Community > Posts By > Skip

Skip's photo
Sat 06/13/20 01:04 PM

why do most women behave as if as a man you owe them something to have sex with them?

Always go into a date with the intention of showing your date the most fun-filled, safe, non-demanding, bestest time they ever had with a “new” interest and EXPECT NOTHING in return.

Your rewards will follow as they now know YOU as the one who makes them feel special and is worthy of their time/energy/love.

If you want an LTR, never stop doing the above so as to reinforce in their minds that you are the best.

In between dates; focus on making YOURSELF the best person you will ever know.

Your rewards will follow as everyone wants to hang with the “boss”.

Skip's photo
Thu 06/04/20 08:41 PM

Relationships last forever?
One Word?

FANTASY

DELUSION

INSANITY

Take your pick...

True that.

Failures are easy and often as it takes work to keep a relationship working.

Behind every broken relationship is one side or the other having failed to keep their eyes open as the symptoms of unravelling began.

Skip's photo
Thu 06/04/20 08:35 PM

Has anyone come across shell of somebody’s profile saying they are from one place and then they tell you they are from another? Either that or their profile is contradictory

Yes, far too often than not.

Bogus cellphones vis-vis their claimed locale, finding out their actual locale is not as listed in their profile.

No idea as to how men's profiles stack up as an answer to your question... probably the same based on feed back from my "virtual dates" and their encounters with men.

Skip's photo
Wed 06/03/20 10:05 AM
Edited by Skip on Wed 06/03/20 10:19 AM
There are a million web sites on how to approach, you’ll spend years filling your brain with knowledge.

As for using On Line Dating - OLD - to start, get the best pics possible and start from there.

There are a million web sites discussing how to develop a guys profile. Biggest issue you’ll discover is that a few OLD sites limit how much you can put in your profile, plus censorship.

Once you think you have the profile and pics nailed down, be prepared to send 768billion, 488million, 300thousand, and many hundreds of greetings to gals - that won’t read them.

Hopefully you’ll be messaged first by a gal who doesn’t play the old-skool dating games.

ETA - of the pics, shirtless pics frowned on by any gal over 20, same with too many sunglasses and ball-cap pics, pics with dead animals, those with “scary” guns; pretty much any pic that reeks of too much testosterone. Gals want all the guy pics they can get, but not overtly in the profile pics due to that whole toxic masculinity thing they whine about.

You’ll get the constant requests for the muscle pics once a convo is fully flowing...

Skip's photo
Wed 06/03/20 09:47 AM

I was happily married and then my wife died of breast cancer last year! Not a thing I could've did about that, or predicted in the past! If she was still here I'd still be with her!

You are - sadly - not alone partner.

Skip's photo
Wed 06/03/20 09:44 AM
Is “unselfishness” a legit word?

If you want a lasting relationship, try to make your partner feel that they are special at all times. Make them feel that when you are around, their world is a better place.

If they end it, move on as they were not worthy of you.

Skip's photo
Wed 06/03/20 09:35 AM
As has been said; (and hook-up OLD sites aside) depends on emotions established between the two.

There may have been enough phone dates/pre-dates to the point that all the two of you now want is each other.

Skip's photo
Wed 05/27/20 08:22 PM
OK, so this thread was not what I thought it would be...

Love doesn't have to be harps and angels and puppies and rainbows; I love my dogs, my friends, my family, my co-workers, that gal I just went out with. Same as the rest of you.

These are degrees of love that we all experience. An emotionally driven level in some kind of relationship with another, or at a human-level.

There is a love for mankind - our message forum here - "Community". I love this and the banter with yins guys; we don't know each other or anything - but we are in the community of mankind together.

This is so kool!

Skip's photo
Wed 05/27/20 08:10 PM

As this question is for men, I think most men would say they like women wearing little or no makeup at all. Good for women who are naturally beautiful... but for us women who are not naturally beautiful, we need a little (or a lot) of help.

My two cents
happy

Makes perfect sense!

Skip's photo
Sat 05/23/20 08:32 PM

Your first impression is physical attraction because that is the first thing you see. By it is the mind that you fall in love with

True that. Wonder why accounts with profile pics get looked at first? While those with no or bad pics get No or Maybes?

Humans are visual animals, if we like what we see we want to see more, which opens up communications (hopefully), to explore each other's minds.

Don't believe me? Try violating the 2 main rules of dating and see how far you get (regardless of gender) to explore each other's minds:

1. Don't be unattractive
2. See rule 1

Leave Shrek and Beauty and the Beast to the children.

Skip's photo
Fri 05/22/20 12:40 AM
Edited by Skip on Fri 05/22/20 12:42 AM

I will expect a ring before sex! A female that has sex as a 1 night stand DOESN'T mean she's a lady/woman. It means she's a terrible word like EASY A!

Not necessarily. Women have the right to sew their wild oats just as men do. The whole slut-shaming is judgmental.

That said, it is dangerous behavior for the woman. It has been proven that women with repeated one-nighter body counts to satisfy their thrills will cause a seriously negative effect on her psyche, hurting her ability to ever solidly pair-bond with a mate in a lasting relationship. So she has her adventures now - and later becomes a lonely cat lady as she couldn't really love.

Men don't have such emotional attachment to the sex act and so they don't suffer the same effects.

But - it has been anecdotally discussed that successful pick-up artists - PUAs - often develop a contempt for women, due to their observed impression that women are - in their eyes - such stupidly easy pray. A man who has no respect for women will be every bit as pair-bond deficient.

