Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:43 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/05/08 03:53 PM
Winnie, glad you enjoyed my email. What is this world coming to. Cowboys and eagles getting along. The sky must be falling.
"mary had a little lamb"

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:55 PM
No sweetie, I prefer to see your natural beauty. Clowns bad, Winne good... okay?

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:49 PM
Hey Winnie, please change your picture back. I miss your pretty face.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:45 PM

i LOVE to SPEAK MY RIGHT MIND>>>>>>>>
I AM AN AMERICAN,,, THANK YOU>>>>>
I TOOK A BULLET FOR THIS ,,,, GREAT COUNTRY<<<<<
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, THE RIGHT TO VOTE. THE RIGHT TO DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY,,, AND I AM HEALTHY AS HELL RIGHT NOW... SO I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Aman my fellow brother in arms, purple heart winner, Cowboy fan. Noone is telling you to go away. It's people like us that furnish the freedom that all Americans enjoy. Freedom for all to speak their mind is beautiful. Even if it is an eagle fan.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 02:22 PM
Redskins one and done. See ya next season.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:37 AM

unless jessica simpson comes to watch

That was funny the first time I hear that joke...

Not so much, the 70th time.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:27 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/05/08 11:28 AM
Not all terrorists are muslim, for example... Oklahoma city. If you are not aware of any muslim groups against terrorists then you are spending too much time getting your information from the wrong sources. CNN had a show on call "Banned on PBS, muslims against jihad". Didn't see it? Glenn Beck on CNN has invited many muslims on his show that protest terrorists. The message is out there.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:18 AM
The nescience spouted in this thread is deafening. Me thinks thou does protest too much.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:59 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/05/08 11:32 AM

ok can we kill this eagle thread.....

this should be for TEAMS that ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW
this is a HAS BEEN thread

I disagree. A free flow of ideas can only be a good thing, no matter the topic. Those that wish to stifle free thought are no better than the Nazis. I am a Cowboys fan first and foremost. But the bully pulpit some of you non-eagles fans chose to speak from border on ridiculous. Winne, never say I've never defended you. With that said, enjoy watching the playoffs as the Cowboys blaze through the NFC and shock the world with the dismantling of the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:11 AM
I concur :smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:09 AM
Upholding the laws of this land is all that I ask. Immigration good, illegal immigration bad. How much simpler can it get?

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:56 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/05/08 09:58 AM
Jistme...
Thank you for your ensight. You might be surprised how similar our thought process are. I don't know enough about Obama to discern if he is good or bad for this country. The substance of your comments I do not disagree with. I wish more people would just answer the simple question posed. What are his qualifications to be president.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:06 AM

mrxstar..... leahmarie...
Why don't you come up with some original thought instead of plagiarizing the work of others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I saw an excerpt from Ann Coulter's column. However, I had read/heard those items about Huckabee before I read Coulter. Is there anything wrong with me being like minded with Ann Coulter's thoughts? Next, I suppose you will be criticizing my spelling and grammar.

Why not do something constructive and tell us what your thoughts are about Huckabee?

First, I am on your side. I just think it is best to give credit where credit is due. Futhermore, the topic is Obama, not Huckabee.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:12 AM
leahmarie...
Why don't you come up with some original thought instead of plagiarizing the work of others. Here is the original statements as made by none other than Ann Coulter.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ucac/20071227/cm_ucac/liberalssinghuckelujah

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:03 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/05/08 05:27 AM

Maybe with some Republicans
who tried to tell lies about
him like G. Gordon Liddy and
probably the neocons who
hijacked the party and used
it for their own personal
Ponzi schemes (Tom Delay and
Robert Reed are perfect examples).

Ethics seems to be a problem
for many of these neocons.

Bush Jr. has taken a surplus
and turned it into a massive
deficit in just 7 years while
Richard Cheney runs the secret
government with no oversight.

I hope there is more oversight
on the Executive Branch in the
future, since this office seems
ripe for abuse.

Perhaps one day honor will be
restored to the Presidency.

The impeached Clinton presidency didn't do much for the honor of the office either. If you want to point out flawed presidents why don't you try to do it a little more even handedly. Abuse of power was most definately in play when he(Slick Willy) ordered the bombing of Belgrade. And don't tell me it did not happen, I was there. Now my question to the left is this: where were you when Clinton bombed Belgrade? Where was the criticism when our men and women were sent into Kosovo? Clinton bombed Belgrade unilaterally against the wishes of the UN, the French and the Russians. Where were you? Where was the criticism in '98 when Clinton bombed Iraq? How about when we went into Somalia and our soldier's bodies were dragged through the streets? Where were all of you? Very few of you were critical, most were the hypocrites that you truly are. Clinton did not have a 9/11 to deal with either. That problem was foisted upon Bush precisely because Clinton could have had Bin Laden in the mid nineties. Read Posner's book wherein he lambasts Clinton for not grabbing Bin Laden when UBL was detained at a border when he was trying to go to Pakistan. Clinton was offered Bin Laden and he refused to take him. Yes, that's right folks, Clinton passed on grabbing the guy that already was complicit in many bombings up to that point. Posner, a long time supporter of Clinton puts 9/11 squarely in front of Clinton's door. The inept Clinton administration viewed each bombing as a crime rather than a war. Wasn't this the same nonsense we heard from the left after 9/11? Let's punish the individuals involved and not the countries and people that harbor and fund them? Read the link below and be enlighted.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1514131/posts

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:49 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/05/08 04:50 AM

is it fair that immigrants dont pay taxes yet get paid as much as we do

First, there is a huge difference between immigration and illegal immigration. Since you are talking about immigrants that do not pay taxes, you must be talking about illegal immigrants. It is important you make that distinction.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:58 PM
Hey Winne, thank you for starting this thread. drinker drinker drinker

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:54 PM

yeah if jessica isnt in the stands laugh laugh laugh laugh

but the Pats are going to spank whoever gets to the super bowl

That was funny the first time you said it... not so much the 216th time.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:50 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Fri 01/04/08 10:51 PM
Don't you think the man had an axe to grind with Republicans?

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:47 PM

but is Hillary really going to be allowed to run for a third term?

a third term????? she hasn't had a first yet.....

Who do you think was really in charge during her hubby, Slick Willy's two terms?