Community > Posts By > laidroccordial

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:56 PM

Still looking for someone to treat me right...
if she has a sister, send her my way:tongue: laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:54 PM

wew should just call this the " not me club" lol
i was thinking the same thing lollaugh laugh

does anyone have any intetions on asking anyone on this site ?!?!? mmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm??????
maybe, if I weren't such a coward. lol

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:48 PM
I guess we are the untouchable or something like that.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:45 PM
valintine? what is that? laugh laugh nope, none here.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:27 PM
I would say 7. sorry, I take off points if you are taller than me:wink:

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:11 PM
good job dude

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:07 PM

Yup... I remember the story...

Murder is murder...

Ok murder is murder? So God killed Jesus? he struck him with lighting? I don't think so...Man killed Jesus because they couldn't understand him....But i am going to give you a question that i hope helps shed some light on the mystery.

Let's say for instance you had 25 kids, and your youngest..the only boy that you had been waiting for for 50 years. Lets say that you also know that your youngest son has two lifes...you know that if he dies he will come back to life...fitter and stronger and a better man than ever. But him being your son you don't want any harm to come to him. You love him a lot but you also love the rest of your kids as well. Ok now the setup is complete. Here is the question...You get kidnapped in a foreign country you and all 25 of your kids. The Guards tell you that if you don't give them your son for them to kill than they will keep the rest of your family their and tortue them until they die...do you give them your son to save your other children? in essence that is exactly what God did for us...he didn't kill Jesus...He handed him over...knowing that he would raise up...But in the process he saved us all!
finally, someone else believes me!!!laugh

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:01 PM

I just love arguing. but arguing that the lord has not followed his own rules is bad, especially since I haven't seen a good argument yet.

Actually you've "seen" a couple of them...you've just failed to believe.

Drew
the only one that I have seen that might have even come close to valid was the death of his son. but that was man who killed him not god.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:57 PM
I just love arguing. but arguing that the lord has not followed his own rules is bad, especially since I haven't seen a good argument yet.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:53 PM
Edited by laidroccordial on Mon 02/04/08 07:54 PM

Um..... how about the MURDER of his only begotten son... grumble

by appeasment, of course. noway

If you remember the story correctly, the son was reborn.
and again I say that it was an act of man that killed the son, that wasn't god.

And that is twisted...that you argue away the murder by the statement of the reborn. That is like my saying that it is OK to break your arm because in due time, it will again heal. Now, are you sure you want to argue this?
and again I say that that was an act of man, god had nothing to do with it.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:49 PM
Edited by laidroccordial on Mon 02/04/08 07:51 PM

Um..... how about the MURDER of his only begotten son... grumble

by appeasment, of course. noway

If you remember the story correctly, the son was reborn. and also, that was another act of MAN!!!!

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:47 PM

care to elaborate? you arn't giving us much to argue with. just saying he doesn't follow his own rules does nothing. tell us how he is doing that.

Surely one does not need another to point out all of the killing... unjust punishment of innocents...

Come on now... do you really need a furthered explanation?

Why does 'God' have a supreme diplomatic immunity syndrome?
??? what??? that makes no sense. what killing? are you referring to the war? illness? because the viruses and bacteria cause that, not god. and war isn't a creation of good. that is a creation of man. learn the facts.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:37 PM
care to elaborate? you arn't giving us much to argue with. just saying he doesn't follow his own rules does nothing. tell us how he is doing that.

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:12 PM
MANNING WINS 2 SUPERBOWLS IN A ROW!!!drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 07:06 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANNING WINS 2 YEARS IN A ROW!!!

no photo
Sun 02/03/08 05:54 PM
"have you heard about the lonesome loser?"

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:40 PM
you traded super powers for a bagel???... ok I can see that

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:35 PM
hahahalaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh sad sad laugh laugh laugh sad

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 07:30 PM
little river band- Lonesome Loser.