Community > Posts By > Untamed

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:58 PM
Yes.
but I dont believe the "official" ideas of the conspiracy.

I used to believe Alex jones but when he scoffs at Jesuit influence as "hogwash" I knew that nothing is what it seems.

its insanity to even THINK that the "govt" was behind such a plan.
It much more widespread.

letsroll911.com

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:03 AM

It's true, but we all everything on this earth is made of the same thing. We all come from the same place. Evoloution or not we are made of what everything else is made of.

Carbon? lol.

Thats what scientist are trying to find now: the newest idea is that life on this earth evolved from organisms that arrive fro outer space. Saw it on a recent documentary.
All is shows is these "experts" are running out of ideas.

I think the next theory will be that we are products of aliens.
whether thats cloning, another race or whatever, that is my prediction of the next most popular theory.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 01:03 AM

It's true, but we all everything on this earth is made of the same thing. We all come from the same place. Evoloution or not we are made of what everything else is made of.

Carbon? lol.

Thats what scientist are trying to find now: the newest idea is that life on this earth evolved from organisms that arrive fro outer space. Saw it on a recent documentary.
All is shows is these "experts" are running out of ideas.

I think the next theory will be that we are products of aliens.
whether thats cloning, another race or whatever, that is my prediction of the next most popular theory.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:50 AM
Edited by Untamed on Mon 01/21/08 12:52 AM
Believe in evolution?
read on!

Dont believe in evolution
read on!

Dont believe in anything
read on!

According to the fundamental principle of evolution; mutations, we came from simple to more complex.

Now, if you have NO blood clotting system and you cut yourself; you bleed to death.
So if we "evolved" to get more and more complex; tell me how did the lifeforms evolve to create the ability of blood clotting?
if in order to DO this, you need to experience it right?
no experience = no call to evolve into a superior species right?

but if you dont have a blood clot system and you get cut, you bleed to death.
Remind me, can your species evolve into a stronger, fitter lifeform if you (the one that experienced and therefore the catalyst for evolution along your offspring) are dead?

The eye
"The eye is a extremely complex organ. It has the complicated system whereby light is directed to the back of the eye on to cells which are sensitive to it; it also has that even more intricate arrangement whereby the information then travels to the visual part of the brain so that we actually see someting.
All the specialized and complex cells that make up our eyes are supposed to have evolved because of advantageous mutations in some more simple cells that were before. But what use is a hole in the front of the eye to allow light to pass through, if there are no cells at the back of the eye to recieve light?
what use is a lens forming an image if there is no nervous system to interpret that image?
How could a visual nervous system have evolved [ibefore there was an eye to give it infomation?"
- taken from Bone of contention; Is evolution true? (by Sylvia Baker)
(my emphasis)

And what about the infamous MISSING LINKS???
Lucy?
Nearly all expers agree that lucy was a 3ft chimp

Heidelberg man??
Built from a jaw bone (yes thats right JUST FROM *ONE JAW BONE!) that was conceded by many to be quite human

Nebraska man???
Scientifically built up fro one tooth.....Need I say more?
Yes actually....the tooth was found to be that of an extinct PIG

Piltdown man????
Another Jawbone....turned out it was that of a modern ape.

Peking man?????
Supposedly 500,000 years old...but all evidence has conviently disapeared? Not to mention the extreme FLAWED dating system known as radio active dating - which relies on MASSIVE assumptions that can date a specimen hundreds of thousands of years difference!!!!!!!!!!

Neaderthal man??????
Bugger. this one turned out to be an old man that suffered from arthritis!

New Guinea man???????
AT LAST A RELIABLE LINK!
This one dates all the way back to 1970. Yes 1970. That isnt a typo.

Cro-Magnon man????????
One of the oldest and best established fossils is at least equal in physique and brain capacity to modern man......so whats the difference?

Modern man????????????
Ah this genius thinks we came from monkeys.

- All missing link info taken from a Tract, which advises:
For more details, read "The collapse of evolution" by Scott M. Huse. avai fro Chick Pub.
and
For more details watch Part 2 of the Creation Seminar series video by Dr. Kent Hovind.

I doubt most of you that actually believe in evolution had even heard of some of those...but since its your belief surely you've heard about the Archaopteryx?
Long story short, this was pushed as *THE* link evolutionists were looking for!...............turns out this bird isnt actually the MISSING LINK from Lizard to Bird....its species can be found in the Amazon; The Hoatzin.

"Crap." you say?
No links. -- ALL based on MASSIVE speculation
Advantageous Mutation shown IMPOSSIBLE.

the theory of evolution requires FAR MORE FAITH than any religion.
THAT is JUST how unlikely it is.

I could go into radiation dating, the age of the earth, the great flood of Noahs days, but I wont.

Why not just read what I read: Bone of Contention, Is Evolution True? by Sylvia Baker M.Sc
Thats more than enough.

