mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:56 PM
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:03 PM
GO LSU!!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:58 PM
9/11 was not the first time America was attack by Islamic Extemeists. Do you not remember the first trade center boming, Kobar Towers bombing or the Embassy bombings abroad? All on Clintons watch. And the 9/11 events were very much planned during Bills time as well. He was offered Bin Laden prior to 9/11 but he refused. The blood of 9/11 is on his hands. And you ask me about the chase for Bin Laden after 9/11. I was part of the special forces that chased him to Tora Bora. Donnor... your ignorance would dishonor my service to this country. I am highly offended.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:36 PM

Its not "my idea of charisma", it is history's pronouncement. Google Adolf Hitler/speeches.

Can we stop with the Hitler talk. You made your comment and no one has concurred so lets move on....

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:21 PM

Clinton was not President on 9/11/2000! George Bush was. The USA bombed the known hide outs of the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden repeatedly. They did not kill him, but, they chased the Taliban out of Afghanistan, which freed the Afghan people of the terrorists and gave them their country back, with elections and all.

Check you history books....or check the date you typed.... one of those actions will revise your statement.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:06 PM

Barack Obama reminds me of Adolf Hitler. It is "on topic".
You said "wtf" I explained they both had/have charisma.

Your idea of charisma is Hitler? a better example for charisma today would be Bill Clinton.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:42 PM

That was a bit sarcastic. How do you think he fooled the German people to agree with him? He promised "post WWI" Germany a prosperous future. He had been a failure in WWI Germany, but came back speaking with charisma about what he would do for the future of Germany. Then proceeded to kill anyone who spoke out against him. The people were patriotic and hungry and needed "a plan". Hitler gave them one. They did not know the "whole" truth. But, they knew they had food and the basic necessities at the time, which they hadn't had before.

Spare me the history lesson. What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Stay on topic or go to another thread.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:14 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 02:15 PM

Afghanistan is freed from terrorists. Afghan women can now uncover some and go to school to improve their lives and the lives of their families. Afghanistan has more freedom than pre 9/11 because the USA chased the Taliban and extremists out of that country.

How is this on topic? Are you saying the alleged 9/11 conspiracy is justifed with the results in Afghanistan?

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:09 PM
Donnar...
Hillary would be proud to know she has your support.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 02:07 PM

Adolf Hitler ( was a charmer of the people)

WTF?

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:31 PM

jistme..... thanks for your imput.

ditto

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:24 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 01:32 PM

Just to be fair. The Republicans were also awful. :holdnoseforyou:

drinker

Can you explain that broad brush stoke? I'm not being disagreeable... but it is a hollow statement if it is not accompanied with more supporting substance.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:57 AM

mrtxstar..... glad you liked my 35 years of Hillary enough to quote it. Her 35 years of experience is a big joke. She claims to be "the agent of change." Hey, if she really has 35 years of experience, where/what is the change she has made? Whoops! I forgot! How stupid of me! Her failed health care plan. laugh

I like your plumbing with the toilet analogy -- but,at the risk of offending you laugh , I want to admonish you for forgetting to add ---

elect Hillary and things will go down the toilet.

OMG, LOL.....I stand admonished, thank you! laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:56 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 11:59 AM

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:10 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 11:19 AM

Seperation of church and state does not mean the void of religion in government. It means no religious establishment (no matter the religiion) will have political power over government affairs. When it is WE THE PEOPLE that elect the ones with the power and we are a christian nation, you will inheriently have christian values and beliefs in government. IN GOD WE TRUST, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, and there are many other religious statements in our government. That is because our founding fathers believed we get our basic rights from God, not government. That's right, our rights are God given. Our government simple does just that.... it governs.

our founding fathers were not remotely as ignorant as you suggest

something about money for ya to read
http://www.treas.gov/education/fact-sheets/currency/in-god-we-trust.html

and now about the pledge..

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E04E1DA153EF934A15755C0A9649C8B63

thank you for playing, please try again

Your references do not contradiict my statement. However, it is interesting to note, you would use a leftist rag like the NY Times in your rebuttal. Now I know who you really are. The ignorance you imply I have of our founding fathers is your own. I stand by my original statement. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:33 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 10:35 AM
Seperation of church and state does not mean the void of religion in government. It means no religious establishment (no matter the religiion) will have political power over government affairs. When it is WE THE PEOPLE that elect the ones with the power and we are a christian nation, you will inheriently have christian values and beliefs in government. IN GOD WE TRUST, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, and there are many other religious statements in our government. That is because our founding fathers believed we get our basic rights from God, not government. That's right, our rights are God given. Our government simple does just that.... it governs.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:59 AM

What do you think,
a Huckabee-McCain
or McCain-Huckabee
ticket?

I'll have to do may homework and get back to you. I won't rule is out either way until then.

I'm still doing my homework but I think McCain is the finest liberal canidate out there. He has sworn he would get Bin Laden. His strategy in Iraq is the one we have adopted now. I know he would be strong on national defence. However, I don't agree with the immigration bill he and Feinstein tried to push on us. I want us to secure the border and crack down on the number one incentive for illegal immigration, which is illegal employment. What I don't want is amnesty. But I also know there is no candidate that's going to give me everything I want. So I guess the real question know is where to I compromise? National defence is most important to me so that's off the table. And that's where I am in my homework.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:26 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 01:33 AM
The Giants and Cowboys started their season with a week 1 match up in Dallas. How ironic is it that for one of these teams that's exactly how the season will end as well. The Cowboys managed to sweep the 2 divisional regular season games so can they continue their supremacy or will this 3rd match up be the charm for the Giants? My prediction is Dallas will prevail by a slim margin... 38-35

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:16 PM
What's the record for most players sent to the pro bowl from one team?

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:45 PM
I think just two... Westbrook and Andrews. Are there any eagles fans out there that can verify this?