Community > Posts By > lost_in_limbo

lost_in_limbo's photo
Thu 03/20/08 12:44 PM
so have you daughter set it up... probably could do it in like 2 seconds...

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sun 03/16/08 11:36 AM
... that I live in a land not torn by war... that I needn't fear being slaughtered for my beliefs... that my children will never be faced with the decision to take someone else's life in order to save their own...

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:14 PM
Since when does being inquisitive mean you are unsure? When I question something, it's because I am trying to learn or understand something new to me, and it shows I am confident enough to admit that I don't know it all...

"A mind once expanded to a new idea new regains its original dimension".

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:07 PM
classic lovers... go shopping here:
http://www.fastlanecars.com/Public/Car_Sales.aspx

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sat 03/15/08 06:04 PM
Edited by lost_in_limbo on Sat 03/15/08 06:05 PM
'63 'Vette, red & white

lost_in_limbo's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:06 PM

Race, for me, is not really an issue. Cultural differences could pose a problem, if that means there are barriers to communicating well or deciding on life issues.

I feel the same way. And having been-there-done-that... I can say that it is indeed the cultural differences that pose the issue (if any), not the skin color. Some cultures expect women to be submissive, others revere them. In some cultures it is quite normal that the grandparents dispense discipline to the children etc. If you take the time to learn the cultural norms of your partner, you have not only broadened your own horizions, but can understand and establish where compromise may/may not be allowed.

lost_in_limbo's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:58 PM

and all of this makes no sense if he is mentally insane!!!!laugh noway laugh

is there another way to be insane?

lost_in_limbo's photo
Wed 03/12/08 06:52 PM
require an IQ test, and set a standard requirement for entrance...

lost_in_limbo's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:51 PM
um, no offense, but could you refer me to one of your colleagues who has not worked for 144 hours straight?

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:46 AM
chad... if you like Sting you should get his "The Journey & The Labyrinth"... now that is awesome

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:35 AM
If you see no reason for giving thanks
The fault lies within yourself...

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:32 PM
i'd have to say i'd stick it out... if i did what i really wanted (freelance writer) i'd take about a $40K pay cut... who can eat that? not me.

lost_in_limbo's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:55 AM
there is also a site called anywho.com where you can do a lookup by her home phone if you have that

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:22 AM

Need some help expressing my feelings. The guy I am dating, (well every guy that I've met or dated), keeps telling me I need to be more open. I am in this vulnerable position where I keep holding in my feelings....

So how do I go about telling the mind to open the heart?

good question skyk... i've spent years building a wall around my heart, to keep it safe and intact... i've just recently realized that the wall works both ways... nothing can get in, but nothing can get out either... break it down now!

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:13 AM
my late husband had a prosthetic left hand, after losing his to a sileage cutter when he was 16. what i admired most about him in regard to that was his determination to overcome what other people saw as a disability. he didn't see it as one. in fact, after he lost his hand and was getting ready to leave the hospital, the nurse laid out his clothes and shoes, and said she'd be back in a few minutes to help him tie his shoes... when she came back, they were tied, one handed.

my point... i think being seen as different from other people often builds an inner strength that 'normal' people never find. JMO

lost_in_limbo's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:14 PM
Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand

lost_in_limbo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:30 PM
is that all thats working overtime?

lost_in_limbo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 03:22 PM
which means of course... that you went to look...

lost_in_limbo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:47 PM
for all you snow lovers... would one of you volunteer to come clean the 4" out of my driveway? and it's still comin' down...

lost_in_limbo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:44 PM
its already been said, but i'll repeat... good luck with that!
... only if you want to meet people 5 states away...

Previous 1