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:18 AM
Edited by Untamed on Mon 01/21/08 12:21 AM

evolution and natural selection work hand and hand.

the first eye was brought about far before the dinosaurs, in the ocean. a creature developed them to better get prey, and after that it became a standard. apparently you don't watch the discovery channel, they had a whole bit on stuff like that. developement of sight, feeling, ability to moderate body temperature, the advent of the 3 chambered heart

blood clotting, while i do not know that, it is a necessity for survival.

your words disprove nothing, they only show that once again religious folk throw up questions that THEY do not have answers for as if they are unanswerable

You explanation of the evolution of the eye is completely flawed.

According to the fundamental principle of evolution; mutations, we came from simple to more complex.

Now, if you have NO blood clotting system and you cut yourself; you bleed to death.
So if we "evolved" to get more and more complex; tell me how did the lifeforms evolve to create the ability of blood clotting?
if in order to DO this, you need to experience it right?
no experience = no call to evolve into a superior species right?

but if you dont have a blood clot system and you get cut, you bleed to death.
Remind me, can you evolve into a stronger, fitter lifeform if you are dead?

The eye
"The eye is a extremely complex organ. It has the complicated system whereby light is directed to the back of the eye on to cells which are sensitive to it; it also has that even more intricate arrangement whereby the information then travels to the visual part of the brain so that we actually see someting.
All the specialized and complex cells that make up our eyes are supposed to have evolved because of advantageous mutations in some more simple cells that were before. But what use is a hole in the front of the eye to allow light to pass through, if there are no cells at the back of the eye to recieve light?
what use is a lens forming an image if there is no nervous system to interpret that image?
How could a visual nervous system have evolved before there was an eye to give it infomation?"
- taken from Bone of contention; Is evolution true? (by Sylvia Baker)
(my emphasis)
Im sorry toastedoranges, but you havent even got a missing link to stand on.

the theory of evolution requires FAR MORE FAITH than any religion.
THAT is JUST how unlikely it is.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:50 PM

this thread is about questions that the religious will just close their minds to and refuse to answer or just afraid to answer because it will question their suppose faith or question that they just can't answer rationally ..here's the first one

according to believers logic, God had to have created the universe because the universe couldn't have popped out of nothingness and create itself .....so therefore do the same logic apply to the creator

if the answer is no then could you explain why with a rational explanation

How did the eye evolve?
How did blood clotting evolve?

Two very simple questions that obliterate the theory of evolution.
Not assuming or saying that you believe in it, but here you are raising questions on subjects no human being has the intelligence to understand-

"how can their be a Being that has all ways been???"
its the whole chicken & the egg story.

Imagine trying to explain the human circulatory system to an ANT.
Imagine trying to explain the human lymphatic system to your DOG.

We dont even know our OWN BRAINS properly. Yet we ask questions like this.

All this is, is an excuse.
Every anti-creation is just a pitiful attempt to find a REASON why they dont need to abide under Him.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:06 PM
Why is the theory of evolution no longer a theory?

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 08:52 PM
The question I want answered is
"who is writing the 'Mein Kampf' of Bush?"
I tend to stay away from this 9/11 topic because there just no winning.
Its not the govt. its not the bush admin.
"all roads lead to rome" applies here..

Read the story of alberto rivera; x-Jesuit priest under extreme oath induction (died/murdered depending on what you believe in 1997)
its completely unrelated to the 9/11 events but after you read it, and if you believe it, you will see that all roads indeed lead to rome.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:01 PM
Edited by Untamed on Sun 01/20/08 07:06 PM
This post was very assumptive... this thread is my doing. If you believe that I have not 'test drove' your religion you are wrong, my friend... DEAD WRONG...

Here allow me to tell you what I have witnessed...

Most Christians that I have been fortunate enough to have had contact with are some of the most judgemental people I have been around.

Just another great eg of "Christians" that give the rest a bad name.
A real Christian will know that judgment measure is judgment returned.
So actually, you have generalised all Christians as being judgmental..how judgemental laugh .

Christianity gives hope to those who need it, which is great. A wonderful aspect of the religion. Bringing someone up who has lost hope...broken, as it were, my self included.

Actually every human being needs hope; if you dont have hope you are in a state of depression. Thats all that depression is; the feeling that all is hopeless.
Been there done that, I was chronically depressed and suicidal from 15 to 19 years old.
AND I got through that depression WITHOUT support from others because I chose not to share my burden.

It teaches that sins are washed away... although your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow... my yoke is easy my burden is light... it places responsibility for repercussion away from the person and onto the deity...

It never truly focuses on WHY one came to the position of losing all hope... it side-steps personal responsibility...

Since you claim to have experienced it already; you should already know that if one HAD actually lived "in the spirit" as outlined in Galations and Corinithians, it is utterly impossible to fall to position of losing all hope.
Yes I said impossible because if it DID, it would be a contradiction.
Is a Christian really a Christian if they have no faith?

All of the sudden a virgin Christian begins telling all how wonderful the religion is. The 'only' way... the 'only' truth... and begins to believe that they have superior beliefs which are supported by 'God'...

God leads them... WHATEVER!!!!

have you experienced miracles creativesoul?
have you ever been in a situation where the only explanation can be "GODS HAND"?
I know many Christians that have been through such experiances.
I have also heard, read and seen people that claim "I was Christian"....and they justify their change in faith which is OBVIOUS to other Christians that this unfortunate person never even experienced Christianity in the 1st place!

