Community > Posts By > Cowgirlstomp

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:58 PM

20 NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING SERIOUS JUST A FRIENDSHIP

Well most guys here just want a piece.... Sorry dudes...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:54 PM
yawn yawn yawn yawn I am getting sleepy...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:53 PM

It sounds a lot like a halloween get-up...

...never mind.

I wasn't that wired, no matter the 'shrooms.laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou Scoundrel!!!:heart:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:49 PM

That is just creepy......huh

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:43 PM

wink:

And the winner is...... GYPSY.... I don't get e-mails remember.....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:41 PM

IM A YOUNG FEMALE SO WEBSITES ARE SCARY AND NOT 21 CANT GO TO THE BAR TO MEET PEOPLE

Just follow rules. Chat for a long time meet in ONLY in public places and take it slow. How old are you anyway?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:39 PM
You'll survive... Your not the one having an out of body experience without even knowing it. It's amazing I haven't hurt myself in your house yet... I can only see my house..... WAIT!!! Maybe it has been Chevy's house the whole time... GYPSY!!!!!! I am TERRIFIED... I don't know what to believe anymore!!!!scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:35 PM

IVE ONLY BEEN HERE TWICE AND IM GOING TO TRY AND FIND A PIC TO PUT ON BUT I HESITATE BECAUSE OF ALL THE CREEPS OUT THERE THAT CAN SEE ME

Are you male or female... Cus I take back my previous statement if you are female... I understand....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:33 PM

dear diary.......I seen a beautiful black stallion today.......but Im not admitting it to cowgirl!!noway

How do you know it was a stallion? And where is the picture? Or did it attack you?
It was black.......it looked like black beauty......thus and therefore....in my mind.......it was a stallion!!!drinker

Now I really wish it had bit you....slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:31 PM

I understand where you are coming from with that.

But you can't let a few ( or even a bunch ) of idiots make you put something in your profile that could potentially turn the good one away.

I know, I suck... Lesson learned... You are so awesome JAG!!!!

I'm not awesome. I am just a guy.

Okay, that was corny!!!spock spock spock spock

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:30 PM

no, she is not from the site...she was my girlfriend ..and were back together now .....
thats why i havent been around as much !

dont know if im leaving are not ?
amy told not to leave because of all my friends here ...drinker

WHOA!!!!shocked WAIT A MINUTE... Her name is AMY??? scared I swear that is freaky,scared I don't know... Am I? Could it be???? An out of body experience? Asteral Projection maybe? I swear I am not Chevy's girlfriend.........AM I???????????????????????????????????huh huh frustrated
spock well, if you are laying in my king size bed right now then you are !:laughing:

Don't you see... I don't know... But my name is.......................................................................................................................Amy tooo......... Gypsy I am scared@!!!
dont be scared hun ! i dont bite ...very hard that is !laugh

Its not that.... I hate CHEVROLET.... I told my self I would be a Dodge girl for life... What have I done oh what have I done?sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:28 PM

dear diary.......I seen a beautiful black stallion today.......but Im not admitting it to cowgirl!!noway

How do you know it was a stallion? And where is the picture? Or did it attack you?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:27 PM

Can't even get a response to an e-mail let alone an invite to meet...grumble grumble grumble grumble :angry: grumble explode

i know what you mean.

i exchanged 2 emails with one girl and then __________________

silence.

Sux huh....

pretty much, and it doesn't just happen on this site.

I know its an epidemic....

VERY EPEDEMIC I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ON A LOT OF SITES AND NOTHINGrant

First and foremost.... You need a photo!!!!!! I don't know about others here, but I won't even bother without a photo... Makes me think PEDAPHILE.... Not that you are just what it makes me think about all of the no photo people... Plus I am a Photographer so I like pictures...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:24 PM

no, she is not from the site...she was my girlfriend ..and were back together now .....

WHOA!!!!shocked WAIT A MINUTE... Her name is AMY??? scared I swear that is freaky,scared I don't know... Am I? Could it be???? An out of body experience? Asteral Projection maybe? I swear I am not Chevy's girlfriend.........AM I???????????????????????????????????huh huh frustrated
spock well, if you are laying in my king size bed right now then you are !:laughing:

Don't you see... I don't know... But my name is.......................................................................................................................Amy tooo......... Gypsy I am scared@!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:22 PM

I understand where you are coming from with that.

But you can't let a few ( or even a bunch ) of idiots make you put something in your profile that could potentially turn the good one away.

I know, I suck... Lesson learned... You are so awesome JAG!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:19 PM

am I the only one on here that doesnt use this as a dating site???noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nope, just the only one by choice. It isn't a dating site for me because it just never goes there. This is pretty much all the people I talk to here in this thread.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:18 PM

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:15 PM

Can't even get a response to an e-mail let alone an invite to meet...grumble grumble grumble grumble :angry: grumble explode

i know what you mean.

i exchanged 2 emails with one girl and then __________________

silence.

Sux huh....

pretty much, and it doesn't just happen on this site.

I know its an epidemic....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:14 PM
Cus unlike the rest of us. He is finally gettin some... Lucky SOB!!!grumble

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 02/04/09 11:08 PM

JAG....

How can I make my profile more appealing to the opposite sex. I send e-mails...nothing... mutual match... nothing... What am I doing wrong?

Honest opinion??

To me, the first couple of lines sound just a bit harsh. Saying that you find " window shopping " insulting ( while true ) may be something that says ' attitude ' to a lot of guys. You have never seemed like a very negative person to me. But the first part of your paragraph does come off that way a bit.

I just recently put that on there... I was sick of guys just looky looing at me... I am not a piece of meat... Thanks for the advice I will switch it up a bit....
You should also try to write more about what kind of guy you are looking for. You really need to give guys a ' lead ' as far as what you want from someone so that they can determine on their own if they suit you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25