cut the San Diego quotes ...
takes up lots of room
ok we get the hint about the chargers,,, DUDE

as long as you understandindifferent

YES THAT TENN, IS LEADING AT THE HALF... HEE HEE

Chargers win... laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:14 PM

explode scornerpocket ..... Hey if you were the "annointed one, the one who was supposed to be the torch bearer for the Democratics, the one with 35 years experience, the one who knows all, sees all, and can do all" and you came in third in Iowa, wouldn't you be upset?

laugh

35 yrs of experience? Not even close!!! The sad thing is, she's including the time her hubby was in office too. That's like saying "I was there when the plumber fixed my toilet, now I'm qualified to be a plumber". Hillary is a joke. Women out there, please listen, if you ever want an ounce of respect, do not let this one represent you. I hope a woman will be president someday but this one will set you back several decades.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:13 PM

This is amazing a post about politics and it hasn't degernerated into a bloodbath I'm stunned lollaugh

Give it time. This only the first page.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:54 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/06/08 03:55 PM
If you want to express your rivalry against another team, be my guest. Don't attack the people writting on this thread.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:43 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/06/08 04:26 PM

Ron Paul would try and make it fair for all classes of living. And Bush is already trying to get us all killed.

Fair? He is weak on national defence. Enjoy your fairness when he gets us killed.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:17 PM

i also believe how we classify races is wrong. i'm a mut, so i can't give a good example for myself...but a person should not be an irish-american. no, they're american-irish

This does not matter at all.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:10 PM

and how about those Jags?????bigsmile bigsmile

Impressive!! :smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:06 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/06/08 03:50 PM

Consider yourself told.

are you the general now

Yup, and I don't like bullies.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:59 PM

thank you mrtxstar. flowerforyou flowerforyou

My pleasure. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:57 PM

In my opinion Ron Paul was the best bet, but the media kept him secret until the end so yeah.

Ron Paul would get us all killed.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:47 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/06/08 02:49 PM
The post 9/11 national security issue alone is reason enough to implement my proposed steps. We need to know who is in this country and keep the ones that don't belong out. Those human beings can stay in their own country or legally immigrate.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:22 PM
As front runner in GOP?

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:21 PM
Conny Rice?

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:15 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/06/08 02:16 PM
1. If you knew you would go out of business for employiong illegals, you would not do it. I don't mean small fines. I mean serious fines and jail time.

2. The same penalties should apply to those that aid or harbor illegals.

3. The millions of $$ spend on the fences are a bargin when compared to the billions it cost America to support those that the fences would keep out. I would of course employ the latest surveillance technology with the fences.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:06 PM
It is my observation that more woman denouce Hillarys candidacy on these threads than men. I wonder why that is?

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:02 PM
Swearing allegiance to your country and your faith are not contradictory acts. The Qu'ran and Bible are both books that preach peace. So where is the conflict? Is it the way some people translate scripture?

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:43 PM

What do you think,
a Huckabee-McCain
or McCain-Huckabee
ticket?

I'll have to do may homework and get back to you. I won't rule is out either way until then.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:14 PM

You got it.... Here we go Steelers...!!!!!!!!

DOn't give up you fair weather figs.... cheer the Black and Gold!!!!!!

Here we go Steelers... Here we go...!!!!

Where you going?laugh laugh laugh laugh one and done!!!
See ya next season.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:07 PM

grumble grumble grumble grumble
i love free speech.

GET OFF MY THREAD....
AS YOU TOLD ME ABOUT THE EAGLE THREAD.....glasses glasses glasses glasses glasses glasses glasses laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dude, leave her alone. She is welcome on this thread anytime. You are welcome on the eagles thread as well. Just respect each other... no personal attacks!! GO COWBOYS!!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:50 PM
You say neocon like it is a bad thing, but it's not. Let me define... An approach to politics or theology that represents a return to a traditional point of view (in contrast to more liberal or radical schools of thought of the 1960s). So you call me a neocon and I say thank you.:smile: :smile: :smile: