Community > Posts By > LeeInFL

LeeInFL's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:39 PM
What's going on? I live in Orlando! Need I say more? LOL!

LeeInFL's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:33 PM
Gee! I'd love to take you riding on my motorcycle; unfortunately, it is not a Harley! However...if you'd like to ride on my motorcycle, yet still see a few Harley's, simply check out my rear view mirrors and you'll see quite a few of them trying to catch up and keep up with me! LOL!

LeeInFL's photo
Tue 06/05/12 06:29 PM
Take a road trip on the motorcycle.

Visit the beach and check out the "scenery!"

LeeInFL's photo
Thu 05/10/12 08:20 AM
I play my stereo quite well, does that qualify?

LeeInFL's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:38 AM
Giant pile of money on my kitchen table.

LeeInFL's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:34 AM
epigrammatism

LeeInFL's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:28 AM
concerned

LeeInFL's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:26 AM
sustains

LeeInFL's photo
Thu 05/10/12 12:21 AM
And would they tell us if they were?

LeeInFL's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:40 PM
Definitely do-able!

LeeInFL's photo
Wed 05/09/12 12:41 AM
It's always great to see someone achieving a goal that they have set for themselves, particularly when it includes embarking on a whole new career path. Congratulations and keep working to keep all of your dreams and ambitions alive and achievable.

LeeInFL's photo
Tue 05/08/12 09:44 PM
You can see a multitude of these types of 3D "sidewalk drawings" at http://sidewalk-art.com/

Check it out!

happy

LeeInFL's photo
Mon 05/07/12 03:30 PM
Edited by LeeInFL on Mon 05/07/12 03:34 PM
I won't send a message to someone until I have read her profile from beginning to end. I expect the same from those who message me. If you're really interested, you will want to know as much about me as possible before initiatiing contact....if you don't, then why bother?

"I get TONS of emails from men in their thousands."

Well, once a man hits 1,000 years of age, he will pretty well message everyone he can. It's hard for the old guys to get the
attention of the young ones!

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:24 AM
"Why are people so 'FAKE' and 'CRUEL' to a love one?"

You always hurt the one you love...
...the one you shouldn't hurt at all!

-- words by Allan Roberts
and music by Doris Fisher

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:17 AM
Me: I can't wait until tomorrow.

Her: Why?

Me: Because you get better looking every day!

Her: Oh, brother.

Me: And you know what?

Her: What?

Me: I can't wait to see how Mother Nature improves upon perfection.

Her: Excuse me. I have to go home now!

frustrated

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 07:11 AM
Actually, Saturday is my Monday! sad

My weekends are Thursdays and Fridays! As a matter of fact, I'm at work right now (see how hard I work?)!

Actually, I did have fun last night. I went and saw The Fab Four in concert. They were absolutely FANTASTIC. If you ever have the chance to take in their show, by all means, do it!

Don't know who The Fab Four are? Check it out at TheFabFour.com. No, I don't work for them! LOL! I just loved the show enough to recommend it to all of you.

So, as I begin my work week, I wish all of you a GREAT and FUN and EXCITING WEEKEND!

drinker

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 06:58 AM
Many men (not all, by any sense of the word) prefer women that are NOT born and raised in the United States. They find that women born and raised in many other countries do not carry the same sense of entitlement or "attitude" that the majority of American women project.

Oh yea...I know...I'll pay for this response! :banana:

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 06:13 AM
"Obviously if this was occurring decades ago, it's not a reflection of just our CURRENT educational system."

That's true. From what I've seen, it has definately gone downhill since then.

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 06:09 AM
"WoW she hit it on the nose...... not many people from my area either!" - Down2earthdebbie

There are a multitude of men in your area, Debbie! The problem is, they're practically all locked up and are unable to access the Internet for entry into Mingle2!

(Vacaville is the home of the Northern Reception Guidance Center and California Medical Facility, operated by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation - in other words, prison!)

tears

LeeInFL's photo
Sun 05/06/12 05:55 AM
Decades ago, I was the owner of a resume preparation service and I was appalled at the number of degreed individuals seeking entry into, or changes within, highly professional career paths who were unable to spell even the simplist of words correctly. I think that it is a sad reflection of our current educational system and standards here in the United States.

Previous 1