Community > Posts By > AccousticalMe

AccousticalMe's photo
Mon 10/08/12 09:32 PM
I have died in my dreams several times in many different ways...seeing the aftermath of people close to me or roaming lost as a spirit or simply just going black or waking up. The subconscious mind speaks in symbols often relating to our waking lives as it works to resolve problems or whatnot. Have you ever had questions unanswered that bugged you or situations u didnt know how to handle or react to and then wake up with that knowledge? The mind is ever active beyond our conscious or even subconscious mind delving deeper then we know. I have actually become a bit of an insomniac lately unless i drink myself into a coma lol. Nightmares have been plagueing me night after night, that including dieing by drowning. Go figure.

AccousticalMe's photo
Thu 10/04/12 05:50 PM
Due to lack of any responses, i am drawn to reply myself...Let me clarify, a guitar is a stringed instrument typically 6-12 strings along a rigged neck that is plucked by fingers or a pick thus resonating vibrations,sounds. This is an instrument found in most groups that put together other instruments in harmony to create music in which in most cases one or more people sing to. Maybe people have heard of this. I dont know. Maybe people were just dumbfounded by my question. Again i dont know. I will ask again with a held hope that maybe the next 20 or so people, one may have an answer that may or may not hold interest to me but would be appreciated none the less. So here it goes...does anyone know of some good music with great guitar worth learning?

AccousticalMe's photo
Fri 09/28/12 05:45 AM
So ive picked up the accoustical guitar for the chords and melodic sounds. Ive learned a few songs such as 'babe im gonna leave you' by led zepplin, 'simple man' by lynyrd skynyrd, 'hotel california' by the eagles and am working on learning 'tears in heavan' by eric clapton. I am looking for good songs to learn...any suggestions? Hit me up.

AccousticalMe's photo
Wed 09/19/12 09:30 AM
Who will be the first, the last and the only to climb to the top of the world with me? See my profile and find me for more. Forever yours...