Community > Posts By > 1andOnlyN0rd

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sun 05/06/12 02:08 AM

I don't know, you guys are making me pretty sleepy, or at least happy that things of a slimmy nature are not dripping out of my body parts.

woah woah woah, I don't drip, I... Project?

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sun 05/06/12 02:05 AM

Ive had a similar experiences honestly best way to fall asleep when you have such a problem ive found is to wear yourself out. Excercise till you have trouble standing, hot shower, party are all good. Never found benadryl to work for me.

benadryl doesn't do chrap for me either, unless I eat like a sheet of it, but then I'm delirious AND exhausted, so that's probably worse...

And did you not see the part of being out skating for ours?
Dude, I can barely move, idk how I'm still up, but I am.
Can't party, I'm on papers, and hot showers wake me up, not relax.

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sun 05/06/12 01:58 AM

LoL Couldn't come up with a better topic...This is the 3rd consecutive Cinco de Mayo that has pretty much sucked arse. I overslept after i got off work today...now i'm bored. I'm sneezing my brains out..literally. I think brain matter is seeping from my nostrils. I'm watching an infomercial about these awesome curlers that are like sea shells or whatever and i kind of want them but if i order something from an infomercial i think that would seal the deal for me (as far as getting old) ... anyway..and i'm surrounded with tissues full of...boogers and brain matter. Hope that mental picture turned you on. Of course if you weren't turned on you wouldn't be reading this...

I'm not even really sure what the point of this post is...

Pod people...hmmm

You ever have weird random thoughts? Obviously i do...Seriously though........ Pod people. Eek?

Zombie apocalypse, crosses my mind all the time.
And now I can kiss sleep good-bye because now my mind is racing with thoughts of pod people.

Oh, and at least its coming out your nose, I've been sneezing out my lungs since spring started (it's worse with summer being here), and it always launches out my mouth. Gross.

Oh, and yeah, quite the amazing visual there...

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sun 05/06/12 01:41 AM

Benadryl works wonders...As i have bad allergies a lot, it seems like at night too so that normally knocks me out. You can try reading too, especially when you know your tired try to read. Last resort could be watching The Notebook. Now i'm not judging but that always helps to put me to sleep laugh

Otherwise we can make an insomniacs club...I'll join but only for opposite reasons. Apparently I sleep too much, yet have an unhealthy sleeping pattern. Cheers to that one....

That's how I was a few years ago, then it gradually grew to this... I have gone 11 days with zero sleep at one point (i started hallucinating) I seriously thought I was going insane at that point, I got put on trazadone, a tranquilizer, but that stopped working a few months ago and now just makes me trip balls...

I tried reading... I read my nephew to sleep lol. Hm, The Noteook may just work... I have tried watching it 4 times and ALWAYS fall asleep. But now that I want to sleep it prolly won't work and I'll just hate myself for watching it :p

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sun 05/06/12 01:14 AM

Misfits- Teenagers From Mars

Very nice, I WAS listening to Streetlight Manifesto - Keasby Nights

But this put me in a mood for NoFx - Mattersville

Thank you for that xD

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sun 05/06/12 01:11 AM
I've been up for the last 3 nights in a row... I just can't sleep... I slept about 3/4 hrs today so I didn't expect to sleep too much tonight, but it's now after 4am here...

I went out for almost a 5 hour skate, my muscles hurt, I'm exhausted, and yet - I still can't sleep...

I'm wondering, what do you guys do when sleep evades you like this? Any tips to try getting to sleep? (I have tried meditation and breathing exercises, but to no avail).

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 09:45 PM

Relationship...sounds scarey to me. scared

Word

That sounds a lot premature, maybe just super clingy and controling in the long run. Lookout for someone that quick to jump in. Not discounting that your quality lady's but whoa nelly.

& word.

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 09:43 PM

when i was a child, i would get terrible stomach-aches.
my mother would make this tea from a pale-green plant, & it worked wonders! (terribly awful-tasting, though)

Ginger possibly?
I <3 homemade, all-organic tea :)

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 09:04 PM

The tech at the computer repair shop told me once I went to wireless that I wouldn't want to go back to wired. He was sure right. I now have the Rosewill USB NIC in sync with the LINKsys router. I was surprised that it will connect with wired or not but since I moved into my new room I don't have to have cables to go through the walls or just laying on the floor.:smile:

i gotta disagree with that tech.
I mean, if all you do is casual browsing and such, then sure; but if you download torrents and large files frequently, I think you'll come to miss the speed of the wired connection - I did at least.

Wireless is great for laptops and mobile devices, but I still love wired connections. Docking station ftw

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 08:58 PM

I am having a cup of tea I made with the mint plant I grew on my patio. bigsmile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnCqJ26VPcE&feature=colike

sounds good

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:32 AM

Wait...we're not supposed to lick faces?

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYIN!!!!

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 04:03 AM
My rule - don't give out my cell number, use google voice instead.
At least until I know they aren't crazy ;p

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 03:10 AM
Yeah, I'm on here and from Tampa! :]

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 03:06 AM
o wow, nvm... to get to do the shimmer effect I have to slice the gifs first to ge the two images out of those, THEN do the stitching, TWICE.

I'm out...

I mean it can be done, I just don't have the attention span to do it, sorry =/

1andOnlyN0rd's photo
Sat 05/05/12 02:34 AM
if you do a save as for the whole page in any browser, you can use the individual images to stitch them together, but as said before, these are multiple image files, so you will have to merge them together to get it to come out right... I'll go ahead and stitch it together for you, and post the link when I'm done.

Now I just gotta install the GIMP again.

1 3 Next