Community > Posts By > Skip

Skip's photo
Fri 05/08/20 07:26 PM
Edited by Skip on Fri 05/08/20 07:37 PM

Actually, there are dating & relationship coaches who advise a woman to circular date, which is dating more at the same time. This to prevent the woman prematurely gets emotionally attached too much to one guy before the man himself feels that way.
Women bond much easier and sooner and many get in chit as they fall for a man while he is just having found and playing the field.

<snip>

It's been my understanding that the man falls IN love first, the women fall OUT of love first.

Men have far "lower" standards for romance and attraction, once a man gets past the shallows, men are romantically driven, women are opportunistically driven.

Thus the proven axiom that - all things being equal; women don't date down their social ladder and they all want - and feel they deserve - the top-rung man.

The 80/20 rule at work.

Just as an other poster said; be honest with all your men. I know I wouldn't - and doubt many other men would either - want to be your foody call while Joe gets the sleepovers.

To be blunt: if I just kissed you goodnight at your door and you then go inside and call Joe to come on over and re-arrange your uterus; that's the last you would ever see of me.

And don't put in your profile that you "don't want any serial daters": If its OK for YOU to live your lost college years, then you agree that it's OK for the guys you date to behave this way too.

1 3 Next