Community > Posts By > synapsous

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 09:12 PM
well drugs and booze also effect one's descernment of these things and judgement as well. i like to stay sober lol. and i feel that if someone is serious in a relationship they too might want to consider these things.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:57 PM
i am not saying that a relationship does not tak sacrafice and comprimise though
i am only pointing out that i like to wear my pants ok... lol, and she can wear hers. that way we are not running into control and the negativity that goes along with it. finally i feel that there is a fine line between caring and pants if i can say it that way. i care about my girlfriend very much, but i cannot control her.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:33 PM
groovy.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:30 PM
and that is really who we are. i look at us as a spirit firstly.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:28 PM
well... that is why we need god. i was just thankfull that i was able to see what i sow about wearing of pants. as long as i can wear mine i am happy. now lets talk about comprimise and sacrifice. lol

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:23 PM
i would go along with you ruth on that one.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:22 PM
i was speaking metaphysically... in other words, i was just looking at all of us as spirits in physical bodies.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:06 PM
greetings and welcome to some of my thoughts.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:05 PM
if i may... i feel like she wears her pants and i wear mine.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 08:04 PM
i am feeling you an that one dude.lol

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:52 PM
i am just using metaphysics and expeince to have a little something to say. i have been put in my place more than once.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:47 PM
i think that the real alpha position belongs to the one that created us. otherwise how could we ever fall apart when we want to be togather?? i also appreciate you taking the time to reply. thank you so much for your input.

synapsous's photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:31 PM
all i am saying is that sometimes in our younger ages, we get the idea that we can control a our spouse or significant other. let me tell you that this is not true. reason why is becuase were all really dealing with a spiritual being having a physical experiance. therefore, how can we control, truley, a spiritual creature made by god. if nothing else, women for example, will proove us wrong concerning any wearing of the pants. sometimes i feel that trust, or the lack of it, is what causes us to want to secure or as it were, control our significant other. in other words we do not want them cheating on us. but let me assure you folks that nothing can be done to prevent that and also that cheating rests with the individual rather than the boyfriend or girlfriend. please be openminded and positive in your responses.