

Rambill, racism is disgusting. It really sickened me to read that filth and being the eternal optimist that I am and trying to find humor in all that I see, I cannot see anything funny in that.noway grumble WTF?

racism? Where is that in Rambill's statement? You don't want to except what he said to be true so you have to pull the race card. When American was attacked, I got me some satisfaction by taking out several Islamo radicals....does that offend you too?

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:24 AM
boredinaz06...
I appreciate any support you can give my Cowboys. I'd love to see them play the Chargers in the Super Bowl.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:08 AM
What is your solution?

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:02 AM
Really? I just took a stab in the dark.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:58 AM
"Again I ask your opinion.

Why do you think that is?"

What was the answer you were looking for?

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:29 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Wed 01/09/08 12:33 AM
http://www.pbs.org/weta/washingtonweek/voices/200608/0809edit0.htm

Read it.

If you build the fences you nip all of this in the bud.

mrtxstar's photo
Wed 01/09/08 12:14 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Wed 01/09/08 12:26 AM
There is a secret society of the wealthy that are striving to create a New World Order. It would incorporate Mexico, America and Canada as one united economic force. Same currency, same laws. Do you know about this? I will give you all the details if not. Anyway this is the reason our government is not interested in taking the action you have suggested.

http://blog.reidreport.com/2006/06/making-mexamericanada.html

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 11:32 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/08/08 11:34 PM
As an ex military man I can tell you I have been to a few third world countries and seen what a horrible place some parts of the world truly are. My heart goes out to those people. I tried to help these people. I can't help but be compassionate to those less fortunate than I. Look back in my previous statement, I said the exploitation of illegals is disgusting. The only ppl I said should be in jail are the ones exploiting the illegals... not the illegals. So don't say I want our prisons full of illegals... I don't. I understand why people would want to come to this great country. I undrestand the dire straits that they are going through... to go to such lengths to survive. I have compassion for these people. These people, these human beings number in the several thousands or even millions. Can Americans afford to support these unfortunate souls when Americans are working so hard to support their own families? It is a sad situation but if it is either us or them, I choose us. Illegals created a net fiscal deficit at the federal level of more than $10 billion in 2002. If there was an amnesty for illegal aliens, the net fiscal deficit would grow to nearly $29 billion. America can not afford this, and these numbers are 6 years old. It truly is us or them. I choose us. The fence that I previously suggested is a bargin at any price when you know what the cost are otherwise.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:38 PM
Well if the Bears were in the playoff that would be the best reason. But they aren't so please jump on the bandwagon and help me cheer my Cowboys to victory.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:21 PM
You know he's not the only Cowboys fan in the world. There are others of us that really need your support. You wouldn't want to give him the power to control your thinking by rooting against the Cowboys just to spite him, would you? Do it for a real reason, not because of him.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:12 PM
A hit dog will holler. I would never call you crazy, stupid, or an idiot. I don't believe in personal attacks. However, if the shoe fits....

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:05 PM
I love good hearted team rivalry so you'll get no personal flack from me. I rooted for the NFC Bears last super bowl. Will you help me root for the NFC Cowboys in their quest to the super bowl this year?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 21 22