Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:50 AM

Well who the hell else is there to vote for? Not anyone else that is running is worth it to me.:smile: I would rather use my vote for Ron Paul yes!

A vote for Ron Raul is throwing your vote away. He will not get enough votes to win. PERIOD If you're not going to vote for a viable cadidate then why even waste your time? You may not like the other candidates but one of them will win. So when the Conventions are over and it is a two horse race, you need to choose the lesser of the two evils, and vote for that person. Not Ron Paul.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:31 AM
Hillary can not beat Obama. The Clinton era is over.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:24 AM
I think Bill knows Hillary can not beat Obama. As much as I detest the man, he is not dumb. Obama will win at the Democratic Nomination Convention and the Clinton era will be over. And then the Clintons will have no need for each other and get divorced.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:07 AM
laugh laugh laugh johnnylaugh laugh laugh
what a goof.

The breck girl wont win!!

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:04 AM

I hope dallas wins but its gona be hard to beat a team 3 times in a year specially when the G-men are playin some good football

The G-men played great ball the previous 2 times they've played the Cowboys this season. Of course they're going to play great ball this time too. It's not going to change things. Dallas is still going to go toe to toe with them and in the end it will be the Cowboys on top... the big dog of the NFC.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:25 AM
T.O. was at practice today so it looks like he will play.
Go Cowboys!!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:13 AM
gardenforge...
You got my vote.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:10 AM
gardenforge...
Are you sure you don't want to run for president? God, I love you man. bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:01 AM
laugh laugh laugh ron paullaugh laugh laugh
He's not electable, but if you want to throw your vote away go a head. As an independent he would be the Ross Perot of 2008.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:48 PM
WOW huh

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:35 PM
:smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:33 PM
:smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:31 PM
No, it's definitely a cackle.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:19 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 10:20 PM
I don't think the man was ever charasmatic but as you know, the leftys fell in love with him and he could do no wrong in their eyes. You know how that story ended. Please do not admonish me again... I think this time you just mistook my sarcasm for being serious...sorry.

For the record my contempt for the Clinton's should never be questioned. I shamefully voted for Bill twice and he betrayed me in the field of fire. As a war veteran I take that slap in the face quite seriously. It made me pay more attention to politics and world affairs. And its why I am now a staunch conservative. So thanks Bill, you opened my eyes.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:08 PM
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!! LSU will win. But to be fair, I congratulate OSU for a great season.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:59 PM
mnhiker...
Once again you have proven to be a font of knowledge. Thanks for the info. :smile:

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:05 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 06:07 PM
Just to clarify... can you tell me what out 51st and 52nd states were? And what are the dictatorships within NATO?

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:00 PM
The handshake happened in 1983, the Kurd gassing happened in 1988. I fail to see the connection. It's not like he was congratulating him for the gassing. As an envoy for Ronald Reagan he was required to meet world leaders. Does not mean he was in bed with him. As for not seeing the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iraq... I've been to both countries and I never got shot at in Saudi Arabia. The people were very kind to me. Now I know there are those there that would harm me but I did not see it.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:38 PM
A valid point. Thank you brother.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:17 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/07/08 05:22 PM
Bush did not need 9/11 to justify invading Iraq. Saddam was in defiance of 14 UN resolutions. After his capture he admitted he wanted the world to believe he had WMDs. The world wide intellegence community fell for this ploy. After all, he did use them on his own people(Kurds). He harbored terrorists and ruled his people with an iron fist. How can you be one that would let that continue. Now, I do agree the strategy after the initial invasion was bungled. The lack of logistics support was a disgrace. Abu ghraib... disgraceful. Now that our stategy has change we have turned the corner and things are getting much better. I can't even begin to count the number of friends I have personally lost in this war but I can tell you we can think for ourselves, know what is at risk, and willingly do our jobs.