chandlerarrington's photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:53 PM
Redskins Vs. Mike Ditka

Fri 01/04/08 08:40 PM

If you disrespect or soldiers by not putting your hand over your heart during our song and pledge, you are no better than a terrorist. Millions of men and women have died to keep that flag flying, and he can't show a little respect? I don't care what his skin or religion are, the man just doesn't sit right with me, period.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Fri 01/04/08 08:38 PM

*gasp* You'd go for her over kate? You sinner!

Right now, my only prerequisite for a girlfriend is that she be real. And by that I mean not in my head.

Fri 01/04/08 08:36 PM

smokin He does remind me of J.F.K. the way he talks.smokin

I think hes his own person/politician, and yes he "very articulate" and i mean compared 2 everyone

I dont think the jfk thing is necessarily a good comparison, i think as time passes we tend 2 see only the good or only the bad in public figures, remember: jfk escalated vietnam (bad) and nixon reopened talks with china (good)
as time passes we will continue to see jfk as a very good president (better than he was) and nixon as a very bad one (or worse than he actually was), shades of grey dissappear with time

Obama is a whole new kind of politician, not completely defined by the public yet

I agree, hopefully the debates will bring out more character in all the candidates so that we can know more about who they really are.

Fri 01/04/08 08:35 PM

what part isn't clear? The part about the fact that if either of the two take the white house then there will without a doubt be an assassination? Or the part where Obama reminds me of a terrorist?

The second part.

Fri 01/04/08 08:25 PM

I am the LEAST racist person you will ever meet, so please noone take offense to what I'm about to say:

I have NO problem with a woman or a black man becoming president, but I'm not sure the rest of society will see it that way if Obama gets into the white house. Speaking of assassinations, thats what I'm fearing if either takes the seat in the oval office. Surely there will be far too many people that aren't accepting of such a change and if Hillary OR Obama become president, we may very well see another assassination. I do NOT wish to see this happen to ANYONE, but lets face it, we've not come as far as we would like to think.

PERSONALLY Obama reminds me of OSAMA... He wouldn't put his hand over his heart at some big rally thing they had during the pledge of alligance or the national anthem. Any citizen has the right to refuse to do so, but I feel that if you are running for office then you should be the most patriotic mother f*cker in there. I don't want someone in the white house, representing our flag that doesn't show pride for what it stands for.

I can't respond without knowing what specifically you are talking about.

Fri 01/04/08 07:39 PM
You are still legally blonde. OK, bad joke I know.

Fri 01/04/08 07:36 PM
Guns N Roses -- November Rain, Don't Cry, Welcome to the Jungle

Fri 01/04/08 07:35 PM

Chucky Cheese Attendant

You know I'm a nice guy so I'm gonna say mary kay saleswoman.

Fri 01/04/08 07:34 PM

LOL I think Hurley is pretty cool, and I hope they do elaborate on his storyline. I was sad when Libby died. He needed a love interest.

Christ I wish that I could be on a desert island with Libby. When she was alive that is, I'm not a weirdo or anything, <nervous laughter>.

Fri 01/04/08 07:32 PM
Jager is the best hard drink, I tried some sort of a citrus drink one time that was good.

Fri 01/04/08 07:30 PM
Beautician

Fri 01/04/08 07:28 PM
Oral Hygienist

Fri 01/04/08 07:24 PM
I agree this is the friendliest forum I have ever seen.

Fri 01/04/08 07:22 PM

hello blonde, robin, and growings, nice to meet you :smile:

It's GOwings, I hope I GROwings someday, flying would be cool!

Lol, sorry, gowings it is.

Fri 01/04/08 07:21 PM

I keep having these attacks where I wake up and I think I am dieing. I jump out of bed knowing my life is at an end and then I realise it may be a dream. Can you help me? I can not dream

I have social anxiety disorder, panic disorder is similar. You should practice cognitive therapy, basically learn to train your brain to relax, my therapist is teaching me how to.

Fri 01/04/08 07:16 PM

I could see Sawyer surviving past Hurley. Sawyer is the eye candy. Not to mention if either him or Jack were to die anytime before the last few episodes, the lurrrrveeee triangle would collapse.

Speaking for chubby people worldwide, I think that hurley is the center of the show, Sawyer is just his sidekick, lol :)

Fri 01/04/08 07:14 PM

stripper:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh It would be more something like this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvJFvD4Cz0A

Fri 01/04/08 07:13 PM
Celine Dion, My heart will go on.

Fri 01/04/08 07:11 PM

priest

Judas Priest maybe.