Community > Posts By > OklaSixpack

OklaSixpack's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:43 PM
With enough cash you can buy a compliment...no matter how fake it may be.

OklaSixpack's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:41 PM
If she is "in the process" of getting a divorce then she is still legally married. So, dating is still a no-no....

OklaSixpack's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:04 AM
It never bothered me to see a lady wearing a white t-shirt or no shirt to a waterparkbigsmile ...unless she was with me of course:tongue:!

OklaSixpack's photo
Wed 04/02/08 12:27 PM
Well, a soldier dying for his country, a policeman dying helping someone.....they kind of miss out on the warm fuzzy feeling...

OklaSixpack's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:50 AM
Make him back out of the house...that way when she give's him the boot it will land where it will do the most goodbigsmile.

OklaSixpack's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:56 PM
They don't like to put the good things that are happening on the news....it doesn't get enough attention.

OklaSixpack's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:53 PM
Well, the guy can always say he's already "taken", and not let anything else happen....

OklaSixpack's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:41 PM
The original strip, I believe it is called Fremont Street, is pretty neat when you get tired of the main strip..have fundrinker!

OklaSixpack's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:32 PM
Ok, adj4u, how about 3 more wishes:tongue:?

OklaSixpack's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:24 PM
If I only had one wish, I would wish for ten more wishesbigsmile!

OklaSixpack's photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:00 PM
Looks like you decided:smile:!

OklaSixpack's photo
Mon 03/10/08 07:25 PM
I have a different view point from most I guess. No one OWES me a response if I send a message. The nice/polite thing to do is respond, but if I don't get a response, I take it she is not interested. Pretty simple to me. JMHO.

OklaSixpack's photo
Mon 03/10/08 04:29 PM
This is nothing new...I know democrats and republicans both who are registered to the other party so they can vote for the opponent most likely to lose to their candidate in the main election.

OklaSixpack's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:27 AM
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get youdrinker.

OklaSixpack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 07:34 PM
I do quite a bit of shooting. Mostly single action revolvers, lever-action rifles, and double barrel shotguns. Used to shoot ar-15s and semi-autos quite a bit, I just enjoy the more laid back atmosphere now:smile:.

OklaSixpack's photo
Sat 02/23/08 07:00 PM
I would say it all depends on the lady. There aren't any written rules on it!

OklaSixpack's photo
Sat 02/23/08 06:38 PM
Not at all.

OklaSixpack's photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:18 PM
I used to have a horse named Socks...

OklaSixpack's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:21 PM
Ok, this is are real questions, not being a smart&&^. What kind of an age difference would be acceptable? Is it age difference that is the big problem, or the language they use, or both? Would a younger guy that is respectful be preferable over an older vulgar guy? I would (I am actually) dating a lady a few years older than me. We get along great, and we see no problem with it. As far as the language they must be using when they contact...that's just wrong, there is no excuse for it, and no there is need for that at any age. JMHO.
Jim

OklaSixpack's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:45 PM
I read on another post a while back that they were not in any particular order. I wish they were, it would make it easier.

Previous 1 3 4