Sun 02/08/09 11:57 PM
Dear Diary,

Good nite.........................

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:16 AM
Nite Cat!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:15 AM

an besides you have a horse an you love your horse an your horse loves you , I know a little about horses an a horse wont be a good horse unless it's owner is a good owner :smile:

Thank you!!! I didn't even get to see her today though!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww busy day huh :smile:

Yup, I need food though... lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:11 AM

an besides you have a horse an you love your horse an your horse loves you , I know a little about horses an a horse wont be a good horse unless it's owner is a good owner :smile:

Thank you!!! I didn't even get to see her today though!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:10 AM
Yes!!!! It was, I worked and then went to a fundraiser I just got home stuffed myself with spaghetti and crab and now I am hungry again...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:04 AM
I know I am a wuss

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sun 02/08/09 12:00 AM
Edited by Cowgirlstomp on Sun 02/08/09 12:04 AM
Dear Diary,

I think today was one of the longest days of my life!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tired...yawn

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:18 PM
ALL of my animals have been rescued.
rescued from what? the wild or abusive people?

cat came from an animal shelter. Is outside so still hunts. Both dogs were in abusive homes. Other cat lived in a cage for the first 6 months of her life. And horse... Well I already told you about that one. None of my animals were bred or taken from the wild at least not on my part.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:02 AM

gnite cowgirl......ya think you can stay away???noway laugh noway laugh

I am gonna try....

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:01 AM

simple ?? do you?

No I used natural horsemanship to "join up" with my horse. No switches, no whips, no spurs. She and I are partners, not master and horse... I am big on rescuing animals. All of mine came from some form of neglect or abuse.

if you dont then the ones who think you do can go to Hell:banana:

Rock on!!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:00 AM
Alrighty guys... Bedtime for me. I have to get up in a few hours... But I am peeved now... So don't know if I can even sleep... Night Diary...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:59 AM

simple ?? do you?

No I used natural horsemanship to "join up" with my horse. No switches, no whips, no spurs. She and I are partners, not master and horse... I am big on rescuing animals. All of mine came from some form of neglect or abuse.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:57 AM

Ugh, I am over it.. I don't know what is going on in his life just like he doesn't know mine. What I am teed about tho is that this other guy thinks I abuse my beloved friend/pet
I think the other guy likes you!!bigsmile

EWWWWWWW

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:55 AM
Edited by Cowgirlstomp on Sat 02/07/09 12:56 AM

i just don't see the point in riding one.
you have to break a horse of it's free will in order to ride and keep it. meaning that it is no longer a free animal, but instead it is owned by someone.

when we did this to other people it was called slavery. but because it's an animal it's ok?

Mu horse has free will, she accepted me as her herd mate and trusts that I am going to keep her safe. I have never broke my horse. Natural horsmanship is all about learning the language of an animal. My horse has acres to roam, plenty of food and is quite happy where she is. Plus it is better than when I found her... 250 lbs underweight and spent nearly two years knee deep in mud and urine and manure...

ALL of my animals have been rescued.

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:52 AM
Ugh, I am over it.. I don't know what is going on in his life just like he doesn't know mine. What I am teed about tho is that this other guy thinks I abuse my beloved friend/pet

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:46 AM

a month??? Hmmmmmmmmmm......I would make him crawl.......devil

Well, online as he may be... I sent a reply and have not heard a word... told you I would screw it up... lol Some guy in the pet thread I posted just implied that I whip my horse!!noway RUDE!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:44 AM

Why compete? If you wanna feel the power between your legs, ride a horse... And Cowgirls do it better.... lol

i don't believe in riding animals. i wouldn't want to go for a run with a 20 pound kid on my back with a switch whippin me in the a55 and kickin my sides.
unless you're amish, i don't see the need to domesticate horses or other animals that used to be beasts of burden. we have machinery for that stuff now.

Ummm... I do not now and never will whip my horse... I use natural horsemanship techniques and I have a trusting bond with my horse just as you would a dog, she would protect my ass just as well as my pitbull would.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25