The spread of casual sex has pretty much reduced us all to disposable people.

Skip's photo
Fri 05/22/20 12:00 AM

Is it normal to wanna score on the first date? Do ladies ever want it?

Depends.

For men -"Is it normal to wanna score on the first date?"

Oh hell yeah.

Men are hardwired by nature to try to procreate at every opportunity, just as a dog is hardwired to want a steak at every meal.

For women - "Do ladies ever want it?"

Oh hell yeah.
BUT - their sexual attraction is tied to their emotions - which can be turned on/off like a light switch and do not have to be tied to "soulful love" as they would want men to believe.

Thus the proverbial "gals weekend to Vegas" where a string of one-niters may occur "for the thrill" - an emotion she doesn't get at home anymore in her current relationship.
Or from her sneaks back to her Ex - for those emotional thrills that sneaking around create.

If the gal emotionally wants the thrill, they'll pull the trigger on the first date, such as if you were a top-tier guy.
If not, they have to develop a want for you first.

Skip's photo
Tue 05/19/20 10:18 PM

move on or face prosecution as a stalker.

Remember, It's all fun and games until you end up with a bunny in the pot.

LOL, for some reason I thought it was a cat she boiled...ehh, they both taste like chicken.

Skip's photo
Mon 05/18/20 01:37 AM

Sex is the glue that holds the relationship together.
The more sex I have the more attached I get...lol..

That's actually a scientific fact as supported by tons of studies on "pair bonding".

It concluded that the more often the man in a relationship is intimate with his same partner, the more he is bonded to them despite his hard-wired DNA telling his body to go and sow his seeds as wide as possible to procreate.

Regardless, at its basic level, sex is expected to coexist without love.

And love can exist without sex.

Skip's photo
Mon 05/18/20 01:25 AM

for men its good sex automatically love ...
for women real love then sex ......so it can never match

That contradicts with millions of college kids the world around.

Skip's photo
Sat 05/16/20 10:07 PM

Why do so many women not have photos or any details in their profiles?

Why do so many wear sunglasses or have more than one person or a dog in their profiles.

Are they deliberately trying to not attract guys? If so, why are they here? What's the point, other than an ego thing?

There's something seriously wrong...

No worries, they are attracting guys - I'm a witness on a few occasions.

But as women they learned that a good pic or 2 or 3 is enough to get male attention and the validation that proves they are still "9s or 10s".

More about validation than connecting.

Skip's photo
Sat 05/16/20 10:00 PM

Those who do not complete their profiles are not seriously looking or just here to troll. so don't sweat it, ignore them and move on.

True that! And both sexes are guilty of this.

Been my experience that no profile - or not even a pic - equates to a BOT with a horrible command of the language. Twice so far in 24hours I was offered their Wyoming cell phone number - while they are supposedly in OH or PA.

Skip's photo
Sat 05/16/20 09:46 PM
Edited by Skip on Sat 05/16/20 09:51 PM

I did an experiment on another site with fewer nannys, inspired by this very topic, and from my experience women are indeed attracted to very improper profiles and unsavory comments. Titillation is not a dirty word.

Of the 6 things I did, the two most blatantly sexual and gross consistently outperformed all the others hands down.
The meek and mild versions were dismal; the raunchy ones did a bit better; and the filth got more hits, more likes and thumbs up and more messages than all the others put together.
I still didn't meet anyone, but had more good interactions from tyre kickers and time wasters.

So you dirty ******* really do like the filth, while you tut tut, and act all prim and proper with your chastity vows, and make out to be daddy's good little girl.

:thumbsup:

Add another thumbs up!

There is a well-known but unofficial experiment done with on the famous hook-up site we all heard of - pretty sure it was in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=200MxJVyk3I

The gist of it was that the experimenter used pics of a hot male model lifted from the 'net and created a profile where in the hottie admitted to being a convicted child molester with a willing child.

The women swooned over him. of couurse it was the "other" site where hook-ups are expected, so the IQ of the women are certainly in doubt, as would be their own physical looks.

Now who was it on this board that was claiming all men ever want is sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex?

Maybe they should post that notion in a 20-something dating forum. She would have been laughed off a forum where anonymity allows gals to honestly reply without fear of slut-shaming or failing to toe the good-girl line.

See also women honestly answer question as to their body counts when anonymity is assured. Pro Tip: They lie more than us guys

But no worries, only men like sex.

Skip's photo
Sat 05/16/20 09:33 PM

hahahaha
I don't think so. All men who choose to use rude names on a dating site
are trolls and should be avoided like the plague.

if you say so, the reality is the better the looking the person is the more leeway they have

Its a double standard.

There is a poster on here her profile name is Shybutkind, she comes across as decent, has morals and all the good stuff most guys look for in a woman, but if a guy profile name is Shybutkind, he would be ridicule left, right and center.

If a good looking female profile name was Princess69, honeylove , would most guys question it?

Agree Underboss! I get the sense sometimes that some folks on this board haven't been on other OLD sites...

Skip's photo
Sat 05/16/20 08:51 PM

<snip>
I love to work on my nuances after gangs of women harass me for sex every day.

Same here, those wascally women - all they want is sex, sex, sex, sex... None of them ever want to go to gunshows, car parts swap meets, seal the driveway, powerwash the deck...

Previous 1 3