So starts the looking down on those who do not follow the belief system... Good people have often become judgemental as a result of this so-called religion of 'Gods' word...

You sound like Lloyd (sp?) Gerring- an ex- presbyterian theologian.
poor poor Gerring went through some really rough times so Im not surprised that he came to the same conclusions you have.

Yet again, the "looking down on those" attitude is unChristian.
It does not go with "love your neighbour as you love yourself"
I guess some non-believers will misinterpret some believers comment towards their beliefs as condescending, and Im sure that some believers dont think when expressing their views and hence cause that kind of reaction

Educate yourself a little will ya... BEFORE you claim to label me... you Christian you...laugh

laugh laugh Who said I was Christian?
I study cults and religion.
I know a lot about Christianity.
I know a lot about Catholicism.
I know a lot about Islam.
So therefore by your logic I am a Islamic-Catholic-Christian. laugh

I have experienced SO much that it is simply IMPOSSIBLE for me to fall under the "used to be" label.
Thats how you KNOW when you are in the right "religion" / "belief system" because of the EXPERIENCE.

I read about people that convert from Christianity to Islam or to Judaism; I find that their reasoning for leaving the original faith is SO WARPED that Im not surprised that they left!!

Then again I too read about people that move the other way and speak of things only a person can speak about if they have experienced it.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:00 PM

LOL..censorship is thier right. laugh

Ok lets censor/DELETED the entire religion discussion area since thats bound to cause arguements.

and lets delete the relationship area too since the conflicts of advice are bound to cause problems.

while we're being retarded, lets cut the sex and dating zone too, since some people here are bound to be sensitive to those topics.

Heck, lets BAN all dating sites because all they're gonna do is have loads of singles sign up, not find dates or relationships and end up unhappier than before since ALL of these kinds of sites BREED the Mindset that being SINGLE is THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD.
We MUST ban these sites!!!

Seriously.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:49 PM
You are not allowed to talk about double standards on JSH.

*coughfreespeachcough*
sick sick sick sick

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:41 PM
Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to the planet.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:32 PM
I love it when people say
"whhaaat?? Honda S2000? but thats a peice of **** jap car!"
and I ask them:
"have you ever driven the S2000?"

"...uh no, but *insert whatever here*"
and I ask them:
"Have you even SAT in one before?"

"...um no but *insert whatever here*"

Is it justifiable to give an opinion/judgment or the car if they've never driven it?
Or even SAT in it?
they have not experienced the car in any form!

Would you take a automotive review seriously if you found out that the reviewer never even TOUCHED the car during the entire review???
Yet he/she wrote about its how it handled, the interior design and exterior styling plus all the 'gadgets' and whatnot?

Of course not right? thats ludicrous!

Yet here we have people reviewing something they have never experienced.

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 02:35 AM

"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen."

Yep, that sounds like a typical Christian alright. laugh

Praise the Lord and eat thy neighbor!

Its a joke Abra.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/joke

Do you always jump at opportunities to add your 2c on Christianity?
It kind of looks like that every time you do it, you're reacting out of some sort of insecurity in your OWN belief/faith since you see these Christians to be so sure of their beliefs.

very excellent observation untamed drinker
thank you very much flowerforyou
that is what i have been saying all along..smokin

if people are so sure of themselves and what they believe in,

why don't they just go their merry way & live their livesdrinker

why is it that they insist on criticizing Christianity ? huh

because there is an inherent ~ deep-seated need
for all of us to be reconnected with our Creator
since birth and we are all just trying to find
our way back to the garden ~ flowerforyou

if we would only get over ourselves
for long enough to realize it flowerforyou

Couldnt have said it better.
if there were a *thumbs up* smiley it would be here: ___

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:31 AM

"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen."

Yep, that sounds like a typical Christian alright. laugh

Praise the Lord and eat thy neighbor!

Its a joke.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/joke

Do you always jump at opportunities to add your 2c on Christianity?
It kind of looks like that every time you do it, you're reacting out of some sort of insecurity in your OWN belief/faith since you see these Christians to be so sure of their beliefs.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:28 PM

yeah lmao we do
its funny cause when i go to bars with my boys
any girl with a "tramp stamp" we usually go to talk to 1st
yeahh i am usually got attracted to it personally
but technically the sl*ts get those tattoos but yeah its true

yep true.
------------------------

I've heard a few guys comment when they see a tramp stamp "there might as well be a bullseye"

I'm not attracted to chicks simply because, well ask yourself this: what kind of girl gets a tat like that?

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:45 AM
nice.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:55 AM
To the nitty-gritty:

good headline.

Nice and short, not too short thought, pretty much just right.
Conveys your personality well without try-hard-syndrome.
and I must say you look great for 57!
only thing I disagree on is the choice of car. lol.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:07 AM

great profile ....seem to have your head on your shoulders just right lol...for one so young and im not patronising you there been honest

wow thank you Debbie, means a lot. :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:46 AM
lol no, definitely no for the marriage part. laugh