Community > Posts By > AmyFemine

AmyFemine's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:08 PM
Thank you! I also feel I should say I didn't mean to re-iterate what was already said, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in.

Just a couple of more months until this movie is released! ^-^

AmyFemine's photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:40 PM
I disagree. While you may not be able to deny your hormonal urges, desires, and needs, other people simply just either can deny them, or don't have them at all. Deny this as you will, but it's the truth.

Sometimes abstinence doesn't even need to involve morals or religion. =/

AmyFemine's photo
Sun 12/14/08 10:52 AM

I think everyone makes some great points on here, for and against the topic. I am proud that there are so many willing to speak up and have a normal discussion about something so personal with minimal "attacks". Good job everyone...

P.S. I have snow, so I am super happy tonite!! lolrofl rofl

Dang it, it snowed in your town? I'm so jealous! It snows here literally once a year. >.<

I agree with what you said. Normally online conversations aren't conversations at all, especially when involving a slightly controversial topic. They usually turn into arguments. But everyone in this topic has kept a good attitude and go about expressing their views the right way. =D Yay!

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 05:37 PM
Everyone is taking this topic very intellectually so I do not mean to put anyone's beliefs or messages down when I say this, but:

Let christian_chef keep his shirtless picture if he wants to. I'm not saying the people here are doing this, but judging someone based on their appearance, while to a certain degree can be beneficial(for instance a guy with a shirt that says, "I'm a rapist," is begging for glares in a mall), shouldn't be taken to the extent of judging someone's own religion or desires in life.

If he wants to have a relationship with someone without sex until marriage or beyond, then that's fine. Maybe he just wants to let it be known that he's in shape while he's at it.

Kinda like myself. I'm not into "furries," but I like drawing a character that is half-man half-wolf. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing and it doesn't mean I love drawing moreso than pursuing my religion, it's just a hobby of mine.

My examples were a little weak but you get what I'm trying to say. I'm also a Christian, and I do wear a few Christian shirts here and there, but the majority of my wardrobe consists of black pants(not goth pants), black t-shirts with marvel heroes on them or what have you, and etc. Others may judge me as a silly girl who hasn't grown up yet, but that's where I find my enjoyment.

More power to christian_chef though. I, too, heavily believe in no pre-marital sex, but I can relate to people who say that some "experimenting" should be done. There's just a limit to what one should be able to do before marriage compared to after.

And, I too believe the Bible was written by man, but the 10 Commandments were written by God, and while some of the things written in the Bible can be subjective, a lot of it that is consistent should atleast be heavily considered before dismissing it as "man's interpretation."

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 04:12 PM
Vegeta doesn't come in until Dragonball Z. This movie is about the original Dragonball series.

Granted, in Japan, the whole series is just called Dragonball. So to be more specific, the movie apparently only goes over all of the seasons up until the Saiyan Saga of Dragonball Z, which is the first season Vegeta is introduced.

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:29 PM
The game that made me realize I enjoyed gaming, plus the first game I ever played, was the original Super Mario Bros for the NES. The game that inspired me to be a gamer would have to be Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis, though. Such awesome games at such a highly competitive time.

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:26 PM
Dragonball has been my favorite anime since I was 5. My local video rental store had it on VHS tape long before Dragonball Z aired in America, and I've been addicted since.

I can't wait for the movie. I realize Hollywood is criminally altering it, but I still want to see it.

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 02:20 PM
Matthew 7:1

“Judge not, that ye be not judged.”

A more elaborate quote would be from Matthew 7:12

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

This has always spoken out to me because so many people take it upon themselves to judge other people by their gender, race, religion, political stance, and etc. This phrase has carried on one of my main beliefs that one should not even judge someone's character by a single action. Someone's action may be good-natured or evil-natured, but you can not judge someone based off that one gesture.

Great quotes so far!

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:56 PM
Knoxville for me!

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 12/13/08 01:52 PM
Is anyone having any luck? I'm still single in Knoxville, I think I posted here awhile back.

AmyFemine's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:02 PM
I need to play Mass Effect. I've been waiting for Super Smash Bros Brawl though, plus I'm addicted to City of Heroes. Maybe in a few months I'll get Mass Effect then I'll be set for the whole year!

AmyFemine's photo
Mon 02/25/08 09:00 PM
That's still one of few good TV shows to ever air in the world. =D Good ol' cheesy 80s and 90s shows!

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 02/02/08 10:08 PM
wow a Tennessee forum! This rocks!

AmyFemine's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:33 AM
I just use my $30 cell phone in case of emergencies. I don't like how people talk on their phone like 24/7. Especially while driving.

AmyFemine's photo
Thu 01/31/08 09:28 AM
I tried it out but apparently my computer can't handle it. The thing is it runs WoW fine, but I've tried playing Halo: CE and now Myst: Uru and they just won't work. I don't get it.

AmyFemine's photo
Fri 01/11/08 11:18 PM
I laughed at alonenotlonely's comment. XD

Welcome to JSH!

AmyFemine's photo
Wed 01/09/08 07:51 PM
thank you for the welcomes everyone!!

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:51 PM
Thank you HMontana and Suzanne! I hope you two find who you're looking for as well! ^-^

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:01 PM
Sex isn't a game. >.<;;

I just heard about this game from this topic. I checked out the website and it looks really fun! The links to buy the game online don't work though.

I'll be sure to look for it at walmart!

AmyFemine's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:08 AM
Thank you sooo much OrangeCat and Puffins for the welcome! It means a lot to me! ^-^

And I'm having a great time! =D

Previous 1