Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:01 PM

i want a girl that i find attractive and one that i click with.
then i want said girl to realize how great of a guy i am and to tell me that she's happy she found me.
then i want us to begin living out our lives together.

if you really want to know.

I want the same... But I want a guy, not said girl... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:59 PM

Can't even get a response to an e-mail let alone an invite to meet...grumble grumble grumble grumble :angry: grumble explode

i know what you mean.

i exchanged 2 emails with one girl and then __________________

silence.

Sux huh....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:57 PM
laugh

<~~~~Screaming in sheer terror... I almost lost my towel... AHHHHH!!!
[/quo

loose it loose it

You wish... I saved it like all the lil blonde bimbos in the horror movies do... Crap here is the house, guess I better lock the door and run upstairs...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:56 PM
<~~~~Likes Jager mostly....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:53 PM
<~~~~Screaming in sheer terror... I almost lost my towel... AHHHHH!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:50 PM

<-----i have a strange women in my bed ????laugh

scared Crap!!! He found me.... I knew I should have hidden in the closet...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:47 PM
<~~~~~Runs in fear....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:45 PM
Edited by Cowgirlstomp on Wed 02/04/09 10:46 PM
Can't even get a response to an e-mail let alone an invite to meet...grumble grumble grumble grumble :angry: grumble explode

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:42 PM
LOLlaugh rofl rofl laugh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:40 PM
I love the new pic... But dude... Where is everyone? I am falling asleep.....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:34 PM

With all the billions spent on the whole war on terrorism and on war itself, since 2001, and all the billions of the FIRST bail out , and now all the billions expectes for the new "stimulus" it seems there are no limits to the amount of financial paper (or rather electronic)exchanges that allow banks to make bookkeeping entries adding deposits and 'reserve' to their books.

What exactly or even a guess, is the limit of the amount the Fed can authorize? Why can't they keep pumping it out indefinately? After all, at this particular point how long would it take at current taxation levels to continue to pay 'normal' Federal annual entitlements AND PAY BACK the 'loans' that the Fed got out of thin air?

I'm so confused? Ignorant, yes - enlighten me.

Hate to tell ya but China owns us at this point.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:33 PM
CHEVY!!!!! What happened? Did you sleep with your receptionist again... I told you to stop doing that!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:32 PM
Guy with rainbow pillows... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:30 PM
meanie head guy!!!!:tongue:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:29 PM

:banana: devil

scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked scared shocked

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:28 PM

oh I have all kinds of tricks up my sleeve , occasionally I will attach a photo of the map of canada and across it in giant red letters it reads "fuk off we're full !"laugh
or I'll play along for awhile and e-mail back an forth an act like I believe them laugh

Again... I am so not worthy... I am laughing so hard right now....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

well , now you have some fun ideas bigsmile

I figure yur at my mercy if you e-mail me pitchfork

Don't worry, I am fearful of you now... I just like the norm practical joke crap with telemarketers and what not, but now my imagination is running wild!!!!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:26 PM

shocked does it freak you out when.......

you hear a GUNSHOT OUTSIDE !?!?!!?scared

Yes, actually it does... That happens all too often here....scared scared scared scared scared shocked

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:24 PM

oh I have all kinds of tricks up my sleeve , occasionally I will attach a photo of the map of canada and across it in giant red letters it reads "fuk off we're full !"laugh
or I'll play along for awhile and e-mail back an forth an act like I believe them laugh

Again... I am so not worthy... I am laughing so hard right now....rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:23 PM

drinker rant pitchfork :banana: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks I just want a damn reply if I send out an e-mail Lameos...:wink: laugh grumble noway love brokenheart :cry:

waving

Damn... The stalker became the stalked.... lolwaving

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 10:21 PM
Leona Silverwood...

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25