chandlerarrington's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:42 PM
Kick It! <beastie boys reference>

Fri 01/18/08 07:40 PM
Go ahead and do it, please hit me, I need to wake up, God I'm tired.

Sat 01/12/08 09:49 PM

when I grow up, I want to be just like you, dude!!:wink:

Yeah you and everybody else.

Sat 01/12/08 09:36 PM
laugh laugh laugh Just sit back and think about how awesome I truly am and you will be better for it. happy happy happy

Tue 01/08/08 03:34 AM
I think that I'll stick with my picture for now.

Tue 01/08/08 03:29 AM

I'm sorry, do you not think women are independent already? Darlin, hate to break it to you, but the days of women needing a man to support them and take care of them are loooooong over. You're young, it might behoove you to realize that now, instead of later. Try treating women as people, as you would want to be treated, someone with feelings, and a brain, and competence, not like a child.

I agree with you, and I treat women well thank you.

Tue 01/08/08 03:28 AM

What would happen if guys stopped fawning over girls. Would women change how they acted and if so how?

How do you mean? If we all became gay? huh

No assume something happened and guys became asexual for like a month for (name your reason), how would women change assuming that they still retained their normal desires?

Men do become asexual for like a month each year

its called football seasonlaugh laugh laugh

hmmmm maybe I should put in here joking so that some understand that

lol laugh laugh

Tue 01/08/08 03:18 AM

what

exactly glasses

Tue 01/08/08 03:16 AM

i would like to send out a big thank you to all those 90 year old men with huge fortunes that married me the day before they died...so i got their fortunes...hahahaha

oh but remember who happened to the rich woman who got her old man's money...croak

Tue 01/08/08 03:14 AM

Not what I would describe as a thought experiment, but I'll have a go anyway. :smile:

Considering we are seeing less and less differences between the sexes with regards to dating (or courting if you will). Women are empowering themselves sexually.

Gone are the days of being covered ankle to wrist. Women openly discuss masturbation (Anne Summers parties and such like). Women are just as likely to pay for meal, or insist on going Dutch (splitting the bill). Women chase men more than ever, its very rarely that you see women waiting to be asked to dance etc.

I myself have noticed this, I've been approached by women, not been allowed to pay for meals, had women ask me out on dates, had women take ask me back to theirs to show me their toys and such like.

These are personal observations, but I believe the trend is common in most all western countries.

Considering the above, I don't feel much would different would happen.

If guys stopped pandering over girls, then women would still like to make themselves attractive (they don't just do it for us).

Perhaps all that would change is that we would get where we are already going, a bit quicker.

I feel that the differences between men and women are the left over from out moded patriarchal religions, and the sooner gone the better.

"I believe in a carpenters son who walked on water over 2000 years ago because my parents did, so as a result, men are better than women."

Which is probably a good thing (tm).

Ta,

~C

P.S. I condensed my thoughts down a lot for this post, so some points will probably need clarification if a discussion ensues.

I essentially agree with you but I still think that girls get hit on way more than guys do and that changing this will change their actions, whether towards or away from dependency I'm not certain.

Tue 01/08/08 03:13 AM

they just buy more batteries lol sorry i couldnt resist

thank you, I was gonna say that!

I think the problem here is, women do not NEED men, we want them in our lives, but we don't NEED them. There's a huge difference.

So more independence would ensue?

Tue 01/08/08 03:08 AM

good thing im already rich huh....

then you're not a gold digger

Tue 01/08/08 03:07 AM
Edited by chandlerarrington on Tue 01/08/08 03:07 AM

is that a 1$bill...i dont know whose on what.....

yeah you're perfect for me :tongue:

Tue 01/08/08 03:06 AM

It's human nature to want what you can't have.
So they'd want it more than ever I reckon. :tongue:

I was just thinking that girls get hit on all the time and guys don't, so I was wondering what women would do if all of sudden that stopped, how would their attitudes and actions change.

Tue 01/08/08 03:04 AM

i know....you know you want to be my sugar daddy...haha

Sure I'm all about the Washington's baby.

Tue 01/08/08 03:03 AM

What would happen if guys stopped fawning over girls. Would women change how they acted and if so how?

How do you mean? If we all became gay? huh

No assume something happened and guys became asexual for like a month for (name your reason), how would women change assuming that they still retained their normal desires?

Tue 01/08/08 03:01 AM

that just comes natually.....

You're blessed.

Tue 01/08/08 02:59 AM

To act as a go-between or liaison in sexual intrigues; function as a procurer.

You might want to re-word your post laugh laugh laugh

i did

Tue 01/08/08 02:57 AM

of course it does.....but i spend your money before my own...cuz as long as a i save mine....when you kick me to the curb..then i have back up

Did you learn that in gold digging 101 or did it come naturally?

Tue 01/08/08 02:56 AM

Um, you do know the meaning of the word pandering, right? huh huh

i do now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11