Community > Posts By > p8nt

p8nt's photo
Sat 05/09/20 05:05 PM
we are coming into the bad weather seasons ... with much destroyed and so many people effected ... and deaths ... with this virus is still active ... heard someone say yesterday give lot of credit to ... for his thoughts... when peoples houses get destroyed by flood fire tsunami tornadoes... and other weather disaster's ... some how if they hotels can put them up when this is no way out ... until and bring back their towns an city's ... and get some kind of government assistant for these hotels & motels ... to do this for them ...

the next thing is for rescue and supply's ... they will need water... food and other things to maintain the health of their body's for the children also ...

red cross fema has helped in the passed but they might be over loaded with this virus ...that has taken a toll on us in America and all over the world ... I do not know how many national guards we have ... but we are going to need them all+ some ... regular police can only do so much with these situation... it is bad now with funds but we have to get ready for what else ...the USA has coming down the pike ... their right to start thinking ahead of the crisis... these seasons are coming like it or not ...

The what's to come is the big question!!?? With the amount of costly events now taking place and the amounts of money flying and not at any part are we as a country moving 100%, this could almost be considered a full on blindsided assault on us coupled with staging for the finally. America has been blind to their very key position as a nation. Globally we are isolated with master control system to GPS. We are the last nation to have gun rights and this right is directly linked to keeping their own government in check. As well was once a indestructible shield of freedoms that has now been greatly weakened due to incompetent individuals trading off rights for security which is why you pay taxes. Your rights should never go to the chopping block. America is the worlds last strong hold citizens still armed and able to lawfully assert the power of the people over a tarranical government. As citizens you have forgot your position and your elected officials have made themselves out to be superior when in fact your the boss. The table could have been set much better to take a shot at us. I mean Congress to allow soldiers from foreign countries to be in our country another big no no they passed through without ever anyone aware that it happened.

p8nt's photo
Sat 03/21/20 06:00 AM
Logical proof of God can be seen everywhere we are logical proof we have a beginning and a end. Everyone as well as. Everything came from something and all the way back to the very first thing that would be God the thing just before the bang. The bible and quran are books in which understanding and moral and values can be derived from. But what people fail to do is leave them alone and take it as is. You can't take what's written and apply. it to today or vise versa and anyone who does is foolish. Any writing must be understood as it is written and nothing more. To apply it as a metaphor or something is possible because it's not taking something out it's context. Now I was on the fence about God prior to 2009 but I can assure you he does exist. I had a asthma attack and died for a unknown length of time. There was no gates no nothing except black and some spirits and God in front talking ( but mouths don't move only hear telepathically) we talked I heard a gong he explained and off I went. The doctor witnessed. my body. jump straight up from the table. like. something fell out the sky and crashed into it. He. was just about to hit me with the paddles on the crash cart as this happened. The logical proof is the big bang the energy mass prior to the bang is God the totality of consciousness which made a choice to give life. Then the bang happened and life was well on its way. Life exists where pure energy is found everything alive is made up of pure energy and is what is the entirity of the universe. It's then surrounded by dark matter. light/dark. good/bad

p8nt's photo
Sat 03/21/20 05:06 AM
mom Vera and nightowl to try and get what you both are talking about in a nut shell. First the type of dreaming you are talking about most professors and experts don't agree with or haven't ventured this path. And the lead Doc at Harvard said that as well his work basically denies this all together. However he is wrong I've had this going on as well since a child like nightowl and some other odd stuff. But if what you are talking about was not real then deja Vu would never happen. You see there is two realities you are connected to our physical reality and then a nonphysical reality(dream world). You are attached to. both but only the physical can usually recall memories and or make memories cause it. is linked to the. storage part of your brain. When startled by whatever at night and you come quickly from sleep the subconscious doesn't shut off in time and the last bits are stored. Once in reality you come to that point it will be as if you have already done. this which you have how many times is unknown. The conscious you lives in physical reality and is in control but asleep the subconscious is and it is defending in away against you by running through events in the future over and over to workout the changes that. have occured during the day due to your choices you have made. Now dreams being able to be explained is because you can only know what you already know. So at certain ages we all know basically the same things or. close depending on environment but this is why dreams can be mapped. Because you can only dream of future events as what you already know. So you dream about a day. hippo dude in a suit. Two years later your now new boss strangely looks like a hippo Ina suit. Well there you go the mind uses what it knows to interpret future events you will face just. as why two people can both think they know each other that's because we all run on the same frequency all interconnected to one another. The mentioning of God by Vera as a outside party is the only thing that people have all messed up because when you pray your talking to yourself that's it. Pure Energy is God about a basketball size ball that is God the mass just before the bang. God being comprised of the entirity of the universe and all of consciousness made a choice and with that choice a blast or. bang occurred he gave life and then 7. something billion years later here we are. Able to self reflect and think for ourselves were like mini gods all here for. one main goal to do. what God did. give to life understand that you mean nothing to the totality of mankind. Put life before yourself lose yours to preserve others without getting anything. for it to be selfless. What you are seeing in your dreams is real or would be possible at. some point you also aren't dumb at all because you have to know. a good amount about the world around you to have dreams come out like actual reality. Must of had some hard lessons or rude awaking to the world early on.

p8nt's photo
Sat 03/21/20 04:25 AM
I would not suggest trying to communicate with anything you can't see! It's best to leave entities alone because you don't know what's replying to you. And it can be something you don't need or want to have anything to do with. never heard anything good coming from doing that in the end.