Community > Posts By > THERedKiba

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 03:55 AM
Thank you every body for the good advice!And a special thanks to those that sorta backed me up when OTHERS thought I am just like the average guy that wants to just **** and not give anything back.To those that responded rudely about this topic, I say needle in your eye!I am NOT the hit it and quit it guy.FYI (not that you have a right to know) I like to know the women I choose to date before I date them because unlike some guys who get trapped into a bad relationship just cause they wanted something else the woman can not give (because believe it or not women are just as bad when it comes to dating as often as men are)I have some respect for myself and I know what kind of person I am and what kind of person I want to be with, and nothing can change that.I am not a sex-maniac, but I don't believe in the whole no sex before marriage thing because honestly sex really does play a major role in relationships (especially long term ones) and I would like to know what I am getting into before its too late.Made that mistake once before and got hurt,not gonna do it a second time.Did I ever say sex is whats only on my mind when I thought of dating her?NO.I did not.She happens to be one of my closest friends and we enjoy relaxing together doing random things quite alot.HOWEVER, I want a woman who isnt insecure about herself or shy or just likes to stay inside all the time.I know what I am looking for.I didn't ask for advice on what I SHOULD be doing. I asked how to respond to an advance that I am not <i>entirely</i> interested in AT THE MOMENT.I happen to not want to lose her as a friend BECAUSE of a stupid thing I might say so I asked how to avoid that.Thank ya,thank ya very much!

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:28 AM

You have to use a lot of tact if you tell her.

will the George Costanza "its not you,its me" routine suffice?

Hopefully there will be no "shrinkage"shocked

Ask her out, go very slow about the sex stuff, go out a couple of times, and don't push it. See what happens, if there is no connection on that level you can still be good friends. Once you start the sex, there is no 'just friends' anymore. At least I never could do that.
Good Luck.

haha It was the pool!I was in the pool! And thank you all for the good advice

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:18 AM

You have to use a lot of tact if you tell her.

will the George Costanza "its not you,its me" routine suffice?

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:13 AM

just sit her down and tell her.if she's wanting to date you,there's no sense in having her wonder to herself what's wrong with her and why you won't date her

see thats what i really want to avoid,so im alil worried that if i tell her why thats exactly what will happen.

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:08 AM
you both have really good points and thats how im torn right now lol.thank you both though :)

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 05:59 AM
So there is this girl that just recently admitted that she liked me and pretty much put it on the table that she wanted me to ask her out.I think this girl is really cute,but she is still heavily apprehensive about sex.I can't even crack a dirty joke here or there without it getting awkwardly silent.I really like her and she is a great friend,but a big preference I have is that for me to date a girl she should know what sex is like and like to do it.

My dilemma in a nutshell:
I want to remain good friends with her cause I like hanging out with her,HOWEVER,(this makes me sound piggish) I won't date her because she is too shy about sex.Should I tell her this and be honest why I won't date her right now and tell her I still want our friendship or should I blandly ignore her advances?Please don't judge me too hard by what I just said cause my rivers do run alil deeper than people understand.Its just a personal preference for me.So..What do I do?

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 05:52 AM
then im about to upload all the pix i got of me in full battle rattle :)

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 05:41 AM
taken from

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 05:39 AM
thanks all :)

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 06:07 PM

Trollete is preferable, lol. Sorry about that. I hope I did not cross your boundaries.

nope you didnt my boundaries are far reaching.hard to get to them :)

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 06:03 PM

Welcome. Thank you for serving. drinker

thanks!:smile:

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 06:01 PM

TheRedKiba. Good for you. You sound like a good guy and btw can I really call you what I want :-P

lol yes you can call me whatever you want as loud as you want

If that's the case, I'll just call you late for dinner.

haha thats cool i dont eat a whole lot anyway.

Why? Are you a super model, or just want to look like one?

no.just athletic and a long distance runner so i watch what i eat.are you a troll,sir?or do you just look like one? >:)

I didn't know trolls could look this good. :P

haha im not in a position to judge that.

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:57 PM

TheRedKiba. Good for you. You sound like a good guy and btw can I really call you what I want :-P

Why? Are you a super model, or just want to look like one?

no.just athletic and a long distance runner so i watch what i eat.are you a troll,sir?or do you just look like one? >:)

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:53 PM

Lol, I was joking. Just giving an example of flirting. But that taught me a little about your openess to flirt and boundaries. Thank you for participating :thumbsup: :angel:

i know you were hun read your profile (non stalker-ishly of course)and i thought better of my reply.no offense meant :)

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:51 PM

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:50 PM
im US Army in Germany only got 5mths left and I wanna make up for missing the first year and a half with a load of fun.up for anything :)

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:38 PM

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:36 PM
Edited by THERedKiba on Tue 07/03/12 05:37 PM

P.S I agree with the post about how it can be used to cheer people up.I flirt alot with girls who are upset or something,even if I am really not that interested because I know the things I say can potentially lift their spirits and at the end of the day that makes me feel better too.Call me what you want.And yeah I am a nerd,doesn't mean I don't know how to flirt.

What a nerd,lol

oh harty har lol

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:25 PM
I am actually quite excited about this and looking forward to the new reports.This could lead to some amazing things in the future.

no photo
Tue 07/03/12 05:19 PM
P.S I agree with the post about how it can be used to cheer people up.I flirt alot with girls who are upset or something,even if I am really not that interested because I know the things I say can potentially lift their spirits and at the end of the day that makes me feel better too.Call me what you want.And yeah I am a nerd,doesn't mean I don't know how to flirt.

Previous 1