Community > Posts By > Solace84

Solace84's photo
Sat 06/22/19 07:30 PM
I could remember my old sweet days on here. I met wonderful friends here that lasted for several years before we all became inactive here because of individual reasons. We continued on facebook though :innocent: l really missed a precious friend from Canada. She's gone out of here and facebook also.
Anyway, I came here for a serious thing, but Iater forgot why I was on here in the first place, because here became a home nothing but a home for fun :heart_eyes:

Solace84's photo
Sat 06/22/19 07:03 PM
Edited by Solace84 on Sat 06/22/19 07:15 PM
To me, her outward appearance means a lot. I mean that's what will attract me in the first place. The inward beauty which is good personality is what determines whether I fall in love or not.
You really have to meet people to really know the sort of personality they posses.

Solace84's photo
Wed 04/03/19 02:57 AM
Hang on for a better bucket with no holes. It's good feeling to empty yourself for the right one. Stay strong miss!

Solace84's photo
Wed 12/17/14 02:43 PM
Well,you can't capture the totality of someone's personality by mere written words. But it gives hint to the kind of stuff someone is made of though...However,it's just too hard to say specifically since most people pretend to be what they are not on social networks.

Solace84's photo
Mon 04/28/14 04:55 AM
When they say love is blind,it means,when your in love you see no faults.....Or see faults and behave as if they don't exist.......Some say love is irrational,but am here to say love is rational 'cause these days,folks fall in love with their eyes wide open :)

Solace84's photo
Mon 04/28/14 04:41 AM
Always smile whenever you look in his eyes :)

Solace84's photo
Mon 04/28/14 03:43 AM
Amen,bro :)

Solace84's photo
Tue 03/25/14 12:05 AM

Any gals here want to join me...Woooo!!

Guys you can post pics of your Fav cougars here if you like :smile:

http://youtu.be/3BKGMJd3abA
would like to cruise with ya,Candi :)

Ya still wanna cruise with me even when ya got all those gals frighten over ya on Facebook
Dang! I feel special. flowerforyou
haha,,sure why not hope you read the comment how it started on the school group on facebook....Thread that says '' we men are on strike(not gonna ask ladies out anymore till they come begging us for dates :) )'' the joke was fun,though...

Solace84's photo
Mon 03/24/14 06:38 PM

Any gals here want to join me...Woooo!!

Guys you can post pics of your Fav cougars here if you like :smile:

http://youtu.be/3BKGMJd3abA
would like to cruise with ya,Candi :)

Solace84's photo
Sat 03/22/14 02:39 AM
Edited by Solace84 on Sat 03/22/14 02:42 AM

my friend is dating this guy who she just found out he is cheatin on her.they hav been dating for a month i think bt al he says is he is a man and all men cheat.others they dnt get caught bt others get caught . Is this what we as woman hav to accept tht a man cheat and its okay?
This question is akin to ask ''Do all human believe in God/gods?'' why would all men cheat? 'cause they are same? But anything is possible,so it's possible for all men to cheat 'cause it's still possible all men on planet today might have cheated one time so,,,,so who knows? Some cheated and never cheat again,so it's on record they cheated :) In all,some men cheat 'cause some ladies give them reasons to........

Solace84's photo
Sat 03/22/14 02:05 AM

Before christianity people didn't care about such things. They'd dance about naked in fields and have orgies all day long.
your right! Before christianity anything goes.......

Solace84's photo
Mon 03/10/14 10:49 AM
Just keep searchin' she may be around the corner......Really wish you were perfect too :)

Solace84's photo
Fri 02/28/14 12:05 AM
Oh am so sorry,friends...I couldn't follow up with this thread...was off for some time now...Thank you all for your coments...They are all appreciated :)

Solace84's photo
Thu 02/27/14 12:31 PM
Awwwww,gal...you still hot the way you are :) just believe in yourself then you get what you want...

Solace84's photo
Sat 02/01/14 04:11 AM
You wanted to cry but you couldn't....Could that make love evil? Fill me in,please...

Solace84's photo
Sat 01/18/14 09:31 AM
My smiles :)

Solace84's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:44 PM
[yeah,this is what am talkin' of brother]

biggrin

Solace84's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:39 PM
Crystal,flying means not wings...some could fly without wings...like flying without wings by Dion :) Happy holidays in advance :)

Solace84's photo
Wed 12/04/13 04:25 PM
Blessings to you too brother :) yeah many modern christians would say YES to this question,but they couldn't say why angels have wings....You know,i always see christian books paint the spirit being with wings....Now,i do wonder,since there is no distance in the realm of the spirit,do they use those wings for movement? Spirit could go to anywhere without wings,you know...Happy Holidays brother Kik! :)

Solace84's photo
Wed 12/04/13 01:50 PM
No such thing as love at first sight,but lust at first sight :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16