Community > Posts By > Untamed

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:30 PM
hysteria -MUSE

no photo
Wed 03/19/08 11:29 PM

sorry they already got me, you can go home now.......

Get in line mate, Im the rooster of this coop laugh

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:54 PM
individual...not as profile...

thats like "Does my are look cool?...but not on looks??"
huh

its like naming your dog "stay" and saying
"here boy! here stay! Stay! here Stay!"

rofl the dog will go INSANE!

no photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:51 PM

DENTISTS do it in your mouth.

LOL that was one of the best.

this ones the cracker
DIETICIANS eat better.

no photo
Sun 02/10/08 04:28 AM
The son in law of the leading pastor at my church was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago, he had JUST married.
He as taken a turn for the worse, the doctors have given him 1 month.

Please pray for him.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 04:09 AM

If there was something I could do for one day, it would be to bring all the pain and suffereing that people feel, and bring it inside myself, if olny to bring them peace for a little while..

Then the next day I would feel great joy in knowing I spared them their pain if only for a fleeting moment in time..

good on ya mate.....but I should probably mention that since it was your day to do ANYTHING, you'd be able to spare their pain without you being the host lol!

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 04:00 AM
Edited by Untamed on Fri 02/08/08 04:00 AM
ONE day, and then after that day your life resumed as usual; what would it be?
ANYTHING, incl being with someone special ;)

I spend the day talking to Jesus during a casual game of chess on the top of a snowy mountain.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:53 AM

i was very sick once, and i was awake when they paralised me, and ventalated me,and put me to sleep, after that my heart stopped beating, and i did neally die. the doctors said it was a miracle i lived. people say they can see a light, but i can honestly say i saw nothing.

That just adds to the evidence of brianwave induced illusions.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:47 AM
Edited by Untamed on Fri 02/08/08 03:48 AM

i went to my grandparents house right after graduation,it was about 2 nights being there and the last night it was about 3 in the morning,i woke up and flipped myself over,i looked over to the window and there was a figure of a little girl.I got up slowly then ran to turn on the light and there was nothing there.

Could have been a hypnagogiac (sp?) hallucination; it is more common to have heard sounds than to have seen things.
The way it works is quite complex; it goes hand-in-hand with false awakenings and night terrors (nightmares and dreams where you are in a familiar environment ie: your work, and something happens but its SO realistic that you dont think "am I dreaming".

Im not saying that you dreamed it, just giving some background info because in both cases its all to to with brainwave activity.

Some say that the 'light at the end of the tunnel' seen by those passing over is a hypnagogiac hallucination.

So the fact that you had JUST woken up plays TOWARDS hypnagogia because when you are sleeping you are either in a theta or delta state (very low freq. brainwaves).
Studies have shown that there is a increase of these brainwaves in those that have had hallucinations both auditorial and visual.
Theta is STRONGLY associated with creativity in the mind.

I myself have heard my parents call out to me in the middle of the night just before I was about to fall asleep.. hypnagogia.
I have only had 1 night terror. Not something Id like to revisit.

Having said allll this I reckon its way to fast to jump to paranormal activity since you were in fact in a state where your mind was likley to play tricks on you via hypnagogia.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 09:17 PM
put up a pic with a smile.
yeah I know I dont even have one but thats my choice.
if you're gonna put up a pic put up the best one you've got (and thats not an excuse to photoshop like some women...more like girls, do.)

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:08 PM
yes I will allow you to buy me a drink, no need to be embarrassed

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:06 PM
7 girls, one pair legs ea...14.
either that or if you include cats in bags in the bus.

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:01 PM
Dogs rule so much that I will never get one again.

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 02:54 AM

A decent one, I really don't understand why I always pick the guys that hurt me. Like, not just by breaking up with me.. but like, actually hurt me by saying or doing mean, and rude.. inconsiderate things. If you're going to screw another girl, at least be decent enough to break it off with me first.

I know I'm still young, and shouldn't rush things,
and I'll find someone that's right for me when the time is right.

Haha, I've heard it all.

It's just getting really annoying being alone..

Nobody needs anything.
besides the obvious; food etc.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:42 PM
I know some guys who know some guys that can fix the problem....call it, a favor.

