Community > Posts By > looken123

looken123's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:08 PM
I try to reply to give someone the benefit of the doubt. But I believe that if someone doesnt ask questions or try to get to know you then they really dont want to, so move on. For me communication is really important and I guess for some it really isnt.grumble

looken123's photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:01 PM
Its definatly all about the delivery! It would be very funny in person. To read it, depending on the woman, it may take them a bit to actually "get" what you are trying to do. Sad but true. Most of us would like a bit of something personal in the first email with something to build a reply with. I hate those emails of How are you doing? what do you say? Fine, so how are youuuuu doinggg? scheech. boring! I would love to get a witty fun email so dont stop trying!flowers

looken123's photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:12 PM
I have a historical house built in 1810.... lots of work. Its pretty sound now just needs finishing work. I have lots of old doors in the basement if anyone wants some!happy

looken123's photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:07 PM
I believe in the real deal that will stand the test of time. Havent found it yet, though. I think if there is a solid foundation built with love for each other when times get hard you have that to fall back on and hopefully get stronger and better as a couple. Would like to believe that anyway!smile2

looken123's photo
Sat 11/14/09 02:46 PM
no drama!

what the does that really mean? huh

looken123's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:49 AM
hmmm, I really like and enjoy most men. Physically, I love, a hairy chest and a strong muscular back. Yummy! But what melts me down is seeing a man loving and caring for someone. That tenderness from a big ole guy is something to behold.love

looken123's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:30 PM
darn that was a long quote couldnt fiquore out how to reply...
so anyway,
WOW! that was beautiful and I would imagine we all want that.

I think you know someone loves you when they just want you happy and go out of there way to do those things that they know will make you happy.

looken123's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:28 PM

Well, you asked for the ladies here to give an answer to this question. Just thought I would throw my two cents in here. Peep this.

Imagine that you and your lady are going out to a party. Both of you are getting dressed up. You look sharp, decked out in your suit. You hair looks good, and you feel good. You have a smile on your face. It is gonna be a good night.

And then she walks in......

Now, to say that you are stunned by her would be an insult. Your eyes and your facial expression can't hide it. And she sees it. You are completely blown away by her beauty. She has captivated you in a way that makes her feel complete. You don't have to say anything. She knows that she has stolen your heart, and she has it. She smiles, and even (politely) asks, "What do you think hun?".
At the party, you simply cannot take your eyes off of her. You watch
her move about the room, as she talks to friends, and greets people

she is meeting for the first time. You smile, knowing deep down that she simply is the very one who makes you a complete person. You talk to your friends, but as you look up, your eyes meet hers. She smiles, and turns her head to the side like a teenager in love for the first time. You feel sheepish, but you give that silly grin and look down, hoping that she didn't see it. But she did. And that told her all she needed to know. You love her. And it is all she wanted.

I don't know if every woman wants this, but I can tell you this much. Alot of guys out there do.

looken123's photo
Tue 11/03/09 03:11 PM
smiles all around:smile:

looken123's photo
Mon 11/02/09 03:49 PM
strong teeth in a wide genuine smile.... oh baby!love

looken123's photo
Tue 10/27/09 02:46 PM
crappysick

looken123's photo
Mon 10/19/09 03:32 PM
yes, a first meeting for coffee. After a great conversation, I found out he was married but seperated. That was it for me, it was so apparent he still loved his wife and was just lonely. Note to self ... ask if they are married right away, no matter what there profile says.frustrated

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:54 PM
Thanks for letting me pop in and say hi! Have a great night everyone! I need to go... flowers

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:52 PM

Hi Christine. How did you spend your day?waving
waving Hi! I work on Saturdays. but I have the next two off... yeah!!! How about you?

What do you do Christine?
Thank you Carol for taking those calories!!! I am a pastry chef for a restaurant.

Wow ..thats a great job.do you like sweets or are you sick of it?
biggrin I love it! and I am working at a great place. I dont eat alot of it, but I taste all day as I am making things. A skinny pastry chef I am not!sad2 I like eating desserts made by other people!laugh

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:42 PM

waving Hi! I work on Saturdays. but I have the next two off... yeah!!! How about you?

What do you do Christine?
Thank you Carol for taking those calories!!! I am a pastry chef for a restaurant.

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:40 PM

Hi looken How are you doing tonight.?
Is christine your name?
Hi Betty, yes it is... thanks for remembering! Cutiest dog

Thats my other bad boy Teddy..he is cute but a Devil in a little white bodylaugh laugh laugh
oh yeah... those little ones are the worst, thank God there cutelaugh

Being so darn cute is the only thing thats saves his buttlaugh laugh laugh and the fact that I love him to pieces!love
Gotta love them...

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:36 PM

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:34 PM

Is christine your name?

Thats my other bad boy Teddy..he is cute but a Devil in a little white bodylaugh laugh laugh
oh yeah... those little ones are the worst, thank God there cutelaugh

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:32 PM
yummmm.... dessert! you think after making them all day I would be sick of it... but I love dessert, especially Chocolate.drool too bad there isnt scratch and sniff

looken123's photo
Sat 09/19/09 04:30 PM

Is christine your name?

Previous 1 3