gentlemutt's photo
Wed 03/31/21 10:05 PM
Pretty good.

gentlemutt's photo
Thu 12/31/20 09:46 PM
Happy New Year!

gentlemutt's photo
Sun 11/15/20 02:21 AM
So, this is what I am relegated to (searching through forums)?

Hi, there. You are cute.

gentlemutt's photo
Tue 11/10/20 09:59 PM
Your very cute and I just saw the thread that you started. Unfortunately, Jakarta is way away from New York.

gentlemutt's photo
Tue 11/10/20 02:17 PM
A lost of images. I would just love to chit-chat.

gentlemutt's photo
Tue 11/10/20 02:09 PM
Vegas has won?

gentlemutt's photo
Tue 11/10/20 12:55 PM
I would just like a companion. I've had live-in girlfriends, none I was attracted to. I have had a girlfriend that made six-figures whose body I loved but her Indian parents wouldn't accept me because I had two daughters. I just want somebody to watch Hulu and Netflix with and to help me. All men really desire someone to have. That is the story from the beginning of time. The proverbial "Adam and Eve" populated the world, starting South Africa.
"

gentlemutt's photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:49 PM
He was big on colors.

He ended that with, "And all these emotions of mine keep holding me from giving my life to a rainbow, like you."

gentlemutt's photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:44 PM
Jimi Hendrix would say that Queen jealously has a green gown, and that "Blue are the life giving waters taken for granted. They quietly understand. Once happy turquoise armies lay ready but wonder why the fight is on. My red is so confident he flashes trophies of war and ribbons of euphoria. Orange is young, full of daring, but very unsteady for the first go 'round. My yellow, in this case is not so mellow, in fact I'm trying to say, they're frightened like me."

gentlemutt's photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:30 PM
I had to look up that Irish but I wish that you were talking to me. That was a lovely poem. I felt it. That's what you want readers to feel.

gentlemutt's photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:10 PM
Sorry, I meant "of", not "if".

gentlemutt's photo
Sun 11/08/20 05:08 PM
Lol, this community is funny. Buddy, the starter if this thread, just send a few of those girls my way. I'll entertain them, make them think that I can afford them, make them ask for a gift-card...I'm sick of it, also.

gentlemutt's photo
Wed 03/04/20 12:26 PM
Edited by gentlemutt on Wed 03/04/20 12:27 PM
I am an open book. I could be the truest man you have ever met. I wish we were close. Please, message me.