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 03:58 PM
lifewhy.org

I recommend this site to all, esp the 'why evil' section but Its best that if you do read this, that you read all the way through.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:43 PM

I have an honest question for religious people

According to my Bible -- and everyone else -- God created the earth and all living things on it.

How do we explain dinosaurs? There is no mention of them in the bible I read, yet we have physical evidence that they did exist.

I am not trying to start anything so please keep it civil, I'm just asking an honest question.

The extinction of dinosaurs is due to effects of the new climate after the Flood. As I said in the evolution thread, Sylvias book explains this a whole lot better than what I have read online; its a whole chapter so I cant exactly copy-paste.

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:37 PM

God IS the answer!

And the question is

What has sparked more wars and caused more pain then all other causes?

So you think God sits there initiates war, famine, hatred?

Does your IQ always drop when you post izrabbit1?

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:33 PM

Emotional instability is hardly proof of faith.

Well heres your problem!
you think having faith is a sign of emotional stability!
You must have the most faith person on this board!

It’s more likely a sign of poor diet and lifestyle.

noway with a statement like this; Im not surprised in your stance against creation.

It can also be a symptom of brainwashing.

To think that faith is a 'symptom' of brainwashing/conditioning is clear proof that you have never known God and are in no position to be a critic of creationism Abra.

See your doctor for a professional evaluation.

Ahh insults....another clear sign of aggravation.
Go ahea Abra, laugh.
Fact is if you werent aggravated; why resort to insults?
what made you feel the NEED to resort hmm?

and you say I need professional help. huh

no photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:26 PM

Heres an easy blood clot solution for you and remember I am no scientist.

Long ago before blood coagulated. There were 1 million mice. As you will even agree these 1 million mice are not all exactly the same. (That would be ridiculous.) Now all 1 million mice get cut all at once by some bizarre angry mice cutting beast. The 10 or 12 mice that just happen to bleed a little slower have a much better chance at staying alive and passing on that gene. The ones that bleed like a fountain die in seconds and do not pass on their genes. Now let that happen over a few million generations and Ta-da Coagulation.

There you go easy as that I proved that wrong in 15 seconds of thinking.

So in your concept you're assuming that the mice were able to evolve to rondent form without being attacked ever and only when they were WARM BLOODED ANIMALS did the mutation of blood clotting form?

Im no scientist either but I think I beat your personal-best of 15 seconds there.

and about the Jesus thing;

You had a post which stated :"Im waiting for my apology"
in which my reply included debunking your half-assed attempt at debunking Jesus.

THEN, after you saw this, you wen back and edited you post to a

]

and proceeded to hide from the fact that your claim was obliterated.

You're right, I just might go over and re-open that thread so that everyone can see.

You didn't ask me to explain how all things evolved to that point you gave a very specific task of Blood not being able to coagulate. I started with an animal full of blood and showed you how it comes to coagulate. Simple problem simple solution, to late to change the parameters now.

You concept is insane!
do you not see the flaws in it?
its alll goood if you make assumptions like THAT but you have to be REALISTIC - which you are not.

It's not my concept its yours here are your words

Now, if you have NO blood clotting system and you cut yourself; you bleed to death.
So if we "evolved" to get more and more complex; tell me how did the lifeforms evolve to create the ability of blood clotting?
if in order to DO this, you need to experience it right?
no experience = no call to evolve into a superior species right?

but if you dont have a blood clot system and you get cut, you bleed to death.
Remind me, can your species evolve into a stronger, fitter life form if you (the one that experienced and therefore the catalyst for evolution along your offspring) are dead?

There are no flaws in it. Your assumptions are the ones I used. I worked within your parameters. If it will make you feel better lets put it this way.

I believe that God made everything up to the point of the mice with non-coagulating blood and then let them evolve from there. He had no idea what would happen just let evolution work.

YOUR concept of the MICE is flawed.
Your mice were able to survive 'MILLIONS' (since thats how long its supposed to take to evolve from whatever amoeba to a mammal) of years WITHOUT getting CUT....then suddenly, they are wounded and some survive passing on the gene.

Millions of years. and they didnt get cut during their entire evolutionary process?
You concept goes hand in hand with straight-jackets.

My concept says that God created mice with non-coagulating blood. You are now saying it is crazy to believe that God could creat mice like this?

LOL izrabbit1.
your attempts to change twist your own words and reframe the subect is hilarious!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6